Do you disrespect transgender people?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#201 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

I do, and here is why:

I lose respect for anyone who spends thousands of dollars to change how they look (including people who get plastic sugery that didn't need it because of an accedent or something, people that get lyposuction without serious health problems that prevent them from losing weight with diet and exercise, and transgener people)

If you need to change your looks/gender to be happy, that tells me you didn't respect yourself, and so you can't expect me to respect you.

Jacobistheman

124435_340.jpg

second time i've used this on the forum this week.

it's not a boob job, i'ts not for vanity. ya damn fool....

aamirshahji01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203 aamirshahji01
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

hmm reading all the comments. can't say more...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I do, and here is why:

I lose respect for anyone who spends thousands of dollars to change how they look (including people who get plastic sugery that didn't need it because of an accedent or something, people that get lyposuction without serious health problems that prevent them from losing weight with diet and exercise, and transgener people)

If you need to change your looks/gender to be happy, that tells me you didn't respect yourself, and so you can't expect me to respect you.

Jacobistheman

If I didn't associate my body with my self my self respect would be pretty low too.

Why does having low self respect mean others should disrespect you as well? Really you should show them more respect to make up for the lack of self respect. Unless you like the idea of transgendered people suffering from depression.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

Transgender ASK to get disrespect by doing what they do. They put themselves in a position to get disrespected so they should tolerate it. It's their choice.

ClassicRockFTW

Being transgender is as much as a choice as being black or being gay.

Well you cant exactly CHOOSE the race you were born

micheal jackson did
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

I do, and here is why:

Jacobistheman

This

And don't even get me started on those people that go to hair salons. Why can't they just be happier as they are?

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Nope.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
don't care about them
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

[QUOTE="Jacobistheman"]

I do, and here is why:

tenaka2

This

And don't even get me started on those people that go to hair salons. Why can't they just be happier as they are?

Or people who work out and go to gyms. I mean, come on. If they truly accepted themselves, would they really try to lose weight or gain muscle in order to "look better" or use that excuse of "well I'm just getting more fit so i feel better"...pshh, as if everyone doesn't see through THAT lie. I mean, if you have to change how you look, or work out to feel "better" and be "happy", then that's a pure sign that you don't respect yourself.
Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

i absolutley respect transgendered people.

It takes a lot of work to transition, and also takes a lot of studying and learning to look like the "real" thing so the amount of effort is amazing.

i still find it difficult to see that not only homophbic people but homosexual people find transgenders to be weird in many cases.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#211 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

i still find it difficult to see homosexual people find transgenders to be weird in many cases.

Angie7F
because homosexual people are above the LGBT food chain
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#212 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

I don't disrespect them consciously or verbally. There is a transgendered person who works at the drive-thru of a local fast food joint, and I can't help but be repulsed when I see them. I'm sorry, but that person freaks me out.. so flamboyant. It's just so unnatural. Part of me feels bad for them because they were either born confused or developed into a person with the wrong body for their mind. Either way, they can live their life and I'll be on my way.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#213 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

I don't mind gays and lesbians but at this point transgender I don't respect.