Do you call your friends the n word?

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Your an old white conservative cop. You're a joke in itself.

MgamerBD

What does me being white have to do with anything? I'm not even 30, kid. And a joke? Just because I'm not an underemployed racist like yourself, doesn't make me a joke.

In fact, the joke seems to be on losers like you and Bucked.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

airshocker

What does me being white have to do with anything? I'm not even 30, kid. And a joke? Just because I'm not an underemployed racist like yourself, doesn't make me a joke.

>Employed >In college >Honors program >Not a loser You blue collared male. Just because you don't understand where we come from, the people we meet, and the meaning of the word in itself does not mean you should call anyone who uses it ignorant. The "n" word is culture, its a fun little curse word in which we use in our neighborhoods. Just because we use it in a street setting does not mean we can't speak professionally. But like I said, your a cop. You're a conservative cop, your opinion is about as valid as a 5 year old born in a racist redneck community who screams "Murica!" on a daily basis.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]

MgamerBD

>Employed >In college >Honors program >Not a loser You blue collared male. Just because you don't understand where we come from, the people we meet, and the meaning of the word in itself does not mean you should call anyone who uses it ignorant. The "n" word is culture, its a fun little curse word in which we use in our neighborhoods. Just because we use it in a street setting does not mean we can't speak professionally. But like I said, your a cop. You're a conservative cop, your opinion is about as valid as a 5 year old born in a racist redneck community who screams "Murica!" on a daily basis.

"Get Em!"-Method Man in "How High"

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]Yes I use the N word ... to some of my Indian Friends... lolindzman

And they also enjoy calling you same back, rite ?

My pale skin are not qualify to be called N .... but my friends enjoying the benefit of that title, we are super best friends for almost 20 years, so nothing wrong with that.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

No. And I don't think it should be used at all.

Legend002
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]Yes I use the N word ... to some of my Indian Friends... lolhippiesanta

My pale skin are not qualify to be called N .... but my friends enjoying the benefit of that title, we are super best friends for almost 20 years, so nothing wrong with that.

Your best freind is indian? if you don't mind my asking where are you from?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 indzman

In movies black guys are always calling out white people as white boy, white girl tho. Isn't it offeenssive towards white people as well?

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 hippiesanta

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"][QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

yup, most of my closest friends are the hippie kind of indians ......and i felt a bit richer when standing next to them ... lol (that part is a joke, don't take it seriously)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#159 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Nope

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"] My pale skin are not qualify to be called N .... but my friends enjoying the benefit of that title, we are super best friends for almost 20 years, so nothing wrong with that.hippiesanta

yup, most of my closest friends are the hippie kind of indians ......and i felt a bit richer when standing next to them ... lol (that part is a joke, don't take it seriously)

cool = D you still didn't answer me where you are from? Asking as you've indian freinds as best freinds :)

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I grew up in a different culture. So, no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

>Employed >In college >Honors program >Not a loser You blue collared male. Just because you don't understand where we come from, the people we meet, and the meaning of the word in itself does not mean you should call anyone who uses it ignorant. The "n" word is culture, its a fun little curse word in which we use in our neighborhoods. Just because we use it in a street setting does not mean we can't speak professionally. But like I said, your a cop. You're a conservative cop, your opinion is about as valid as a 5 year old born in a racist redneck community who screams "Murica!" on a daily basis.MgamerBD

Then you should be ashamed of yourself for your disgusting language and the fact that you take joy in race baiting using the word. I mean, why else would you refer to me as an "old, white, conservative cop"?

The fact that you're using those terms to somehow negatively describe me is pretty sad. Why does me being a conservative and a police officer matter? I would be fully capable of pointing out foul, divisive language even if I wasn't one.

You should be ashamed of yourself but since I know you won't be I have to question the quality of your college education and your "honors" program. :lol:

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#163 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

No. I'm not black but even if I was I wouldn't use it. Though words only have power because we give them it.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#164 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Nope I don't use it, and I do think it's ridiculous that people can get offended by it when they use it in every sentence.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
I use it to joke around, my friends are all white so, doesn't make any sense anyway.
Chicken453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Chicken453
Member since 2011 • 2038 Posts

I grew up in a different culture. So, no.

jun_aka_pekto
This and i'm black.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#167 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

No, but a lot of my friends are asian and that wouldnt make much sense.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

All the time

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 hippiesanta

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]

[QUOTE="indzman"]

indzman

cool = D you still didn't answer me where you are from? Asking as you've indian freinds as best freinds :)

you can find indians everywhere around the world .... especially in commonwealth country:P:lol:

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 indzman

[QUOTE="indzman"]

[QUOTE="hippiesanta"] yup, most of my closest friends are the hippie kind of indians ......and i felt a bit richer when standing next to them ... lol (that part is a joke, don't take it seriously)

hippiesanta

you can find indians everywhere around the world .... especially in commonwealth country:P:lol:

So i'll assume you are from a commonwealth country, mystery remains :P

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#171 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
No...
not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

Yes especially when I stretch out on their couch

CreatureRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#173 CreatureRising
Member since 2006 • 1541 Posts

I myself do not use it.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

I do. My black friends cool with it and they say what up n to me. With my white friends I say what up cracka haha.

This reminds me of that teacher years back... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4 Real with the Boondocks version.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]>Employed >In college >Honors program >Not a loser You blue collared male. Just because you don't understand where we come from, the people we meet, and the meaning of the word in itself does not mean you should call anyone who uses it ignorant. The "n" word is culture, its a fun little curse word in which we use in our neighborhoods. Just because we use it in a street setting does not mean we can't speak professionally. But like I said, your a cop. You're a conservative cop, your opinion is about as valid as a 5 year old born in a racist redneck community who screams "Murica!" on a daily basis.airshocker

Then you should be ashamed of yourself for your disgusting language and the fact that you take joy in race baiting using the word. I mean, why else would you refer to me as an "old, white, conservative cop"?

The fact that you're using those terms to somehow negatively describe me is pretty sad. Why does me being a conservative and a police officer matter? I would be fully capable of pointing out foul, divisive language even if I wasn't one.

You should be ashamed of yourself but since I know you won't be I have to question the quality of your college education and your "honors" program. :lol:

*sigh* Some people just never learn...
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

I do. My black friends cool with it and they say what up n to me. With my white friends I say what up cracka haha.

This reminds me of that teacher years back... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4 Real with the Boondocks version.

36Ounces

haha I love that video

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#177 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="airshocker"]

Yusuke420

"Get Em!"-Method Man in "How High"

Love that movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

*sigh* Some people just never learn...MgamerBD

I'm not the piece of sh*t that referred to you by your race, as if that somehow matters.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#179 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
*Sigh* I can't believe there are people here who are actually defending the use of the word. Nothing like spitting in the face of people who sacrifice their lives to get try to have it abolished...
Hakumen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Hakumen21
Member since 2013 • 359 Posts

we say it to mock it. not to actually say it.

kinda like 'yolo' but we never say 'yolo' as if we used it seriously.