Do you accept marriages between cousins ?

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Hell no

#52 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: Anyone having a kid is taking that chance.

And...........? Wtf is your point?

Anyone doing anything is taking a chance. Could you be anymore narrow?

Gergerinating inc.

#53 Posted by thegerg (15460 posts) -

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

#54 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9853 posts) -

Historically, marriage between cousins has had logical reasoning. (How do you think clans and royal families are formed? How do you keep the blood pure in a noble ruling family?)

Today, if we are being forced to accepted gay marriage (as extreme as that is), cousins would be rather mild in being accepted.

#55 Posted by STAR_Admiral (1119 posts) -

Why should we control other people's lives? Its their choice. Also genetically speaking marrying your 2nd cousin is the same as marrying someone from the general population in terms of birth risks.

#56 Edited by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

#57 Posted by thegerg (15460 posts) -

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

Then WTF is the point in stating it again? An what's the point in getting pissy when someone else states a fact?

#58 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -
@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

Then WTF is the point in stating it again? An what's the point in getting pissy when someone else states a fact?

I didn't get pissy. I'm always cool and collected. You just always do shit like that. Single out someone for really no reason. I shared my opinion like any other. That's the whole point of forums is it not?

You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one. Having a kid is taking a risk but having an inbred child is MORE of a risk. My point all along. None of this was needed.

#59 Edited by thegerg (15460 posts) -

@bowchicka07 said:
@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

Then WTF is the point in stating it again? An what's the point in getting pissy when someone else states a fact?

I didn't get pissy. I'm always cool and collected. You just always do shit like that. Single out someone for really no reason. I shared my opinion like any other. That's the whole point of forums is it not?

You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one. Having a kid is taking a risk but having an inbred child is MORE of a risk. My point all along. None of this was needed.

"I shared my opinion like any other."

As did I, you just felt the need to question it.

"You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one."

As did you, I was simply pointing that out.

#60 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

Then WTF is the point in stating it again? An what's the point in getting pissy when someone else states a fact?

I didn't get pissy. I'm always cool and collected. You just always do shit like that. Single out someone for really no reason. I shared my opinion like any other. That's the whole point of forums is it not?

You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one. Having a kid is taking a risk but having an inbred child is MORE of a risk. My point all along. None of this was needed.

"I shared my opinion like any other."

As did I, you just felt the need to question it.

"You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one."

As did you, I was simply pointing that out.

You're one of those tools who needs the last word don't you? Go ahead and have it. I think you just pick a random reply from every thread to troll. Why single one person out on a point everyone else was making as well?

It makes no sense. But never mind, you are thegerg and and I require no further explanation. Good day.

#61 Posted by thegerg (15460 posts) -

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:
@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07 said:

@thegerg said:

@bowchicka07: My point is that your point that cousins having kids are taking a chance doesn't really mean anything.

Yet everyone on this thread made that point just about but ok. Good job.

Then WTF is the point in stating it again? An what's the point in getting pissy when someone else states a fact?

I didn't get pissy. I'm always cool and collected. You just always do shit like that. Single out someone for really no reason. I shared my opinion like any other. That's the whole point of forums is it not?

You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one. Having a kid is taking a risk but having an inbred child is MORE of a risk. My point all along. None of this was needed.

"I shared my opinion like any other."

As did I, you just felt the need to question it.

"You stated a fact? Yeah a very narrow and pointless one."

As did you, I was simply pointing that out.

You're one of those tools who needs the last word don't you? Go ahead and have it. I think you just pick a random reply from every thread to troll. Why single one person out on a point everyone else was making as well?

It makes no sense. But never mind, you are thegerg and and I require no further explanation. Good day.

Your post was the only one I saw stating that simple fact. I didn't read the tread very closely, so don't take it personally at all. I was simply pointing out that what you were saying can apply to anyone, not just cousins.

#62 Edited by foxhound_fox (88743 posts) -

Not a problem between consenting adults.

I've heard the only genetic problems between cousins having children is when a male mates with a maternal sister's daughter or a female mates with a paternal brother's son.