Do u think that a drastic change will occur in the world?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 dhruv989
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts
Current world problems:-
1)Energy Crisis
2)Global Warming
3)Overpopulation
4)Ozone Layer Depletion
5)Drought
6)Famine
7)Magnetic Pole shift(in the cuming few years....but its not proven)

At this rate we wont survive for much time.And the world can't just collapse,We've discovered and invented too much.
Human Evolution should take place or something.At least thats what i believe....

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts
"Do u think that a drastic change will occur in the world?"

Obama 08?
OBLOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OBLOK
Member since 2004 • 1257 Posts
Changes are happening, its February 28th here in Spain and it's like summer! It is never this hot in this time of year. It is nice to go out in shorts, vest and sunglasses, while checkin out the half naked ladies early though! 8)
I can't imagine what summer will be like, omg...when will the japanese invent clothes with air conditioning already! :cry:
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dhruv989
seriously...sum crazy shi* is going on
Marx_Brother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Marx_Brother
Member since 2007 • 726 Posts
All 6 of those points have been happening over thousands of years. Get used to it.
OBLOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OBLOK
Member since 2004 • 1257 Posts
All 6 of those points have been happening over thousands of years. Get used to it.Marx_Brother
Says the oil companies :roll:
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dhruv989
All 6 of those points have been happening over thousands of years. Get used to it.Marx_Brother
No but the extent to which this stuff is happening increses day by day..i dont think there is a winter anyone where i live.and when it is winter ,the temp.drops to unbelievable figures.
Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Apenoot
Member since 2005 • 2087 Posts

Current world problems:-
1)Energy Crisis
2)Global Warming
3)Overpopulation
4)Ozone Layer Depletion
5)Drought
6)Famine

dhruv989

1) There is no energy crisis, we could easily switch over to other power sources. 'cept that it's not profitable so it's not happening.

2) Natural phenomenon

3) I don't think this planet is full quite yet. And in the Western World birthrates are going down significantly.

4) Already restoring itself.

5) Has always happened

6) Has always happened

Marx_Brother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Marx_Brother
Member since 2007 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="Marx_Brother"]All 6 of those points have been happening over thousands of years. Get used to it.dhruv989
No but the extent to which this stuff is happening increses day by day..i dont think there is a winter anyone where i live.and when it is winter ,the temp.drops to unbelievable figures.

All 6 of your points are mainly caused by point 3... and point 3 is unstoppable.

dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dhruv989

[QUOTE="dhruv989"]Current world problems:-
1)Energy Crisis
2)Global Warming
3)Overpopulation
4)Ozone Layer Depletion
5)Drought
6)Famine

Apenoot

1) There is no energy crisis, we could easily switch over to other power sources. 'cept that it's not profitable so it's not happening.

2) Natural phenomenon

3) I don't think this planet is full quite yet. And in the Western World birthrates are going down significantly.

5) Has always happened

6) Has always happened

what about the developing countries....?
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts
We'll live long enough to die from nuclear radiation or old age, but the human race probably won't come to an end until a few hundred years after we're in the ground.
edgewalker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 edgewalker16
Member since 2005 • 2286 Posts

[QUOTE="dhruv989"][QUOTE="Marx_Brother"]All 6 of those points have been happening over thousands of years. Get used to it.Marx_Brother

All 6 of your points are mainly caused by point 3... and point 3 is unstoppable.

nicely put!
Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Apenoot

what about the developing countries....?dhruv989

I see your point, but I think eventually they will be alright aswell. That's mere speculation though.

damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

Yeah its pretty bad but honestly does it really matter?This is something thats always funny, really we're just organisms on a big ball trying to survive and now we have technology and lifes just so easy.People have problems in there lives when really we have to hunt for food.We just go to a building and buy it.I mean when we were dirty cavemen we probably only lived about 30 years and we live to like 90 now and think of this we live longer then most animals so im happy to live to the age 40 at least.So i reckon if everyone just parties lots for the next 10 years we wont even mind anymore.

I think i went off topic quite a bit but im not deleting it now.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#15 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

2) Natural phenomenon

5) Has always happened

6) Has always happened

Apenoot

1.You're kidding, right? If profit is the reason why we are having such a problem with switching to alternative fuels and it's taken this long to even change the public's opinions on this matter; There is a crisis dealing with what we use for fuel.

2.Of course it's natural, but everything that's being put into the atmosphere and as a result the lands and waters....it's become more than simply Global Warming. It's not even the term that should be used for this situation due to all of the other problems besides warming.

3. You've gotta be kidding.....What do you think would happen if we didn't have high-rise buildings? Without them there's not enough space. Period.

4. It's restoring while we're continuing to deplete it. Why do we continue to damage something that protects the entire planet from radiation that would blind anything with eyes and burn us all, while having to take the 6 billion and counting of us around (Excluding all other forms of life)into account?

-This is a rhetorical question for some.

5. Has always happened....but why continue the process? It's clearly obvious, even from an insider's perspective.

6. Read 5.

Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
Famine? We have plenty of food. Drought? What drought? Unless the Ocean dried up and I didn't know about it, we have plenty of water.
nohabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 nohabs
Member since 2004 • 10797 Posts

....from your list, no.

SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts
Killer Robots
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#19 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I think the soviets will rise again and crush western europe under their boot heel. 
bobwill1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bobwill1
Member since 2003 • 2487 Posts
Something to add to your list, when the next magnetic pole shift gets going it cause the effective breakdown of the magnetosphere and allow massive amounts of solar radiation that is currently being deflected to penetrate the atmosphere. On the bright side, many people will be able to look up at the nighttime sky and see all kinds of interesting glowing colors. :D
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dhruv989
Famine? We have plenty of food. Drought? What drought? Unless the Ocean dried up and I didn't know about it, we have plenty of water.Account_27
haha one of the stupidest posts ive every read...honestly man dont u kno anything about whats going on in the world?...wht about Africa? and u cant drink sea water so its not counted as drought.
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sentencedogu
Member since 2006 • 3823 Posts
they are already occuring
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sentencedogu
[QUOTE="Account_27"]Famine? We have plenty of food. Drought? What drought? Unless the Ocean dried up and I didn't know about it, we have plenty of water.dhruv989
haha one of the stupidest posts ive every read...honestly man dont u kno anything about whats going on in the world?...wht about Africa? and u cant drink sea water so its not counted as drought.

not just Africa
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The-Bulldozer
Member since 2003 • 46303 Posts
Sure it happens every few years.
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

we're all gonna dieeee!!!!!

sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 sentencedogu
Sure it happens every few years.The-Bulldozer

you mean these changes?Yes they do happen but not THIS MUCH
(ıf that was what you meant,I'm guessing you're a republician)
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The-Bulldozer

[QUOTE="The-Bulldozer"]Sure it happens every few years.sentencedogu

No I'm not. I'm neither R or D. They are decreased than what they used to be. Plus add war to the list. Seems like all countries are at one as of now.

dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dhruv989

[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="The-Bulldozer"]Sure it happens every few years.The-Bulldozer

No I'm not. I'm neither R or D. They are decreased than what they used to be. Plus add war to the list. Seems like all countries are at one as of now.

yea...heard WW 3 will be over water(contrary to wht account_27 said about there being abundant water...lol )
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The-Bulldozer
[QUOTE="The-Bulldozer"]

[QUOTE="sentencedogu"][QUOTE="The-Bulldozer"]Sure it happens every few years.dhruv989

yea...heard WW 3 will be over water(contrary to wht account_27 said about there being abundant water...lol )

HAHAHA that's just stupid. Why water? Why not space? That way it's more dramatic

Mr_sprinkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_sprinkles
Member since 2005 • 6461 Posts
there are STILL people who can't accept global warming is to do with human activity? wow.
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dhruv989
[QUOTE="Mr_sprinkles"]there are STILL people who can't accept global warming is to do with human activity? wow.

huh? nobody said that...?
sentencedogu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sentencedogu
" us is going to go its own damn way and to hell with the rest of the world "
Thats what the leader of world superpower thinks
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dhruv989
is there anyone who has relevant info. about the magnetic poles reversal...??
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
I think that lack of clean drinkable water is coming at us faster then we notice.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
Yes....when the west collapses......in about 5 years
Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Apenoot

1.You're kidding, right? If profit is the reason why we are having such a problem with switching to alternative fuels and it's taken this long to even change the public's opinions on this matter; There is a crisis dealing with what we use for fuel.

2.Of course it's natural, but everything that's being put into the atmosphere and as a result the lands and waters....it's become more than simply Global Warming. It's not even the term that should be used for this situation due to all of the other problems besides warming.

3. You've gotta be kidding.....What do you think would happen if we didn't have high-rise buildings? Without them there's not enough space. Period.

4. It's restoring while we're continuing to deplete it. Why do we continue to damage something that protects the entire planet from radiation that would blind anything with eyes and burn us all, while having to take the 6 billion and counting of us around (Excluding all other forms of life)into account?

5. Has always happened....but why continue the process? It's clearly obvious, even from an insider's perspective.

6. Read 5.

BranKetra

1) There are cars that drive on water and also cars that drive on alcohol. It's purely a capitalistic luxery problem. The technology is there, it's just that nobody wants to pay for it. Same goes for water from the sea. It's expensive to filter, but possible. As long as money is valued more than the well-being of the human race, I'm not too concerned

2) The dude mentioned global warning. I'm merely staying on-topic. I don't approve of air polution, but hey that's what the 'becoming stricter every year' environmental guidelines are for :wink:

3) But we do have high-rise buildings. And like I said... birthrate is rapidly dwindling in the Western World. And when the 3rd world countries become more technologically advanced and get rid of their religious dogma's the same will happen there

4) It's restoring. Nuff said.

5 & 6) I don't approve of it, but it isn't a sign of something drastic about to happen

And to the guy who mentioned war: there are actually less wars now than in the past. We just know more about it.

dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dhruv989
[QUOTE="BranKetra"]

4. It's restoring while we're continuing to deplete it. Why do we continue to damage something that protects the entire planet from radiation that would blind anything with eyes and burn us all, while having to take the 6 billion and counting of us around (Excluding all other forms of life)into account?

6. Read 5.

Apenoot

1) There are cars that drive on water and also cars that drive on alcohol. It's purely a capitalistic luxery problem. The technology is there, it's just that nobody wants to pay for it. Same goes for water from the sea. It's expensive to filter, but possible. As long as money is valued more than the well-being of the human race, I'm not too concerned

2) The dude mentioned global warning. I'm merely staying on-topic. I don't approve of air polution, but hey that's what the 'becoming stricter every year' environmental guidelines are for :wink:

3) But we do have high-rise buildings. And like I said... birthrate is rapidly dwindling in the Western World. And when the 3rd world countries become more technologically advanced and get rid of their religious dogma's the same will happen there

4) It's restoring. Nuff said.

5 & 6) I don't approve of it, but it isn't a sign of something drastic about to happen

And to the guy who mentioned war: there are actually less wars now than in the past. We just know more about it.

part of wht your saying is correct,but dont forget that the third world countries r the ones which make 80-90% of the six billion people in the world.And there isnt enough tech. yet to use the non-conventional sources of energy.(paticularly in developing countries)
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
OK, I'll get right on "human evolution"
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dhruv989
OK, I'll get right on "human evolution"xaos
Found anything...?
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
omg...when will the japanese invent clothes with air conditioning already! :cry:
OBLOK
That's actually not a bad idea... :lol:
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dhruv989
[QUOTE="OBLOK"]omg...when will the japanese invent clothes with air conditioning already! :cry:
freakyzeeky1986
That's actually not a bad idea... :lol:

yea
Marioarm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Marioarm2
Member since 2004 • 481 Posts
Just seeing that list is making me nervous. Most people don't believe in most of those things but I definitely do. Global warming and overpopulation are going to be major problems real soon.
Stikke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Stikke
Member since 2003 • 4192 Posts
[QUOTE="Account_27"]Famine? We have plenty of food. Drought? What drought? Unless the Ocean dried up and I didn't know about it, we have plenty of water.dhruv989

Why can't Africans grow their own food?
senecaboyer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 senecaboyer88
Member since 2005 • 3386 Posts
illuminitaties.... im going to say yes...
dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dhruv989
Overpopulation is the root of all problems...