Do Spiders Get Into Heaven?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nickmag (6710 posts) -
Do animals get into heaven or is there a different heaven for them? I'm not very enlightened on the bible front and want to know if only humans are allowed into heaven.
#2 Posted by -911- (6177 posts) -
Only Giraffes, and Toucans go to Heaven, everyone knows that, everything else goes straight to Hell.:twisted:
#3 Posted by cyprus646 (4070 posts) -
Spiders dont go into heaven they would get in gods hair and every one knows how pissy she gets when some thing messes with god's hair.
#4 Posted by Harbadakus (5474 posts) -
Only if they accepted Jesus as their savior... :P
#5 Posted by the_tomboy (1285 posts) -

Spiders dont go into heaven they would get in gods hair and every one knows how pissy she gets when some thing messes with god's hair.cyprus646

:lol: rofl, that's so true

#6 Posted by msteryx (12734 posts) -
Thats a question we will never know.
#7 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58235 posts) -
Apparently not. It's so unfair.
#8 Posted by Witchsight (12143 posts) -
Nono, only spidermonkeys
#9 Posted by dommeus (9433 posts) -
That's a pretty odd question to ask. If other things go to heaven, then why not?
#10 Posted by kitty (115047 posts) -
nope, spiders dont make it, bcuz they dont believe in god
#11 Posted by campbell1874 (1920 posts) -

If spiders go to heaven when they die then i will have hundreds of them waiting to ask me why i killed them and flushed them down the drain.

#12 Posted by foxhound_fox (91108 posts) -
They cannot consciously accept Christ into their hearts... thus they do not get into heaven.
#13 Posted by shockwave04 (19246 posts) -
I hope not.... I hate them.
#14 Posted by campbell1874 (1920 posts) -

They cannot consciously accept Christ into their hearts... thus they do not get into heaven.foxhound_fox

So if i fall into a coma and die then I can't consciously accept Christ into my head, then that means i can't get into heaven?

#15 Posted by xxQuadropwnedxx (2201 posts) -
yea animals get into heaven, thats why God flooded the world so that he could have all the animals in heaven
#16 Posted by Maui00 (8747 posts) -
Animals can't go to heavon not because they don't accept Christ but because they don't have conscience or freedom; animals are allready programmed by natue
#17 Posted by Shacrob (3194 posts) -
Do animals get into heaven or is there a different heaven for them? I'm not very enlightened on the bible front and want to know if only humans are allowed into heaven.nickmag
No they not, they are beutifull beings that we have to care and love.
#18 Posted by FireXero (1062 posts) -
I wonder if Spiderman would go to heaven...
#19 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17787 posts) -
I think so. I doubt you even need to devote yourself to a religion to get into heaven....
#20 Posted by easteast (6407 posts) -
I never really thought about it......no.
#21 Posted by BDM666 (7922 posts) -
The problem with answering these question is: there is no heaven.
#22 Posted by iMuffins (2514 posts) -
Only Giraffes, and Toucans go to Heaven, everyone knows that, everything else goes straight to Hell.:twisted:-911-

I Lol'd =P
#23 Posted by SolidSnake_108 (11951 posts) -
I don't know......when I die, I'll see if they have any computers in heaven and I'll post here to tell you :P Unless I go to hell....:shock:
#24 Posted by gi1 (813 posts) -
they come to be our food :)