Do most universities have a barber shop?

#1 Posted by crazyguy111 (201 posts) -

Topic

#2 Posted by Korvus (3214 posts) -

Of course they do; where do you think barber shop quartets graduate from? What a silly question...

#3 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150330 posts) -

@korvus said:

Of course they do; where do you think barber shop quartets graduate from? What a silly question...

lol.....I bet most towns have one so you can find one while at school.

#4 Edited by EasyComeEasyGo (584 posts) -

Do most universities have a barber shop?

Of course they do, why wouldn't they silly?

By the way, we already answer TC question so this thread needs to be locked since there's no other question to be ask here.

#5 Posted by thegerg (14859 posts) -

Mine didn't.

#6 Posted by GreySeal9 (24060 posts) -

I didn't know barbershops in universities was a thing.

#7 Posted by dave123321 (33784 posts) -

Some do some don't, ask around

#8 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (28038 posts) -

wut

#9 Posted by PannicAtack (21020 posts) -

If there's a music department there might be a barbershop quartet or other a capella singing group, yes.

#10 Posted by alim298 (1205 posts) -

I can use my university's ID card to get a discount at some barbershops around the city so...

#11 Edited by lamprey263 (23170 posts) -

Yeah, at least one in the student union building, but we didn't have any classes for cutting hair at the university I went to, but they did at the community college I went to. Anyhow, there was also plenty of just off campus locations as well.

Anyhow, I doubt you'll get the boob treatment on an on campus barber shop. Where I lived haircut prices went up because it was considered sexist discrimination to charge men less than women, so everything went up to woman's hair styling and cutting prices. So if you're going for the boob treatment, save it, just buy a lap dance instead. I myself just started shaving my own head with a $10 electric razor and never looked back.