Do all women want kids? I want one that dosent!

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 cyborg9
Member since 2004 • 583 Posts

Im with a girl we been together for 1year shes been saying she wants kids, and im like yeah sure nicely. at the back of my head its not going to happen.

do all girls want kids or do some dont or How does this work?

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

.....I think most humans have a desire to have an offspring at some point in there life.

In your case, if youve been dating her for a year and shes talking about having kids all the time....Drop her off at a trailer park. It'll be like her heaven.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15993 Posts

They do exist, but I agree that a lot of women seem to want children. Maybe you could talk her into getting a dog or cat instead.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
All women have a natural impulse to become mothers, specially when they see their fellow females with their babies and they are still with that lazy husband of them who does not want to settle down. If you want a woman who doesn't want kids you should try one with several. After the 3rd I can't see them wanting more
luisen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 luisen123
Member since 2006 • 6537 Posts

You see OP, making babies is kind of their thing, of women I mean.

cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cyborg9

They do exist, but I agree that a lot of women seem to want children. Maybe you could talk her into getting a dog or cat instead.

dracula_16

Thats a good idea acually I always wanted a ferrit Or a parrot...

no_more_fayth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 no_more_fayth
Member since 2010 • 11928 Posts

I want a woman who isn't terrible, that's all.

PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PeaceChild90
Member since 2009 • 781 Posts

I think most women want to experience motherhood one day. Hormones pretty much tell us to.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids and I find them so cute it makes my head want to explode. But there are definitely people who do not want kids. I know a lot of women who are just not into it. I could deal without having kids, though. Some people are just extremely maternal and want to be mothers. Your opinion on children may change with age or from being at the right spot in a relationship with the right person, you never know. I assume you're fairly young, so I wouldn't assume that you want kids RIGHT NOW, and she probably doesn't either. Don't tell her you want kids if you don't, though.
cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cyborg9

I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids and I find them so cute it makes my head want to explode. But there are definitely people who do not want kids. I know a lot of women who are just not into it. I could deal without having kids, though. Some people are just extremely maternal and want to be mothers. Your opinion on children may change with age or from being at the right spot in a relationship with the right person, you never know. I assume you're fairly young, so I wouldn't assume that you want kids RIGHT NOW, and she probably doesn't either. Don't tell her you want kids if you don't, though.XilePrincess

99% of women want kids, I never met a women that dosent want kids, Scary but if i meet a girl and We get married I wont have kids sorry lol..

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids and I find them so cute it makes my head want to explode. But there are definitely people who do not want kids. I know a lot of women who are just not into it. I could deal without having kids, though. Some people are just extremely maternal and want to be mothers. Your opinion on children may change with age or from being at the right spot in a relationship with the right person, you never know. I assume you're fairly young, so I wouldn't assume that you want kids RIGHT NOW, and she probably doesn't either. Don't tell her you want kids if you don't, though.cyborg9

99% of women want kids, I never met a women that dosent want kids, Scary but if i meet a girl and We get married I wont have kids sorry lol..

Yes, because the small ammount of women that are involved with your life are a good indicator of all woman ever.

Blackjack9288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blackjack9288
Member since 2011 • 316 Posts
Like said above, I think at some point all people want to have kids, males and females. I for one and am glad that my woman wants kids one day.
cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cyborg9

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids and I find them so cute it makes my head want to explode. But there are definitely people who do not want kids. I know a lot of women who are just not into it. I could deal without having kids, though. Some people are just extremely maternal and want to be mothers. Your opinion on children may change with age or from being at the right spot in a relationship with the right person, you never know. I assume you're fairly young, so I wouldn't assume that you want kids RIGHT NOW, and she probably doesn't either. Don't tell her you want kids if you don't, though.xLFTMx

Yes, because the small ammount of women that are involved with your life are a good indicator of all woman ever.

?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="cyborg9"]

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids and I find them so cute it makes my head want to explode. But there are definitely people who do not want kids. I know a lot of women who are just not into it. I could deal without having kids, though. Some people are just extremely maternal and want to be mothers. Your opinion on children may change with age or from being at the right spot in a relationship with the right person, you never know. I assume you're fairly young, so I wouldn't assume that you want kids RIGHT NOW, and she probably doesn't either. Don't tell her you want kids if you don't, though.xLFTMx

To be honest, I don't think he's even had a few involved in his life.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

just find an infertile girl for at least they act like they don't want kids in the first place and it's not because of their problem eventhough they want one secretly.

Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
My childhood friend just told me that he wants me to be Godfather of his son, I was really shock about the whole thing. Made me want to get a kid as well. Anyways, Women love cute things you know, kids, dogs, cats etc etc. :P
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Just think about it, if you ever have twins you can name them Liquid and Solid or Optimus and Megatron. Your kids will love you FOREVAR.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I'm glad I'm gay.

drewtwo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 drewtwo99
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts

I'm glad I'm gay.

Pffrbt
I'm gay too and I really wish I could have kids naturally. Oh well, life's a ***** and then you die :)
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I can't stand kids.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

Personally I'd rather not have kids but I wouldn't block it off as a possibility altogether like you are.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

I can't stand kids.

Pffrbt
I am a kid and in most cases even I can't stand 'em. But their not all bad.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
hmm tc i would be wary of holes in your condom in the future, end the relationship
morbid_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 morbid_warrior
Member since 2011 • 229 Posts

just find an infertile girl for at least they act like they don't want kids in the first place and it's not because of their problem eventhough they want one secretly.

VaguelyTagged

haha

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

Depends on my career. If kids would prevent me from getting higher up, I'd get none. That kind of women are rare though and probably can't even have kids.

Avatar image for BlindBluMonstah
BlindBluMonstah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BlindBluMonstah
Member since 2009 • 13858 Posts

I know a few who say they will never have children, but ive seen one who use to say that who now has one. :)

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts

Just think about it, if you ever have twins you can name them Liquid and Solid or Optimus and Megatron. Your kids will love you FOREVAR.

Ballroompirate
Or Miller and David, they'd never know their dad's joke unless they played MGS, poor saps.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

.....I think most humans have a desire to have an offspring at some point in there life.xLFTMx

There are lots of people that don't...we just usually keep to ourselves in our own little 'no kids' club having all the fun.

@TC I have been with a girl that hates kids as much as I do
But if you really don't want to have them, then just get fixed

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#31 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

I want one that doesn't, and luckily my GF doesn't really care. But if we ever have one, it would be my life and soul. I just wish it would be a baby forever.

kussese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#32 kussese
Member since 2008 • 1555 Posts

I want a woman who isn't terrible, that's all.

no_more_fayth
This is my aspiration as well.
BethJericho93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BethJericho93
Member since 2011 • 53 Posts

Ballroompirate
Hey, maybe you could name them Jack and Russell if shes an animal lover!
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
I don't want kids and I can't see myself ever having them.
cyborg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cyborg9

I don't want kids and I can't see myself ever having them.tofu-lion91

what! are you a women are a boy!

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
what! are you a women are a boy!cyborg9
I am women! Rawr
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

Mine is currently trying to get herself pregnant against my wishes. She stopped getting her injection and claims to have allergic reactions when other methods are used. Somehow this wasn't an issue for 6 years and now it suddenly is. I guess they recently changed what a condom is made out of..... .

I detest children and having one of my own to take care of would be the absolute worst possible thing that could happen to me both personally and financially right now.

I really don't know what she is thinking. We COULD NOT beyond question afford it right now. It would be an unspeakable disaster. Her desire to become pregnant is so great that it completely negates the entire spectrum of terrible problems it would cause for us right now.

She will literally ask me "How are we gonna get this bill paid?" or "We need to figure out something with the Mortgage" and then in the same breath say that she wants to have kids. I'm like WTF. You want to add to the situation that we ALREADY CANT ******* afford? Seriously?

ehhwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ehhwhatever
Member since 2010 • 1463 Posts

Women are looking for emotional fulfillment.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I can compromise, like have pets instead of children. Now, if I meet someone that hates both, I don't want anything to do with you. :P
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
What kind of women that don't want kids?.... or men for that matters.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rawsavon
What kind of women that don't want kids?.... or men for that matters.Dogswithguns
People that hate children and want to punt them like it is 4th and long every time they open their little whiny mouths
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
If I was a girl I wouldn't want something like that inside me.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Have kids when you ready, don't have one because you want one. Life will be different when you have kids. You give up your life for them.

CJ45_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 CJ45_
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts
I want a little minion rascal someday, only 17 soo...
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"]What kind of women that don't want kids?.... or men for that matters.rawsavon
People that hate children and want to punt them like it is 4th and long every time they open their little whiny mouths

Funny thing... I say the same thing about adults. :lol:
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids.XilePrincess
Really?? Why? :?
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rawsavon
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I'd like kids, almost solely because there's a very good chance my kids will look exactly like Britney Spears' kids.Darthkaiser
Really?? Why? :?

K-Fed in the house?
david_critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 david_critic
Member since 2004 • 3305 Posts

I'd need my spouse to want to have kids, it'd be a dealbreaker for me.

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

No not all women do, but I'll be darned if I'm friends with any. The pressure's incredible. That said, if I could tie my own tubes I would.

Foxi911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Foxi911
Member since 2008 • 1676 Posts
Why wouldn't you want to have kids , it's a life time experience. :) Perfect happy little family .... until they become back talking teenagers *insert evil laugh* Sadly , I'm gay >.> ....... :(