Did you like Tron Legacy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Mesomorphin (404 posts) -

I honestly never got all the hate... In the film industry its pretty heavily praised for its visuals and its soundtrack (Daft Punk is amazing) and hell Jeff bridges is an awesome actor, but I've notice that a few fans of the original, heavily dislike Tron Legacy..but why? is it acting of the protagonist? Because I get that he's not that great, but the rest of the movie is pretty good! You can't honestly tell me you didn't fall in the love with the visual style the first time you saw it!

#2 Edited by CrimsonBrute (22900 posts) -

I am one of the few who enjoyed it. It never going to win any kind of awards but it was good movie overall.

#3 Posted by Boddicker (1921 posts) -

I kinda liked it, but I think where it lost most people was the second half. By then the "wow" factor had worn off and there was very little reason to care.

Olivia Wilde is crazy hot though..........

#4 Edited by Crunchy_Nuts (2722 posts) -

Yes I liked it. I liked Tron: Uprising more though and then evil Disney decided to tank the show.

#5 Posted by lostrib (26120 posts) -

It was meh, kind of boring

#6 Posted by Storm_Marine (10643 posts) -

No. And CG young Jeff Bridges was creepy as fuck. When it first appeared on screen I wanted to scream "THAT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT YOUR REAL FATHER!!" to Sam Flynn. :/

#7 Posted by CrimsonBrute (22900 posts) -
#8 Posted by ferrari2001 (16282 posts) -

It was an enjoyable movie.

#9 Posted by lamprey263 (21006 posts) -

I didn't like it at first but it grew on me

#10 Posted by Jd1680a (5823 posts) -

Tron Legacy was a fun movie.

#11 Edited by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

I loved Tron Legacy, and Garrett Hedlund is one of my favorite actors currently.

EDIT - Also, the soundtrack was kick ass.

#12 Posted by Abbeten (2803 posts) -

That script was ass

#13 Edited by sukraj (20586 posts) -

Havent watched it.

#14 Posted by Motokid6 (4596 posts) -

Great movie. Am hoping for the sequel soon. And also hoping Jeff Bridges is in it. Also my favorite ost.