Did anyone see Black Snake Moan or The Host?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for no_one_specific
no_one_specific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 no_one_specific
Member since 2003 • 2612 Posts
Man, I wanted to see those movies but I never did. They must have been in theaters for only a week or two because when I looked they weren't playing in any theater near me. Those movies look so good, but now I'm going to have to wait untill they're out on DVD. Did anyone see either of these movies? I really hate it when there's a movie I want to see but when I look in the listings, it's gone due to lack of popularity.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
Christina Ricci was in it. I was really looking foward to seeing Black Snake Moan as well.
Zombelious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Zombelious
Member since 2006 • 769 Posts

I never saw the Host but I saw Black Snake Moan and it was really good. I went to see it since Sam Jackson was in it (I didn't even really know what it was about when I went in) Once I got out of the theater, I was really impressed. It was a lot more... uuh. Professional and serious than I thought it would be. You should really go see it, or at least rent it when it comes out.

btw, Gorillaz rock! It's nice to see a fan of them. It seems like none of my friends or people at my school have even heard of the Gorillaz.  

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
I want to see The Host.
alcarazo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alcarazo9
Member since 2005 • 7104 Posts
isnt the host that korean  monster movie , i wanted too see that movie, it look so awesome, pity no one pay attetion to it, im defietly picking it up when it comes out on DVD because i never even saw it playing on theathers :?
gohantech00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 gohantech00
Member since 2005 • 9216 Posts
I wanted to see Black Snake Moan so bad when it came out, but my theater chose to play overrated crap movies instead, so I never seen it yet. As for the Host, it looks like a cool movie, but since it had a very limited release in theaters, guess most people have to wait for the DVD.
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts
haven't seen either but i really want to see The Host
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Haven't seen none and don't plan to
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Black Snake Moan was awesome.

The Host flat out sucked.

Greg-M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Greg-M
Member since 2004 • 158 Posts
I saw The Host. It was long, but definitely worth watching. It has some funny moments and a few generally creepy moments, but mostly it's focused on the characters rather than the monster or the action. I might pick it up when it comes out on DVD.
oscar530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 oscar530
Member since 2005 • 4430 Posts
nope but I have heard of Black Snake Moan
no_one_specific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 no_one_specific
I saw The Host. It was long, but definitely worth watching. It has some funny moments and a few generally creepy moments, but mostly it's focused on the characters rather than the monster or the action. I might pick it up when it comes out on DVD.
Greg-M
I'm not a fan of monster movies or horror (I don't hate the genres though), but it's the fact that The Host's focus is on its characters is what intrigues me about the movie.
no_one_specific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 no_one_specific

I never saw the Host but I saw Black Snake Moan and it was really good. I went to see it since Sam Jackson was in it (I didn't even really know what it was about when I went in) Once I got out of the theater, I was really impressed. It was a lot more... uuh. Professional and serious than I thought it would be. You should really go see it, or at least rent it when it comes out.

btw, Gorillaz rock! It's nice to see a fan of them. It seems like none of my friends or people at my school have even heard of the Gorillaz.  

Zombelious
Hey thanks. That's surprising that no one would hear of them, considering how popular Feel Good Inc. was. I've only really known of them for a year now, but that's certainly long enough to like them.