Describe your crazyest dream

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 SpedKnight
Member since 2006 • 1032 Posts
Pretty much just describe the crazyest dream you have ever had *that you remember:D*
It can be awesome scary, funny whatever....oh yea it cant be LAME!! lol
PEACE!!

andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
well I was really young, and I had just seen the movie gremlins, I dreampt that, there were carnivorous potatoes chasing me, I got into the woods, but they caught up with me, then I woke up.
harry2727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 harry2727
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
I was being chased by some guy with a gun,and I jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge............worst dream ever.
PercivalCox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PercivalCox
Member since 2007 • 985 Posts
I'd tell ya, but I don't wanna get banned
irtaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 irtaylor
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
Won't go into full detail. But I could make the writers and designers of Saw trow up. One part of it involved me digging out eyes witha spoon then cutting them open for fun...
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SpedKnight
I'd tell ya, but I don't wanna get bannedPercivalCox
sweet pik dude lol...scrubs
TheBigRyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheBigRyo
Member since 2004 • 89 Posts
I had a dream that I peed that I didn't think was a dream and it really happened. THAT WAS THE WORST DAY EVER!!
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

It definitely wasn't my craziest..but I had a dream about OT last day.

I think I was argueing with someone (I think it was LJ) and losing, so for some reason I started typing out every swear I could think of, then Solidruss showed up live on the screen and he was like, "lock?"

And then he was gonna throw handcuffs on me but then Omni came and held back Solidruss and said "No, not lock...Baaannnn Hammerrrr!!!" Then he was gonna hit me in the face with a sledgehammer and I woke up.

True story!

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
I had a dream I was being chased by a bull, and this was after I watched Jackass 2 btw lol
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
i had the craziest dream that i was posting here on gs at 12:52am, OMG its true
andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
i went to school in my underwear and i had the dream like 10 times its crazy and weird but that doesent happen anymoreMattjs95
:o i used to have the same dream when i was in elemtary school, weird....
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
I'd tell ya, but I don't wanna get bannedPercivalCox

Please. Do tell. Just cencor the words that should be, we have imaginations. ;)
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpedKnight
I remember climbing stairs till i was like in space i could see uranus *hya hya* and i jumped and i dont even really rember falling..lol it was a long time ago
RoyTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 RoyTheViking
Member since 2005 • 3574 Posts
I was robbing my father's small business with my girlfriend, and then out of no where, I shot my japanese friend Taco.
Alucard32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Alucard32
Member since 2004 • 1321 Posts
dreams that youre getting chased are a trip! especially when you start to fly... it feels cool. but um i have some non appropriate dreams that i wont discuss... other than that i dont rememeber. but i cant fight in my dreams. i try and punch but it like bounces off, no matter hard i do it. i hate it though
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SpedKnight
I was in some building...drinking out of a water fountin. then i turned around all quick like and this mummy like thing...the ones that are like wolves...just grabbed my sholders lifted me up and started laughing...i had that one like 4 times....crap that sucked
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts
I can tell know know, I've had more than one craziest dream......we'll be here all day if I write them down :P
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SpedKnight
When i was a kid i was told about bloody mary. so i was going pee at some building...the bathroom was waay big and tiled. I went flushed *which was waay loud* that got me really scared and i just wanted outta there opened the stall door and there was some little girl holding a bloody axe..she was covered in blood as well. and i think she like took me into the toilet or something...because i dont remember getting chopped in half...so the axe must hav ebeen just for looks lol PEACE!!
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SpedKnight
Ok so the day before i had this dream i was walking accross this really busy street that cars goo like 50 on and went to y friends house. soo i want to sleep and the same street appeared. this time i had my little sister with me...she was like 3 at the time...we were walking accross the st when this freaking truck going like 60 came faster that what it looked and....my little sister was flying...i dont kno why it was her and not me but it was grose and sad.... i think i had another dream tho that i saver her or it was me who died instead. PEACE!!
dealjobber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dealjobber
Member since 2003 • 1034 Posts
My most recent one was that I was in a tornado. 

I don't know why, but my family wanted to stay outside by the swingset, and I told them to get into the house and into the basement.  They wouldn't move, so I went into the house by myself. 

Then as I went into the hallway on my way down into the basement, this girl is banging on the front door(someone I haven't seen since I graduated), but the tornado is like right here and she gets swept up before I even have a chance to open the door. 

I head down into the basement into what I think is the most secure location.  I woke up just as I could see the house being lifted from it's foundation. 

Then again, it's not an uncommon dream I have.  I've had dreams/nightmares of tornadoes my whole life. 
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SpedKnight
My most recent one was that I was in a tornado.

I don't know why, but my family wanted to stay outside by the swingset, and I told them to get into the house and into the basement. They wouldn't move, so I went into the house by myself.

Then as I went into the hallway on my way down into the basement, this girl is banging on the front door(someone I haven't seen since I graduated), but the tornado is like right here and she gets swept up before I even have a chance to open the door.

I head down into the basement into what I think is the most secure location. I woke up just as I could see the house being lifted from it's foundation.

Then again, it's not an uncommon dream I have. I've had dreams/nightmares of tornadoes my whole life.
dealjobber
that is a waay sweet dream dude...make it into a movie lol
illmatikkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 illmatikkk
Member since 2005 • 2364 Posts
I've had way to many but I love having crazy dreams and when I wake up its a crazy feeling. Dreams are crazy...
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SpedKnight
I've had way to many but I love having crazy dreams and when I wake up its a crazy feeling. Dreams are crazy...
illmatikkk
yess......dreams..are indeed.....crazy...lol jk
illmatikkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 illmatikkk
Member since 2005 • 2364 Posts
[QUOTE="illmatikkk"]I've had way to many but I love having crazy dreams and when I wake up its a crazy feeling. Dreams are crazy...
SpedKnight
yess......dreams..are indeed.....crazy...lol jk

I want to go to sleep!!!!!! and hopefully i remember my dream, I am also drunk right now and have nothing to look forward to.