Democrats wage "war on whites"

#1 Edited by Serraph105 (28160 posts) -

So apparently Mo Brooks (Rep. Alabama) has accused Democrats, particularly Obama, of "waging a war on whites." According to Brooks this is being done in a response to the current immigration issue to make it appear as though white people hate them due to skin color.

I just had to share this one as I find it hilariously wrong, but hey what do you guys think? For the record I don't think this will affect his job since it's Alabama we are talking about.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/mo-brooks-war-on-whites-109703.html

#2 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (1771 posts) -

democrats will kiss all the latinos asses to secure their votes, they hop the border, have 10 kids in this country and claim to be "american citizens"

and the working middle class who went through years of college, have to work 8-12 hour days, end up picking up the check for the illegals benefits.

#3 Posted by lostrib (37738 posts) -

Damn the White man for keeping the White man down!

#4 Posted by Boddicker (2811 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

democrats will kiss all the latinos asses to secure their votes, they hop the border, have 10 kids in this country and claim to be "american citizens"

and the working middle class who went through years of college, have to work 8-12 hour days, end up picking up the check for the illegals benefits.

Pretty much this.

#5 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (3953 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

Aren't mexicans, ya know, suppose to be hard workers?

#6 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1408 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

Aren't mexicans, ya know, suppose to be hard workers?

they are, he's a troll. Look at his post history.

#7 Posted by Master_Live (14853 posts) -

Please don't hate on white people.

#8 Edited by Shmiity (5151 posts) -

I don't even know what to say to this.

#9 Posted by Serraph105 (28160 posts) -

@Shmiity:

Well we know Obama is already waging a war on the wealthiest people in society. That's why the poor have gotten richer and the rich got poor.

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

That makes no sense at all

#11 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -

it ain't easy being white

#12 Posted by bforrester420 (1662 posts) -

Republicans are mad because white people have most of the power instead of all of the power.

The GOP: The Party of white people threatened by change.

#13 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8206 posts) -

@Serraph105 said:

@Shmiity:

Well we know Obama is already waging a war on the wealthiest people in society. That's why the poor have gotten richer and the rich got poor.

WTF did I just read?

#14 Edited by Serraph105 (28160 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p: I'm not sure, but it was likely something sarcastic.

#15 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16793 posts) -

Sometimes I think of how much better off the country would be if somebody would systematically assassinate every politician living in it.

#16 Posted by Meinhard1 (6775 posts) -

I guess it's common to bring up "reverse racism"

However people need to realize the advantages they have being "white" and in the majority, as opposed to the minority.

While some situations may result in a white person feeling like they're being disadvantaged because of their race, they need to realize that this is something that minorities deal with much more often.

#17 Edited by BranKetra (48779 posts) -

I still remember Republicans taking issue with President Obama's middle name being Hussein which is a racial issue as well. I wish those individuals would stop wasting time with non-issues.

#18 Posted by ad1x2 (5677 posts) -

While I won't agree that there is a war against whites being started by Democrats, I will agree with the fact that people who admit that they are against amnesty for illegal immigrants are frequently accused of being racist against latinos.

#19 Edited by YearoftheSnake5 (7496 posts) -

War on Whites? That's even more ridiculous than the mythical War on Coal here in WV.

#20 Edited by jimy1475 (1168 posts) -

Whites? now that is offensive