Delivering Pizza Hut, is it a good paying job?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

First, Im so happy get an interview for a job tomorrow since I got laid off a week ago.. but I have questions?

- Is it a good place to work at Pizza Hut?

- Will I get enough hours? 30 to 40 hours a week?

- How much bring home weekly? doing delivery pizza?

Again, Im happy.. and thankyou in advance for replied.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

I had a pizza delivery job a while ago, but at a local place. It was great, got to eat and drink whatever, got to text, listen to music in my car.....

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Don't expect any tips, that much I know.
champion837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 champion837
Member since 2012 • 1423 Posts

First, Im so happy get an interview for a job tomorrow since I got laid off a week ago.. but I have questions?

- Is it a good place to work at Pizza Hut?

- Will I get enough hours? 30 to 40 hours a week?

- How much bring home weekly? doing delivery pizza?

Again, Im happy.. and thankyou in advance for replied.

Dogswithguns
http://www.gamespot.com/users/CosmoKing7717/
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Is delivering pizza a good paying job... think about that for two seconds. No, it's not. You might get perks like some free pizza, but it's a minimum wage crap job. If you have to use your own vehicle and gas, consider whether they're paying you enough to cover not only your work but the wear and tear on your car.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
I'm not sure pizza delivery is a 40 hour job, but who knows. Certainly not an expert on it. Best of luck with your interview.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dogswithguns

Don't expect any tips, that much I know.GazaAli
Oh yeah, I forgot about the tips.. depends who is tipping.. hope at least more than I thought.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

It's a tasty sounding job at least.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrPraline
Pizza guy was late on Saturday but he was the FALL GUY for the manager's f*ck up, so he got a tip anyway.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

It's a double edged sword. The pay is very good for an entry level job, but the downside is it essentially makes your vehicle worthless as you will put on hundreds of thousands of miles and the car will stink. If you're going to do it, your better off buying a cheap junker to drive around in.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

When it comes to getting tips

Working at a carwash>>>>

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pirate700

Is delivering pizza a good paying job... think about that for two seconds. No, it's not. You might get perks like some free pizza, but it's a minimum wage crap job. If you have to use your own vehicle and gas, consider whether they're paying you enough to cover not only your work but the wear and tear on your car.XilePrincess

This is completely false. It's minimum plus any tips you get. Most people I know who have worked delivery make up to $15-20/hour. That's decent period, especially for an entry level job. You also just get to drive around.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 undergroundLPx
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts

I don't ever tip for a couple of reasons... For example, right now, Dominos $5.99 cheese pizza boosts up to $10 if it's for carryout. Then add about $4 for breadsticks and it's around $15. So hell no. I even go to pick the pizza up with a $20 and ask them for change in its entirety.

Also, if I'm not mistaken they charge a delivery fee as well so to hell with that. I know that might not go to the delivery guys' pocket but blame the company for that.

PS: I just ordered the medium with breadsticks from Dominos like 5 mins ago and I have the exact money so they don't even fantasize about a tip. Cold hard pizza pick upper here.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pirate700

I don't ever tip for a couple of reasons... For example, right now, Dominos $5.99 cheese pizza boosts up to $10 if it's for carryout. Then add about $4 for breadsticks and it's around $15. So hell no. I even go to pick the pizza up with a $20 and ask them for change in its entirety.

Also, if I'm not mistaken they charge a delivery fee as well so to hell with that. I know that might not go to the delivery guys' pocket but blame the company for that.

PS: I just ordered the medium with breadsticks from Dominos like 5 mins ago and I have the exact money so they don't even fantasize about a tip. Cold hard pizza pick upper here.

undergroundLPx

I agree tipping for pizza delivery is stupid considering there's a delivery charge that is usually %50 the price of the pizza. Add a tip to that and the price of a pizza is like going to a fancy steak house. I do tip on the rare occasion I get delivery, but now I almost always just pick it up...because of the stupid tip.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

I used to be a pizza delivery driver some years ago for a local pizza joint and I honestly like it a lot. I didn't quite because I hated it. I just found something better. Of course it wasn't Pizza Hut specifically, but if you're worried about how the job itself is, I'll tell you it's not bad. My hourly wage was pretty decent, plus all the tips you get (that was the highlight of the entire job). Some days you get little, other days you walk out with a handful of bills in your hand.

I don't know if all pizza places do this, but at the joint I worked at, the $2.00 delivery charge was paid to the driver. So think of every drive you make as an easy two bucks plus (potential) tips.

undergroundLPx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 undergroundLPx
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

Pirate700

I agree tipping for pizza delivery is stupid considering there's a delivery charge that is usually %50 the price of the pizza. Add a tip to that and the price of a pizza is like going to a fancy steak house. I do tip on the rare occasion I get delivery, but now I almost always just pick it up...because of the stupid tip.

Exactly my thoughts. The price starts rising to a point where you wonder if it was money better spent in a nice public place to at least enjoy that experience instead of in your room half naked in the dark.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

Exactly my thoughts. The price starts rising to a point where you wonder if it was money better spent in a nice public place to at least enjoy that experience instead of in your room half naked in the dark.

It really does add up. Pizza + tax+ delivery + tip...it's nuts.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts

i was able to make pretty good money ( for a early college job ) working as a driver there. weeknights were slow but saturdays and sundays were always pretty hectic.. the key is to learn the rich neighborhoods and when you see those addresses in the queue, adjust how long your runs take to try to get those addresses next when you come back. avoid ppl w/ indian sounding names, it's been my experience they do not tip well ( not generalizing, just speaking from my own experiences ) on a busy saturday was easily able to walk home w/ $80-90 in cash just from tips.. which was nice because we never declared it so it was not taxed. was also paid slightly more than min. wage / hour + $0.50 per run for gas, auto wear/tear ( this was back in the late 90's ). being out on the road is nice but can be streesful if you're rushing to get as many deliveries in as possible ( more tip $$ ). you'll learn all the shortcuts though, plus i'm assuming you'll have the benefit of gps now, something i never had.

the sh---y part of being a driver was the crap you had to do around the place when you were not out on runs. usually we had to keep the place clean, wash dishes ( miserable ), fold boxes, oil pans ( you'd be surprised how many times you'd take a "clean" pan off the stack and it still had soggy dough crusted in it from the last meal that never came off in the wash.. just squirt the oil back in and it's good to go :P ), cut / box the pizzas as they came out of the oven etc.... which was all a lot of work for a crappy wage so driving was WAAAY better.

EDIT: one more thing. if you're working on a rainy day, don't use an umbrella. take you time walking to door. people tend to pity you a bit more if you're soaking wet when you show up at the door ( more tips ).. i've also run my hands though bushes to wipe water on my face or stood under a tree branch and shook it a bit to get a little more wet. it helps.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XilePrincess

This is completely false. It's minimum plus any tips you get. Most people I know who have worked delivery make up to $15-20/hour. That's decent period, especially for an entry level job. You also just get to drive around.

Pirate700
And it all depends where you live, too. I know a number of delivery drivers, and many of them grumble about getting less than ten dollars in tips in an 8 hour shift (has happened to people in both poor and rich neighborhoods) and not even enough allowance money to cover the gas they spent driving all over. Some pizza places charge a gratuity/delivery fee already on the order, so they figure tips are optional and delivery drivers often get a very small cut out of the delivery fee depending where they work. Considering as well whatever you'll have to pay for maintenance on the car you run into the ground doing this job, it may or may not be worth it. That sounds decent, $15-20 an hour, but really, it depends 110% on each individual situation. It is, in many places, just as outrageous as giving servers $2 an hour and having the rest of their wage be tips. There are certainly better jobs and better ways to make the same amount of money per hour.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

XilePrincess

And it all depends where you live, too. I know a number of delivery drivers, and many of them grumble about getting less than ten dollars in tips in an 8 hour shift (has happened to people in both poor and rich neighborhoods) and not even enough allowance money to cover the gas they spent driving all over. Some pizza places charge a gratuity/delivery fee already on the order, so they figure tips are optional and delivery drivers often get a very small cut out of the delivery fee depending where they work. Considering as well whatever you'll have to pay for maintenance on the car you run into the ground doing this job, it may or may not be worth it. That sounds decent, $15-20 an hour, but really, it depends 110% on each individual situation. It is, in many places, just as outrageous as giving servers $2 an hour and having the rest of their wage be tips. There are certainly better jobs and better ways to make the same amount of money per hour.

I think what it depends most on is if you get to keep your tips or if you have to share them. As delivery boy, you're pretty must the only employee getting tips. If you have to give your tips to 5-10 other guys, that would suck.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XilePrincess

I think what it depends most on is if you get to keep your tips or if you have to share them. As delivery boy, you're pretty must the only employee getting tips. If you have to give your tips to 5-10 other guys, that would suck.

Pirate700
Yeah, that's essentially what it is. A LOT of places make you do tip out, especially here in Canada where minimum wage for everyone in a province is the same, right now it's $10.25 and there are places that will make the 3-5 delivery drivers tip out to not only each other but the people taking the orders at the store and making the food, AND the SALARIED managers and supervisors as well. There are times when people come up negative for tips. I don't know how, but I've heard from people that they have to deal with that. I don't even understand how or if that's legal.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38662 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

XilePrincess
Yeah, that's essentially what it is. A LOT of places make you do tip out, especially here in Canada where minimum wage for everyone in a province is the same, right now it's $10.25 and there are places that will make the 3-5 delivery drivers tip out to not only each other but the people taking the orders at the store and making the food, AND the SALARIED managers and supervisors as well. There are times when people come up negative for tips. I don't know how, but I've heard from people that they have to deal with that. I don't even understand how or if that's legal.

never had to do that at my pizza hut. kept my tips plus made slightly more than min. wage hourly + money for each delivery.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dogswithguns

i was able to make pretty good money ( for a early college job ) working as a driver there. weeknights were slow but saturdays and sundays were always pretty hectic.. the key is to learn the rich neighborhoods and when you see those addresses in the queue, adjust how long your runs take to try to get those addresses next when you come back. avoid ppl w/ indian sounding names, it's been my experience they do not tip well ( not generalizing, just speaking from my own experiences ) on a busy saturday was easily able to walk home w/ $80-90 in cash just from tips.. which was nice because we never declared it so it was not taxed. was also paid slightly more than min. wage / hour + $0.50 per run for gas, auto wear/tear ( this was back in the late 90's ). being out on the road is nice but can be streesful if you're rushing to get as many deliveries in as possible ( more tip $$ ). you'll learn all the shortcuts though, plus i'm assuming you'll have the benefit of gps now, something i never had.

the sh---y part of being a driver was the crap you had to do around the place when you were not out on runs. usually we had to keep the place clean, wash dishes ( miserable ), fold boxes, oil pans ( you'd be surprised how many times you'd take a "clean" pan off the stack and it still had soggy dough crusted in it from the last meal that never came off in the wash.. just squirt the oil back in and it's good to go :P ), cut / box the pizzas as they came out of the oven etc.... which was all a lot of work for a crappy wage so driving was WAAAY better.

EDIT: one more thing. if you're working on a rainy day, don't use an umbrella. take you time walking to door. people tend to pity you a bit more if you're soaking wet when you show up at the door ( more tips ).. i've also run my hands though bushes to wipe water on my face or stood under a tree branch and shook it a bit to get a little more wet. it helps.

comp_atkins
That's pretty good advice man.. and yeah, I really gonna need an GPS. or a smartphone(right now I just have a texting phone). thanx for the advice.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

XilePrincess

I always thought tip sharing was beyond stupid.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Pirate700

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

Dogswithguns

That's pretty good advice man.. and yeah, I really gonna need an GPS. or a smartphone(right now I just have a texting phone). thanx for the advice.

If you're really serious about doing this, I strongly suggest getting a second, delivery car. Just a cheap beater like a 15 year old Carolla or the like. The job will ruin your car. The store will pay your gas bills but they won't pay your repair bills or the devaluing of the vehicle when you're racking up 50-60k miles per year just for your job.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

If you deliver to me you can expect good tips :P

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dogswithguns

[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"][QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

Pirate700

If you're really serious about doing this, I strongly suggest getting a second, delivery car. Just a cheap beater like a 15 year old Carolla or the like. The job will ruin your car. The store will pay your gas bills but they won't pay your repair bills when you're racking up 50-60k miles per year just for your job.

That's what Im scared of, it's gona pretty much kill my car. but I have a small car, it's a Chevy Aveo 06, save money on gas, but it's not a Toyota.. anyways, if I can bring home decent money weekly, Im gonna do it for years for a long time.. Im tired of working at the machine shop, good money but all the oil and dirt on my cloths.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"] That's pretty good advice man.. and yeah, I really gonna need an GPS. or a smartphone(right now I just have a texting phone). thanx for the advice.Dogswithguns

If you're really serious about doing this, I strongly suggest getting a second, delivery car. Just a cheap beater like a 15 year old Carolla or the like. The job will ruin your car. The store will pay your gas bills but they won't pay your repair bills when you're racking up 50-60k miles per year just for your job.

That's what Im scared of, it's gona pretty much kill my car. but I have a small car, it's a Chevy Aveo 06, save money on gas, but it's not a Toyota.. anyways, if I can bring home decent money weekly, Im gonna do it for years for a long time.. Im tired of working at the machine shop, good money but all the oil and dirt on my cloths.

Yeah, I'd look for something for like $1500-2000 in a Toyota or Hona that you can just drive the wheels off of and just throw away when the time comes. If you drive your current car, you also have to factor in how much those added miles will kill the value of it in a short period of time. A delivery beater is almost a must.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

You get to meet a lot of girls, large ones :P

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dogswithguns

You get to meet a lot of girls, large ones :P

tenaka2
Dude... better than a nun. LOL
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
I heard it wasn't enjoyable to work at my local Pizza Hut, could be different there. Hours depend on if they need you, I would guess you would at least get 20 hours.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

It's a great job until you get a delivery to some abandoned building, walk inside and get knocked out by a group of dudes in ski masks, and wake up at a bank with a gun glued to your hand and dynamite strapped to your chest.

brucewayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 brucewayne69
Member since 2012 • 2864 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

undergroundLPx

That's a bit depressing...
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MrPraline

It's a great job until you get a delivery to some abandoned building, walk inside and get knocked out by a group of dudes in ski masks, and wake up at a bank with a gun glued to your hand and dynamite strapped to your chest.

the_bi99man
But there's a very beautiful Indian girl in that scenario.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts

undergroundLPx
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Why would a $5.99 pizza cost $10 if its for carryout? And the delivery charge where I worked was $2.00, we got $1.25 of it per delivery. So depending on how far they have have to drive, they could be losing money. Plus, if we couldn't count on most people giving you a tip, no one would be a delivery driver. People that give exact change and send you on your merry way suck, but hopefully there's enough nice people to make the job worth it over just a minimum wage job.
there's a delivery charge that is usually %50 the price of the pizza. Pirate700
Check your math on that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
The store will pay your gas billsPirate700
Not if you have to go 10 or more miles to get to your destination. When I was working, I figured that as the cutoff where you start losing money.
Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

It's a double edged sword. The pay is very good for an entry level job, but the downside is it essentially makes your vehicle worthless as you will put on hundreds of thousands of miles and the car will stink. If you're going to do it, your better off buying a cheap junker to drive around in.

Pirate700

This.

When balanced out against the crazy amount of stop and go driving and miles you're putting on your car it's not a very good deal.

A few years ago I worked on and off as delivery driver for Papa Johns and Pizza Hut for a couple years. At both I got min wage+tips+$1 per run (though from my understanding they don't have to pay you min wage since you're making tips). It basically worked out at the time because I was a waste of life/loser/alcoholic/pothead and had liquor/weed money every night.

Things I learned:

1) You will NOT get 40 hours a week. You might get 20ish until you've been there a while. You might be on the schedule for for more but when it's slow the new guys are the first sent home.

2) Ghetto black people and rich black people don't hardly tip (if at all). IDK why about the rich ones. All black people in between vary as much as anybody else. Late at night probably %50+ your runs will be to the ghetto (of course you have to take into account where your store is located). There seemed to be a rumor in the ghetto that we received like $4 per run so a tip wasn't necessary (was asked about it several times).

3) Girls make 2-3x more tips than guys. Don't argue with this and just accept it.

4) Drunk/high people tip the best usually.

5) You will be invited in by ugly/old women. Do NOT go in.

6) People staying at motels usually tip pretty good.

7) Remember the people that tip well and bring their pizzas first. People that don't tip or tip like $1 get their pizzas dead last.

Here's the tipping chart:

no tip = slap in the face. You get your pizzas dead last and hopefully ice cold.

$1 = I don't hate you but I really don't like you

$2 = meh

$3 = average tip

$4 = good tip

$5+ = great tip. I will always bring your pizzas first.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Dogswithguns

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Boddicker

This.

When balanced out against the crazy amount of stop and go driving and miles you're putting on your car it's not a very good deal.

A few years ago I worked on and off as delivery driver for Papa Johns and Pizza Hut for a couple years. At both I got min wage+tips+$1 per run (though from my understanding they don't have to pay you min wage since you're making tips). It basically worked out at the time because I was a waste of life/loser/alcoholic/pothead and had liquor/weed money every night.

Things I learned:

1) You will NOT get 40 hours a week. You might get 20ish until you've been there a while. You might be on the schedule for for more but when it's slow the new guys are the first sent home.

2) Ghetto black people and rich black people don't hardly tip (if at all). IDK why about the rich ones. All black people in between vary as much as anybody else. Late at night probably %50+ your runs will be to the ghetto (of course you have to take into account where your store is located). There seemed to be a rumor in the ghetto that we received like $4 per run so a tip wasn't necessary (was asked about it several times).

3) Girls make 2-3x more tips than guys. Don't argue with this and just accept it.

4) Drunk/high people tip the best usually.

5) You will be invited in by ugly/old women. Do NOT go in.

6) People staying at motels usually tip pretty good.

7) Remember the people that tip well and bring their pizzas first. People that don't tip or tip like $1 get their pizzas dead last.

Here's the tipping chart:

no tip = slap in the face. You get your pizzas dead last and hopefully ice cold.

$1 = I don't hate you but I really don't like you

$2 = meh

$3 = average tip

$4 = good tip

$5+ = great tip. I will always bring your pizzas first.

How many pizzas did you delivered daily?.. the more delivered the more tips you get, but then gas prices minus to that.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]there's a delivery charge that is usually %50 the price of the pizza. Guppy507
Check your math on that.

If the pizza is $10-11 and the delivery charge is $5, that's around a 50% increase...

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]The store will pay your gas billsGuppy507
Not if you have to go 10 or more miles to get to your destination. When I was working, I figured that as the cutoff where you start losing money.

That's complete shlt. If I was told to drive 10 but they wouldn't pay for it, I wouldn't do it. I don't think most pizza places will do 10 miles though.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

How many pizzas did you delivered daily?.. the more delivered the more tips you get, but then gas prices minus to that.Dogswithguns

It depends. On a week night where I worked maybe 3 or 4 hours (the dinner hours) I would do 5-8 deliveries and come out with $20-40. If I closed on a weekend I could do as many as 20-25 deliveries and come out with $60-90 (rarely broke a $100). You got to keep in mind that the prime hours for consistent tips are 5-8 (dinner hours) and the majority after that are going to be to the ghetto where the tips are miniscule if they happen at all. The number of drivers the store has matters alot too. I remember many a night where there were waaaay too many drivers there for anyone to make decent money.

I know it sounds like a magical job, and truth be told I have some fond memories of working there, but it's really not worth it. There was a middle aged guy there that drove a reliable junker at work (that he worked on himself), and outside of work drove a much nicer car. He was the only smart one.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
Is delivering pizza a good paying job... think about that for two seconds. No, it's not. You might get perks like some free pizza, but it's a minimum wage crap job. If you have to use your own vehicle and gas, consider whether they're paying you enough to cover not only your work but the wear and tear on your car.XilePrincess
This... I say hold out for one of those lower cushy Walmart jobs...
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Question: Is it a good college job (during academic year)? Looking into this and tutoring.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Is delivering pizza a good paying job... think about that for two seconds. No, it's not. You might get perks like some free pizza, but it's a minimum wage crap job. If you have to use your own vehicle and gas, consider whether they're paying you enough to cover not only your work but the wear and tear on your car.Pirate700

Crap the guys I knew that delivered only made like $8.50 an hour plus tips which were only like $10 - $15 a night... $15 - $20 an hour is huge...
narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#46 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

It puts a lot of wear and tear on your car, so you will need to set aside some of your money for car repairs and of course gas expensive as it is these days. I wouldn't want to do it right now.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#47 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
Just get a retail job for the holidays and hope they put you on as full-time following the season.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

MrPraline

But there's a very beautiful Indian girl in that scenario.

Having second thoughts...

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i dont know the answer to your question, but i must say Pizza Hut bbq pizza is amazing