• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GetEnTheKitchen
GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GetEnTheKitchen
Member since 2008 • 192 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8&feature=bz302

Man, this gave me chills. What a great guy.

paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts
I disagree with that but respect it.
Avatar image for ColdPizzaKid111
ColdPizzaKid111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 ColdPizzaKid111
Member since 2004 • 1692 Posts

I'm simply posting right now because I feel like If I wait on it and post im going to say something to you and get myself in trouble.

So in that case have a nice day with your no change.

Avatar image for deactivated-57a12126af02c
deactivated-57a12126af02c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Member since 2007 • 3290 Posts

I'm simply posting right now because I feel like If I wait on it and post im going to say something to you and get myself in trouble.

ColdPizzaKid111

High Taxes. Real Change.

surferdude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 surferdude17
Member since 2003 • 599 Posts

ColdPizzaKid111

What were you going to say?

DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DarkPrinceXC
Member since 2003 • 5921 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xse76uOLU

As a US Marine, do you know what gives me the chills? McCain using troops to promote a good image for himself. Did you know he voted AGAINST the new GI Bill?

paulbunker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 paulbunker85
Member since 2008 • 279 Posts

As a US Marine, do you know what gives me the chills? McCain using troops to promote a good image for himself. Did you know he voted AGAINST the new GI Bill?

DarkPrinceXC
He has his own GI Bill, Mr.Misinformed.
surferdude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 surferdude17

So people now say McCain has marines on his payroll. Wow

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GetEnTheKitchen

ColdPizzaKid111

Good, I preffer having lower taxes anyway.

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
Summary: "McCain and I fought in wars, Mr. obama, you have not...thats why im voting for McCain"
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts
[QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

You sure must have a good job making over 250,000 dollars a year, what do you do?
munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts
[QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

Isn't the slogan in your sig "country first" contradictory to that youtube video that promotes freedom for everyone? I think the iraq war did anything but put our country first.

DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DarkPrinceXC
[QUOTE="DarkPrinceXC"]

paulbunker85

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/26/mccain/

Could you please show me "his own GI Bill"?

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Thechaninator
Member since 2005 • 5187 Posts

Funny thing is I wonder if that guy evens has the slightest clue that there are MANY MORE issues besides the war and the fact is Mccain fails on everyone of those levels and will do nothing to help our country.

While he has been in Iraq our economy has gone to hell and Mr.Mccain wishes to keep the same economic philosophy as Bush which got us in this mess (along with GREAT help from the war) and is keeping us in a downward spiral.

I also have to ask if he is even aware that with Mccain taking office there is already plans for withdrawal from Iraq within the next couple of years.

I'll give him credit for actually taking on an issue unlike the rest of the Mccain fanbase, but there is MUCH MORE to this campaign than Iraq and Mccain is a HORRIBLE choice to help us get back on our feet.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

Summary: "McCain and I fought in wars, Mr. obama, you have not...thats why im voting for McCain"ReaperV7

:roll: I wish people like you would all band together and leave our great country. He says all that and you spit in his face. *shakes head*

paulbunker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 paulbunker85
[QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

tman93

You sure must have a good job making over 250,000 dollars a year, what do you do?

Have you seen the new Democrat tax plan?
ColdPizzaKid111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ColdPizzaKid111
I think Sarah Palin is my most hated politician. Like really I haven't so highly disagreed with someone in a long time. Well Bush of course but thats a given.
GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GetEnTheKitchen

tman93

Im only 17, my dads the money maker. He leases out real estate. I like my house, I like my cars, I like my life. Obama wants to change it so that we cant drive nice cars, go on vacations, or do other stuff unless we change our lifestyle to fit into his perfect little world.

So ya, im kinda against bad change.

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts

[QUOTE="ReaperV7"]Summary: "McCain and I fought in wars, Mr. obama, you have not...thats why im voting for McCain"battlefront23

:roll: I wish people like you would all band together and leave our great country. He says all that and you spit in his face. *shakes head*

i just summarized what he said. :? didnt mean to offend any veterans here.

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 munu9

Have you seen the new Democrat tax plan?
paulbunker85

No, but money has to come from somewhere. The only difference is the democrats will be taking the money directly from us.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 battlefront23

I think Sarah Palin is my most hated politician. Like really I haven't so highly disagreed with someone in a long time. Well Bush of course but thats a given.ColdPizzaKid111

I think I would vote for Palin simply because of how many GS users on here hate her. ;)

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Thechaninator
[QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

Im only 17, my dads the money maker. He leases out real estate. I like my house, I like my cars, I like my life. Obama wants to change it so that we cant drive nice cars, go on vacations, or do other stuff unless we change our lifestyle to fit into his perfect little world.

Oh I am sorry. Lets just leave hundreds of thousand of people un-insured and leave those countless people who are having trouble paying for college out in the cold so you can afford your little vacations.....

ColdPizzaKid111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ColdPizzaKid111

GetEnTheKitchen

If you think he is promoting any of what you just said you are horribly mistaken and naive.

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GetEnTheKitchen

Funny thing is I wonder if that guy evens has the slightest clue that there are MANY MORE issues besides the war and the fact is Mccain fails on everyone of those levels and will do nothing to help our country.

While he has been in Iraq our economy has gone to hell and Mr.Mccain wishes to keep the same economic philosophy as Bush which got us in this mess (along with GREAT help from the war) and is keeping us in a downward spiral.

I also have to ask if he is even aware that with Mccain taking office there is already plans for withdrawal from Iraq within the next couple of years.

I'll give him credit for actually taking on an issue unlike the rest of the Mccain fanbase, but there is MUCH MORE to this campaign than Iraq and Mccain is a HORRIBLE choice to help us get back on our feet.

Thechaninator

Bush has nothing to do with the economy. Go and learn about the economy before you make such outlandish statements.

surferdude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 surferdude17
[QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

Thechaninator

Oh I am sorry. Lets just leave hundreds of thousand of people un-insured and leave those countless people who are having trouble paying for college out in the cold so you can afford your little vacations.....

Yeah you should punish someone for enjoying their money. Let's just take it all. Tax everyone so the government has more power. That's the answer

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 battlefront23
[QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

Thechaninator

http://seiryuulostmymusic.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/facepalm.jpg

When will people learn that taxing the country more doesn't solve anything...

Either way the government should not take the money you earn. That's preposterous and stupid.

ColdPizzaKid111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ColdPizzaKid111
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"]

GetEnTheKitchen

Bush has nothing to do with the economy. Go and learn about the economy before you make such outlandish statements.

Sometimes the best advice for yourself comes from within :D.

paulbunker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 paulbunker85
[QUOTE="paulbunker85"][QUOTE="DarkPrinceXC"]

DarkPrinceXC

What?
surferdude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 surferdude17
The funny thing is that people who want higher taxes are either to young to even pay them, or are completely stupid.
munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 munu9

munu9

Isn't the slogan in your sig "country first" contradictory to that youtube video that promotes freedom for everyone? I think the iraq war did anything but put our country first.

how about answering my question?

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 battlefront23

The funny thing is that people who want higher taxes are either to young to even pay them, or are completely stupid.surferdude17

Best post in this thread thus far. High taxes solves nothing...

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

GetEnTheKitchen

Well than I see where your coming form. Im noting bias, im not going to bash you like some will. If I had the money you had I would support McCain too :P

But I don't and ill be happy with my tax cuts that I will be getting from Mr. Obama, I would get a tax cut with mccain too but not as great, sorry I can't post the chart.

My one problem is how "hes taking away your nice cars, vacations, and other stuff" your getting taxed more, but not much more, I agree its not fair, but its lot going to alter your lifestyle.

DarkPrinceXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DarkPrinceXC
[QUOTE="DarkPrinceXC"][QUOTE="paulbunker85"][QUOTE="DarkPrinceXC"]

paulbunker85

What?

You said that McCain has HIS OWN GI BILL! One, that doesn't make any sense. Two, if you meant that he has his own GI Bill PLAN, then please, direct me to this shocking news. The fact is is that he's incredibly naive if he thinks that this new GI Bill is encouraging troops to leave the military. Yes, you get $80,000 for college, but you can now transfer it to your family IF YOU STAY IN THE MILITARY! If ANYTHING, this is encouraging MORE people to join the military. Because of Barack Obama, and others who voted YES on the new GI Bill, I now have 4 years of college paid for by the Illinois Veterans Grant, along with $80,000 to use for housing. He voted against this.

So please, show me McCain's grand GI Bill plan, please.

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GetEnTheKitchen

Thechaninator

So I should pay for their insurance? Maybe they should stop buying alcohol, cigs, HDTVs, driving anywhere unnessesary, eating to much food, going to restarants, buying soda and candy, buying computers, Wiis and Xboxs, using unnessesary electricity, going to the movies, buying and talking on the cell phone, and a **** load of other things. Its not my job to buy their healthcare.

I should pay their college? My dad didnt even go to high school and now he has millions. Quit acting like you cant succeed if you dont go to college. Maybe they should have worked harder and gotten a scholarship. A high school education can get you pretty ****ing far now days si quit complaining. Even "poor" people in America have some of the highest standards of living in the world.

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Thechaninator
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"]

GetEnTheKitchen

Yes he does through laws and tax breaks the government put into place.

The Bush administration was smart enough to put in freaking tax breaks for countries who moved jobs overseas.....

And the tax breaks on the wealthy IS a part of a bad economic strategy which is the trickle down theory. They think that the wealthy will take the money they save through lighter taxes and use it to create new jobs and such which just doesn't work....

Our government has grown mass debt and if we ever lose our superpower status we will be screwed as a country because it means we will have to actually pay off the debt. Not only that, but the 2 big programs Obama wants to put in are going to cost money but will be very beneficial to the country, especially over-time.

Nationalized healthcare could easily mean "money saved" for many people as I am guessing the tax increase will not out-match insurance costs and medical bills. At the same time, giving people money for college will help lots of people get a higher education which is always beneficial to the country.

LegendaryFox77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LegendaryFox77
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts
It's so sad how people in this country have been easily fooled.
Zentrenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Zentrenius
Member since 2006 • 1593 Posts

[QUOTE="surferdude17"]The funny thing is that people who want higher taxes are either to young to even pay them, or are completely stupid.battlefront23

Best post in this thread thus far. High taxes solves nothing...

Exactly. Hell, lower taxes helps the government more than higher taxes (given time, of course).

Johnny-Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Johnny-Quest
Member since 2003 • 14487 Posts
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

battlefront23

Either way the government should not take the money you earn. That's preposterous and stupid.

Norway, Sweden and Finland have some of the highest taxes in the world and all three are above america in the HDI.

Also these people have more vacationing time, more time off for pregnancy, and national health care. Many swedes own summer homes, extra cars etc. This doesn't sound that bad to me, knowing I have peace of mind and that I wont lose all my wealth because my business doesn't have good health care.

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GetEnTheKitchen
[QUOTE="munu9"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

munu9

how about answering my question?

It means putting the country before your party and other political BS. The country stands for freedom. We support freedom. We support freedom in Iraq. Simple. Country comes before government.

Johnny-Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Johnny-Quest
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

So I should pay for their insurance? Maybe they should stop buying alcohol, cigs, HDTVs, driving anywhere unnessesary, eating to much food, going to restarants, buying soda and candy, buying computers, Wiis and Xboxs, using unnessesary electricity, going to the movies, buying and talking on the cell phone, and a **** load of other things. Its not my job to buy their healthcare.

I should pay their college? My dad didnt even go to high school and now he has millions. Quit acting like you cant succeed if you dont go to college. Maybe they should have worked harder and gotten a scholarship. A high school education can get you pretty ****ing far now days si quit complaining. Even "poor" people in America have some of the highest standards of living in the world.

Now I know why you support McCain.

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GetEnTheKitchen
[QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

Johnny-Quest

Norway, Sweden and Finland have some of the highest taxes in the world and all three are above america in the HDI.

Also these people have more vacationing time, more time off for pregnancy, and national health care. Many swedes own summer homes, extra cars etc. This doesn't sound that bad to me, knowing I have peace of mind and that I wont lose all my wealth because my business doesn't have good health care.

We're not Norway. We're also not Sweden. In fact, we're not even Finland.

SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Sorry to get off topic but does anyone here realize that Reaganomics is probably the most successful economic policy we've ever had? The only problem with Reaganomics was the cold war.
Johnny-Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Johnny-Quest
[QUOTE="Johnny-Quest"][QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

We're not Norway. We're also not Sweden. In fact, we're not even Finland.

I know. He said taxing the country never solves anything. I just wanted to show him that there are examples that it does work.

GetEnTheKitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GetEnTheKitchen
[QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

Johnny-Quest

Because my dad busted his *** all his life and earned money from it, money that Obama says he's going to take away?

Because McCain puts a childs life above a dumb ***** that couldnt keep her pants off?

Becuase McCain supports not running from Iraq and making everthing we did there for nothing?

Johnny-Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Johnny-Quest

Sorry to get off topic but does anyone here realize that Reaganomics is probably the most successful economic policy we've ever had? The only problem with Reaganomics was the cold war.SuperVegeta518

Reaganomics does not work in the 21st century. With outsourcing and other profit cutting tactics it has driven the economy into the pooper

Zentrenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 Zentrenius
Member since 2006 • 1593 Posts

Sorry to get off topic but does anyone here realize that Reaganomics is probably the most successful economic policy we've ever had? The only problem with Reaganomics was the cold war.SuperVegeta518

You have it right. In fact, Reaganomics was responsible for the economic boom during the Clinton administration. It's funny how Slick Willy manages to get the credit for that.

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Thechaninator

GetEnTheKitchen

For one thing, the tax increase isn't going to kill you and more or less is repealing Bush's dumb tax CUT that he gave ONLY TO THE WEALTHY!!!!

Wow, just wow. You want to whine about not getting a vacation and actually have the NERVE to try and tell people to not EAT as much?

I am going to have to inform you of something since your cushy lifestyle has completely blinded you and made you borderline ignorant. MINIMUM WAGE IS NOT ENOUGH!!! I am on minimum wage at the moment and it is barely enough for me to scrape buy. Thing is I SHOULD be going to college but thanks to no-one helping me (gotta love how the government just assumes parents are going to pay for their kids colleges) I have to stop for a year and now I am left sitting here wondering what the hell I am going to do next year. It's nice knowing that after years of busting my ass to get good grades I have nothing to show for it.

It is also important to note that YOU WILL BE GETTING THE DAMN INSURANCE COVERAGE TOO!!! It amazes me how this little part just flies over peoples heads. They sit there and whine about other people getting something when they too will be getting it and everyone will be paying the taxes.

LMAO you do realize that a high-school diploma is neccessary to work at fast-food joints now, right?:lol:

I could win the lottery and become rich too you know! I guess I should just use that as my future finance plan since hey, other people did it!:lol:

You do realize how ridiculous your arguement is, right?

Hey I will give you a little newsflash here: Unless your in sports or never lose a single grade percentage in all of your classes don't expect **** for scholarships. I was on the honor roll my whole life (well when there was one at the school I was on it) and I got just enough to cover 2 years of COMMUNITY COLLEGE and that was because I did excellent on the Michigan standardized tests (MEAP) which I don't even know if they are still giving that out to people as our freaking governor was trying to take that money and use it towards CASINO'S!!!

Oh I am sorry, I guess because our poor population isn't as poor as other nations poor populations we shouldn't give a damn about them, right? Oh wait, this arguement is another irellevant arguement of yours considering that EVERYONE WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAMS EVEN THE WEALTHY!!!!

kingyotoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 kingyotoX
Member since 2007 • 2689 Posts

[QUOTE="ReaperV7"]Summary: "McCain and I fought in wars, Mr. obama, you have not...thats why im voting for McCain"battlefront23

I couldn't agree more I wish all these ignorant people would migrate north to canada.

ColdPizzaKid111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ColdPizzaKid111
[QUOTE="Johnny-Quest"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="tman93"][QUOTE="GetEnTheKitchen"][QUOTE="ColdPizzaKid111"]

GetEnTheKitchen

Because my dad busted his *** all his life and earned money from it, money that Obama says he's going to take away?

Because McCain puts a childs life above a dumb ***** that couldnt keep her pants off?

Becuase McCain supports not running from Iraq and making everthing we did there for nothing?

Dude by this point no one really cares. Go back to playing with your toys daddy bought for you okay?