Dan Schneider, the creator of shows like Victoria Justice, is a pedophile.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts

The Sickening Theme Of Pedophilia In Hollywood

Hollywood is creepy place, to say the very least. While Im not in the business, I know people who are on a personal level, and they have told me things that have made my skin crawl. The following article is a summary of some the things they have openly talked to me about.

The theme of pedophilia in Hollywood is all too common; I mean ridiculously common. Its all hush-hush because of the amount of money and executive power most of these people have, but regardless, stories get out.;

Stories like parents who are familiar with the business whoring their own children off to known pedophile producers and have no problem doing so because theyre usually abusive themselves and want their child to become the familys cash cow. Many parents who unfamiliar with the business dont realize what theyre getting their child into beforehand, but when their child confides in them after being inappropriately touched by a producer, the parents dont want to file an accusation and ruin everything that child has essentially built for them.

Child stars are often molested at a young age, and then become hyper-sexual by the time they are in their late teens. By then they are willingly **** any and every producer they can for gigs. While theyre getting money and fame in exchange for sex, they may not feel guilty about it at the time because they are being instantly rewarded for their behavoir, but as these stars get older and less desirable to producers, and get less famous, the actions of their youth come back to psychologically haunt them, resulting in meltdowns and erraticbehavior. Just look at stars like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes and many others, it becomes apparent.

One of the greatest examples of an alleged child predator producer is Dan Schneider, who created and wrote Zoey 101, All That, Victorious, iCarly, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and What I Like About You, and is the most successful writer/tv executive in Childrens Entertainment Television for the last thirty years.

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts.

There have been rumors swirling about Dan Schneider for quite some time. Rumors that he is the father Jamie Lynn Spears daughter, got Amanda Bynes pregnant and paid for her abortion, and took the virginity of countless Nickelodeon starlettes. A quick Google search will show you how many people are catching onto this guy and questioning his innocence.

There was also a recent post on Reddits r/TIL section about Schneider, and most of the comments highlight his creepy behavior and the fact that hes an alleged pedophile. One commenter even made an allegation about being paid $100 to have her feet tickled by Dan in the privacy of his office while working as an extra on The Amanda Show.

Much like a high-ranking priest, Dan Scheider (and many others like him) will probably never be exposed, unfortunately. But hey, thats showbiz, baby!

Source: http://thebloodytampon.tumblr.com/post/50430686430/the-sickening-theme-of-pedophilia-in-hollywood

Dan Schneider created the shows The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious Justice, Sam & Cat, and even Drake & Josh.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
His face alone should be enough to warrant a conviction. Just gotta have one person to sue.
0rbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 0rbs
Member since 2007 • 1947 Posts

I say this as a god fearing man.  That man's hair is a dead giveaway.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

well he looks like a creeper

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts
What I do realize is that is his obsession with teens,his shows are all involving teens,sure goes too much to be called a pedo
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Drasonak
What I do realize is that is his obsession with teens,his shows are all involving teens,sure goes too much to be called a pedoSmashbrossive50
Some of the "jokes" performed in these teen shows seem really sexual in nature. Examples:
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

You're probably right man, that type of stuff shouldn't be in kids shows 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Why is it that most people who use the word pedophile don't even know what it means?

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

ITT: people not understanding what pedophilia is.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Hebephile, not pedophile.
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

Well, he's definitely a fat, disguting pig.  It wouldn't surprise me if he's a serial pervert as well.  The stuff he writes should clue people in.  

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Drasonak

Why is it that most people who use the word pedophile don't even know what it means?

toast_burner

worlock77
My god... Yes, I know what a ephebophile is. Why does it matter that we distinguish pedophiles from epheboopoopbloopopiles? One wants to rape children; the other wants to rape teenagers (older children, essentially). Why are people so obsessed with pointing this **** out all the time? Why does it ****ing matter? Are you all really concerned about misrepresenting pedophiles? *** you guys, he's a ****ing pedophile. In a sane world, one would expect you all the be more concerned with his terrible misdeeds rather than pointless semantics.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Drasonak

worlock77
My god... Yes, I know what a ephebophile is. Why does it matter that we distinguish pedophiles from epheboopoopbloopopiles? One wants to rape children; the other wants to rape teenagers (older children, essentially). Why are people so obsessed with pointing this **** out all the time? Why does it ****ing matter? Are you all really concerned about misrepresenting pedophiles? *** you guys, he's a ****ing pedophile. In a sane world, one would expect you all the be more concerned with his terrible misdeeds rather than pointless semantics.

those two posters have a history of saying stupid sh*t like that, best to ignore them and carry on
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

Child molester? is that an acceptable term. so we don't have to get into all the different -philes

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Yes, I know what a ephebophile is. Drasonak
Semantics regarding this issue are essential to the administration of the law. And he isn't an ephebephile either. He is a hebephile.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#16 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Drasonak

worlock77

:lol: Totally agree with you. I mean what are the users thinking? "Oh no, the real pedophiles will get offended! I must point out that real pedophiles do not get down with these teenagers!"

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Sooooo is there actual evidence the guy's a predator, or did you make a thread based on nothing but rumors and oh no some bad jokes in some stupid shows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Drasonak

worlock77

Well yes I am concerned about people misrepresenting them as it causes them to not recieve the treatment they need. People spend so much time hating them but do absolutely nothing to prevent it. 

Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

So in other words so far just some random, unproven internet accusations of molestation about a fat, rich guy who likes to work with young, attractive girls and on the rare occasion has his high school age characters act or presented in a slightly sexually, flirtatious manner. Oh and he probably has a slight foot fetish. 

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 worlock77

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Drasonak

worlock77

No, he is not a pedophile. These girls are all sexually developed. That is not pedophilia. It is only relatively recently that we've developed laws which state "under age ____ (particular age varies by jurisdiction) is not legal". Stop confusing statute with sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kingkong0124
worlock77
ITT: Worlock justifying his attraction to 14 year old girls
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]kingkong0124

Hence why I married a woman 9 years my senior. Moron.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="worlock77"]worlock77

Clearly a beard

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lostrib

you got married when you were 5?

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kingkong0124

That doesn't change anything dude, I hope you know that.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] ITT: Worlock justifying his attraction to 14 year old girls kingkong0124

Nope. Just the usual from you - trying to paint those who disagree with you in as ugly a light as you possibly can by making baseless accusations.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kingkong0124

Nope. Just the usual from you - trying to paint those who disagree with you in as ugly a light as you possibly can by making baseless accusations.

worlock77

Ok man, I'm just calling things as I see it. 

Also why do you always feel the need to bring up that you have a wife weekly in OT? We get it man you're married and you have a girl, great. It's not that special though. 

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#28 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

All masterful shows.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Have noticed this from him more and more. It's ugly. Although he sure does get a lot of kk is gay jokes thrown at him. Maybe he feels the need to fight back and targets whoever even of they don't do anything to him.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] That doesn't change anything dude, I hope you know that.dave123321

Have noticed this from him more and more. It's ugly. Although he sure does get a lot of kk is gay jokes thrown at him. Maybe he feels the need to fight back and targets whoever even of they don't do anything to him.

Dave, I like you, stay out of this or you will get annihilated.
Zuzuvela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zuzuvela
Member since 2013 • 1993 Posts
So for proof,a tumblr called thebloodytampon has something Allegedly said by Robert Downey Jr, Google search predictions and comments on Reddit? ,,,seems legit Side note, yeah his face and his shows are enough for people to think hes a pedo
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

kingkong0124

Also why do you always feel the need to bring up that you have a wife weekly in OT? We get it man you're married and you have a girl, great. It's not that special though. 

I dunno. Why do you always feel the need to bring up that you play ball or take group showers or whatever with black guys?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] ITT: Worlock justifying his attraction to 14 year old girls kingkong0124

While true, your accusations are beyond idiotic
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

kingkong0124

you think it's okay in ordinary discourse to baselessly call someone out as a pedophile?