This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

Anyone else ever get a cyst ? I have one on the back of my leg right below my buttocks :(. I got one about 8 months ago on the opposite side of my leg as well. Have never had problems with acne or anything and like to think I have pretty good hygeine. Anyone ever get these things ? I hate em :(.

#2 Posted by Hate_Squad (1357 posts) -

go to a doctor to have it cleaned,its nothing

#3 Posted by -Unreal- (24565 posts) -

You can be the cleanest person in the world and still get one or two or more.

#4 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Yep. I'm having one removed next week in fact. :lol: Also it has nothing to do with acne or hygiene.

#5 Posted by lovepig (25 posts) -
e.... I am getting one today, but i don't know how to do. _____________________ Love life, Love Rice, Love Pig. buy diablo 3 gold
#6 Posted by sukraj (24187 posts) -

I have a little one on my head.

#7 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -
I had one in the back of my head, one on my forehead and I have one in my mouth that won't go away. They just came out of NOWHERE. Good thing the two on my head went away. They should go away TC for some reason the one in my mouth won't go away! :?
#8 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6343 posts) -

It's just one of those things, nothing to worry about. Show it to your doctor and he'll help you out

#9 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
Also it has nothing to do with acne or hygiene.Pirate700
you can get them from acne and you can get acne from poor hygiene so to say you're 99% wrong is only nearly correct
#10 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]Also it has nothing to do with acne or hygiene.cheese_game619
you can get them from acne and you can get acne from poor hygiene so to say you're 99% wrong is only nearly correct

A cyst is essentially a bag of puss under your skin. It is not acne nor a zit. Also, you can have the best hygiene in the world and still get them, so nothing I said was wrong.

#11 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Also it has nothing to do with acne or hygiene.Pirate700

A cyst is essentially a bag of puss under your skin. It is not acne nor a zit. Also, you can have the best hygiene in the world and still get them, so nothing I said was wrong.

what is... cystic acne
#12 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] you can get them from acne and you can get acne from poor hygiene so to say you're 99% wrong is only nearly correctcheese_game619

what is... cystic acne

That's different. Cystic acne is cystic acne. I'm literally having a cyst cut out of my body tomorrow. I know what they are.

#13 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
well thats gross and all but they are still cysts
#14 Posted by Bird_Killer (233 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] you can get them from acne and you can get acne from poor hygiene so to say you're 99% wrong is only nearly correctcheese_game619

what is... cystic acne

In grammar, cystic acne is NOT cysts but an acne that has visual properties of a cyst. Also, if we wanted to refer to acnes, we would've just said acnes, not cysts. The latter is usually referred to something that's happening deeper into the skin unlike the common acne.

#15 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
who is this 'we' you speak of
#16 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

well thats gross and all but they are still cystscheese_game619
Right, but an regular cyst, which I'm going to assume the TC is referring to as they are much more common, is like a hard ball under the skin. They typically have to be cut out and removed. Word of advice though, lay off on the snotty 99% wrong gig unless you know what a cyst typically is. ;)

#17 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
well you said a cyst is a bag of puss when apparently a collection of pus is called an abscess, not a cyst acne cyst are cysts all the same as any other, so dont wink at me, cowboy
#18 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

well you said a cyst is a bag of puss when apparently a collection of pus is called an abscess, not a cyst acne cyst are cysts all the same as any other, so dont wink at me, cowboycheese_game619
No an acne cyst is not the same as a regular cyst. Acne is within the sin. Cysts are a ball under the skin. Acne cysts and regular cysts both involve puss but they are very different.

#19 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
so thats why they call you the cyst king
#20 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

so thats why they call you the cyst kingcheese_game619
:lol: Oh God. Nah, just unforunately I've had one or two before. They aren't a big deal is just sucks when you have to have one cut out.

#21 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
well let me know if theres any way i can a-cyst dont really, thats gross just a joke
#22 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

well let me know if theres any way i can a-cyst dont really, thats gross just a jokecheese_game619
Joking aside, trust me, you don't want to assist with this. :P

#23 Posted by megagene (23037 posts) -
I have a pretty big one on my back that comes and goes. Once it became infected and blew up to the size of a walnut and any contact with it was painful as fvck. That was a crappy time. But I got it drained and now it has remained more or less flat for the past few years.