could Mitt Romney pull off a Len Suzio and become President?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

So I've been noticing that the Benghazi thing appears to be heating up and now Petraeus is resigning because of his affair. Do you think Obama might resign?

Maybe Romney could pull a Len Suzio, if Obama resigns between the election and the start of his next term (just like Gaffney), then maybe instead of Biden taking over, there will be a special election and Romney will win, what do you think?

That would be interesting.

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts
Not a chance in hell.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
You're in denial Whip.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 whipassmt

You're in denial Whip.nocoolnamejim
No. it could be mine, it should be mine.

I told you Obama was false, I told you he was tricksy. They stole it from us!

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]You're in denial Whip.whipassmt

Okay, I smiled there. Well played.
Avatar image for RickySandstorum
RickySandstorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RickySandstorum
Member since 2012 • 95 Posts

stole what?
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
No. /thread
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#8 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Do you think Obama might resign?

whipassmt

No.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

So I've been noticing that the Benghazi thing appears to be heating up and now Petraeus is resigning because of his affair. Do you think Obama might resign?

Maybe Romney could pull a Len Suzio, if Obama resigns between the election and the start of his next term (just like Gaffney), then maybe instead of Biden taking over, there will be a special election and Romney will win, what do you think?

whipassmt

No fuc|

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts
[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]You're in denial Whip.RickySandstorum

stole what?

His precious.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"] No. it could be mine, it should be mine.

RickySandstorum

stole what?

My Precious. Ahhhh! MittRomoney

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

whipassmt
Eh no...
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

It's less likely than Sarah Palin becoming President. Of Mars.

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Everyone knows the Illuminati have plans underway to overturn legislation and make Arnold Schwarzenegger the next US President. I read it on the internet.
Chargeagles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Chargeagles1
Member since 2006 • 1711 Posts

No. What an asinine question...

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
If there's any chance that Obama resigning before inauguration could give Romney the presidency, you can be sure he'll wait until after he's sworn in to resign.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 whipassmt

Everyone knows the Illuminati have plans underway to overturn legislation and make Arnold Schwarzenegger the next US President. I read it on the internet.D3nnyCrane
Makes sense. Can't have any girly men running the country.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whipassmt

If there's any chance that Obama resigning before inauguration could give Romney the presidency, you can be sure he'll wait until after he's sworn in to resign.chessmaster1989
I guess we'll have to go with Plan B. George W. Bush is gonna lead a coup and take back his White House!

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 whipassmt

[QUOTE="RickySandstorum"][QUOTE="whipassmt"] No. it could be mine, it should be mine.

SilentFireX

stole what?

His precious.

give it back! give it back!

Copy+of+gollum.jpg

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

jimkabrhel
I'd be fine with Sarah Palin becoming President of Mars.
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Serraph105

The Martians wouldn't.

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

Serraph105

NOT ON MY WATCH!

John-Carter-Disney.jpg

Lord_Terrapin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lord_Terrapin
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts
I do not see that happening, just accept that Mitt lost.
bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
Doubt it, The only people I've seen in support of Mitt were members here and republicans in the media. I'm having a very hard time finding anyone that actually supported him, maybe they just choose to keep it confidential. In any case, what happened in benghazi is not going to have much of an impact on Obama's presidenacy. He'll get through this like all the other presidents before him, his popularity amongst the majority of American people and foreigners will ensure this.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#25 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Obama has his crown again and would never resign. He's to arrogant to do that, but I think he should because he fails at the #1 issue right now......ECONOMY!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Obama has his crown again and would never resign. He's to arrogant to do that, but I think he should because he fails at the #1 issue right now......ECONOMY!!!!

ristactionjakso
20+ months of positive job growth, the DOW has doubled.. All while the Republicans in house shot down numerous bills such as Jobs Act which was meant to help the economy..
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

sSubZerOo

20+ months of positive job growth, the DOW has doubled.. All while the Republicans in house shot down numerous bills such as Jobs Act which was meant to help the economy..

Ok your right. A 8 % unemployment rate, 16.2 trilion debt and record high gas prices is a good economic plan. The Obama adimistration will bankrupt us.

C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

ristactionjakso

Ok your right. A 8 % unemployment rate, 16.2 trilion debt and record high gas prices is a good economic plan. The Obama adimistration will bankrupt us.

You are an idiot.

The country is going through a recession. It was happening before Obama took office, it continues to happen now. And any administration will bankrupt us. NO PROGRAM that cost a lot is going to be cut... You had Romney on stage "oh I'll cut this and I'll cut that!" yeah a few million dollar cuts here and there isn't going to undue a trillion dollar deficit. When that deficit is made up 99% by Medicare/Medicaid, Welfare/Foodstamps, Military Budget, State Grants, and paying back debt we already have, which are all things we are NOT going to get rid of. You cut PBS and all the other "little things" and we are still left with 99% the budget we had before and still overspending. If anything we would be worse off with Romney, promising tax cuts on everyone everywhere. How exactly did he plan to balance the budget with less revenue and equal spending again? Oh yeah, he didn't tell anyone it was his little secret.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Give it a rest already, he got owned pretty bad, move on, aim for 2016, though I predict it will go even worse for republicans lol.
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ristactionjakso

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"] 20+ months of positive job growth, the DOW has doubled.. All while the Republicans in house shot down numerous bills such as Jobs Act which was meant to help the economy..C2N2

You are an idiot.

The country is going through a recession. It was happening before Obama took office, it continues to happen now. And any administration will bankrupt us. NO PROGRAM that cost a lot is going to be cut... You had Romney on stage "oh I'll cut this and I'll cut that!" yeah a few million dollar cuts here and there isn't going to undue a trillion dollar deficit. When that deficit is made up 99% by Medicare/Medicaid, Welfare/Foodstamps, Military Budget, State Grants, and paying back debt we already have, which are all things we are NOT going to get rid of. You cut PBS and all the other "little things" and we are still left with 99% the budget we had before and still overspending. If anything we would be worse off with Romney, promising tax cuts on everyone everywhere. How exactly did he plan to balance the budget with less revenue and equal spending again? Oh yeah, he didn't tell anyone it was his little secret.

Ya the economy was bad when Barry took office, but he only made it worse. Not one thing he did helped. The ecnomy now is his to take blame because he did nothing to help.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]Ok your right. A 8 % unemployment rate, 16.2 trilion debt and record high gas prices is a good economic plan. The Obama adimistration will bankrupt us.

ristactionjakso

You are an idiot.

Ya the economy was bad when Barry took office, but he only made it worse. Not one thing he did helped. The ecnomy now is his to take blame because he did nothing to help.

Sad times
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

sSubZerOo

Republicans won't let Obama's time as president be defined by fact checking like this.
C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 C2N2

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]Ok your right. A 8 % unemployment rate, 16.2 trilion debt and record high gas prices is a good economic plan. The Obama adimistration will bankrupt us.

ristactionjakso

You are an idiot.

united-states-gdp-growth.png?s=gdp+cqoq

Yes there has been no recovery, that is why the economy has grown every quarter since he took office.

People seem so stupid when they cite unemployment... Businesses were IN THE RED. They fired people. Then they were IN THE GREEN. Now they are PROFITABLE. That doesn't mean they are going to hire those people back. Businesses hire people ONLY when they have to to expand... They don't just hire people for the hell of it because they have excess money or are profitable.

And if you don't trust that site then go here: http://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?ReqID=9&step=1

Go through some of the links and turn them into charts... There has been growth in literally all aspects of this country economically since 2009.

EDIT: Here is another chart directly from the BEA that shows percent changes in US industries.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

ristactionjakso

You are an idiot.

Oh I see so Obama is to be blamed for the gas prices, but he isn't responsible for the stock market and job market!.. Furthermore this has been shown time and time again look it up at politifacts.. Obama is one of the lowest spending presidents in the past 60 years.. The increase of debt has been due to the huge stress of the recession with over use of social programs for people to scrap by..

C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 C2N2

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

You are an idiot.

sSubZerOo

Oh I see so Obama is to be blamed for the gas prices, but he isn't responsible for the stock market and job market!.. Furthermore this has been shown time and time again look it up at politifacts.. Obama is one of the lowest spending presidents in the past 60 years.. The increase of debt has been due to the huge stress of the recession with over use of social programs for people to scrap by..

Exactly.

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Step 3: Bargaining.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

This is good, this is good. You are on the 3 stage in the 5 stages of grieving. You have moved passed angry and now you are bargaining. Next will be depression/reflection and finally acceptance. Dont worry, you will recover from the butt-hurt, it just takes time. It was a pretty epic butt-hurt.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 whipassmt

I do not see that happening, just accept that Mitt lost. Lord_Terrapin
Never!

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Do you think Obama might resign?whipassmt
No. Way too power hungry for that.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
I doubt Mitt Romney would even want to be President at this point. Plus, the US needs a fiscal conservative in the White House, not an ideological, social conservative with liberal fiscal practices.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]Do you think Obama might resign?MrPraline
No. Way too power hungry for that.

lol.

obamahasthering1.jpg

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#42 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

I guess it could happen if everyone from the VP to the Secretary of Homeland Security resigned with him.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 whipassmt

I guess it could happen if everyone from the VP to the Secretary of Homeland Security resigned with him.

scoots9

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
Nope... Mitt Romney is just where he belongs right about now:
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 whipassmt

Nope... Mitt Romney is just where he belongs right about now:  Engrish_Major
Too bad the picture doesn't show his car, I'm kinda curious as to what kind of whip the man drives. I wonder how good his driving skills are.

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

If Obama resigned, Romney would not be president. I think there are 17 people in line for the presidency and Romney isn't one of them. If all of them resigned somehow, the house would vote and Romney or some other republican would be president.