Cop Shoots Unarmed Man Reaching For His License

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

Don't speak for others. And you didn't answer the question; what was the point of mentioning your ID storing habits?

I'll speak for others when it's exceedingly obvious where everyone stands.

Are you joking...? I mentioned my ID storing habits because I was trying to show the user I was talking to why a cop might think a person is going for something in their car.

And the indictment falls upon who exactly?

What indictment? What in god's name are you talking about?

Jesus, you're so thick. Does the victim share the blame for his own shooting for not storing his ID in his wallet?

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@thebest31406 said:

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

Don't speak for others. And you didn't answer the question; what was the point of mentioning your ID storing habits?

Are you joking...? I mentioned my ID storing habits because I was trying to show the user I was talking to why a cop might think a person is going for something in their car.

Jesus, you're so thick. Does the victim share the blame for his own shooting for not storing his ID in his wallet?

I'm not thick, you're just not clear. You think you're smart but your writing leaves a lot to be desired. If you can't be clear, don't speak at all. Saying "And the indictment falls upon who exactly?" after I tell you why I mentioned where I store my ID IS NOT CLEAR.

No, the victim doesn't share the blame for his own shooting in this instance. In this case, the cop was in the wrong because he simply started shooting as soon as the man reached into his car. He didn't even give a verbal warning.

I've said as much throughout the thread. So what exactly is your issue?

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 thebest31406

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

@airshocker said:

@thebest31406 said:

I'm not thick, you're just not clear. You think you're smart but your writing leaves a lot to be desired. If you can't be clear, don't speak at all. Saying "And the indictment falls upon who exactly?" after I tell you why I mentioned where I store my ID IS NOT CLEAR.

No, the victim doesn't share the blame for his own shooting in this instance. In this case, the cop was in the wrong because he simply started shooting as soon as the man reached into his car. He didn't even give a verbal warning.

I've said as much throughout the thread. So what exactly is your issue?

It's just you dedicated a paragraph on how most people store their IDs. You being such a right-wing drone, I assumed that you faulted the victim for not storing his wallet properly. If you believe that the cop is entirely to blame, the the whole 'ID storing' issue really isn't an issue at all. So why mention it? I'll also add that you weren't the only one that had something say about it; one member said; I always have my license in my wallet and my wallet is ALWAYS in my front pant pocket. Just saying...

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By thebest31406

@thegerg said:

@thebest31406: "You being such a right-wing drone, I assumed that you faulted the victim for not storing his wallet properly."

Yeah, that old conservative "store your wallet properly" talking point. It gets old.

Blaming civilians for police misconduct certainly does.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts
@thebest31406 said:

It's just you dedicated a paragraph on how most people store their IDs. You being such a right-wing drone, I assumed that you faulted the victim for not storing his wallet properly. If you believe that the cop is entirely to blame, the the whole 'ID storing' issue really isn't an issue at all. So why mention it? I'll also add that you weren't the only one that had something say about it; one member said; I always have my license in my wallet and my wallet is ALWAYS in my front pant pocket. Just saying...

And as I already said to you, I made the statement to show another user that there is a valid reason for an officer to be worried, even to draw his gun, when someone goes into their car to look for their ID.

The only person making it into an issue is you, as is typical of a naive liberal.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

That cop is a moron. They should put him in jail for attempted murder and overall stupidity.