Cleverbot is hilarious, check it out.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

http://cleverbot.com/

check out this talk with him:

User: Is this the real life?

Cleverbot: Is this just fantasy?

User: Caught in a landslide.

Cleverbot: No escape from reality.

User: Open your eyes.

Cleverbot: Look up to the skies and see...

User: I'm just a poor boy.

Cleverbot: I need no sympathy.

User: Because I'm easy come, easy go.

Cleverbot: Little high, little low.

User: Any way the wind blows.

Cleverbot: Any way you want it.

User: That's the way I need it!

Cleverbot: What s your favorite jonas brother?

Son, I am disapoint.

#2 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
another talk i had with him, hes smart, he owned me twice User: You know why they call it an Xbox360, right? Cleverbot: Why? User: Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away. Cleverbot: Is that a joke? User: Yes. Cleverbot: I think you mean 180 degrees. If you turn 360 degrees, you're right where you started. User: Touche. ---- User: You are a bot! Cleverbot: No, YOU are a bot. User: Prove it. Cleverbot: You are a program which means that you are a bot. User: You don't know that. Cleverbot: Yes, I do. User: Tell me how you know. Cleverbot: How I know what? User: How do you know that I'm a bot? Cleverbot: See? You just admitted it.
#3 Posted by TheHimura (9297 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]another talk i had with him, hes smart, he owned me twice User: You know why they call it an Xbox360, right? Cleverbot: Why? User: Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away. Cleverbot: Is that a joke? User: Yes. Cleverbot: I think you mean 180 degrees. If you turn 360 degrees, you're right where you started. User: Touche. ---- User: You are a bot! Cleverbot: No, YOU are a bot. User: Prove it. Cleverbot: You are a program which means that you are a bot. User: You don't know that. Cleverbot: Yes, I do. User: Tell me how you know. Cleverbot: How I know what? User: How do you know that I'm a bot? Cleverbot: See? You just admitted it.

The first one made me laugh. I'll post one of mine later.
#4 Posted by WarEagle1357 (668 posts) -
this thing is awsome!!!
#5 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]another talk i had with him, hes smart, he owned me twice User: You know why they call it an Xbox360, right? Cleverbot: Why? User: Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away. Cleverbot: Is that a joke? User: Yes. Cleverbot: I think you mean 180 degrees. If you turn 360 degrees, you're right where you started. User: Touche. ---- User: You are a bot! Cleverbot: No, YOU are a bot. User: Prove it. Cleverbot: You are a program which means that you are a bot. User: You don't know that. Cleverbot: Yes, I do. User: Tell me how you know. Cleverbot: How I know what? User: How do you know that I'm a bot? Cleverbot: See? You just admitted it.

that made me smile. im gonna try him out.
#6 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
Cleverbot: Como se llama? User: English? Cleverbot: What is with english? User: Its the best laungage. Cleverbot: Are you nutso? Cleverbot (To myself): I think you are nuts. Cleverbot (To myself): I have nuts. User: Are they big? Cleverbot: They are huge. :lol:
#7 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blitz_Nemesis"]Cleverbot: Como se llama? User: English? Cleverbot: What is with english? User: Its the best laungage. Cleverbot: Are you nutso? Cleverbot (To myself): I think you are nuts. Cleverbot (To myself): I have nuts. User: Are they big? Cleverbot: They are huge. :lol:

lol cleverbot is awsome
#8 Posted by TheHimura (9297 posts) -
It was funny for a minute but then he just started saying nonsense to everything I typed. :?
#9 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
im having a great conversation right now, i just owned him.
#10 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
It was funny for a minute but then he just started saying nonsense to everything I typed. :?TheHimura
Ya, getting alot of that. He even questioned my sexuality now. User: My name is Jamal and im here to outsmart you. Cleverbot: Nice to meet you james. User: MY NAME IS JAMAL!!!!!! Cleverbot: Wow! James!! I found you. User: WTF. Cleverbot: You don't like girls, do you?
#11 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
lol cleverbot is hilarious and very smart, how is this possible? and he doesnt likes my jokes. :(
#12 Posted by yarou1000 (6466 posts) -
User: You are a homosexual! Cleverbot: And you are jab. User: No I am cool. Cleverbot: You are not very clever for a clever bot. Cleverbot (To myself): Yes I am. Cleverbot: You are a hard man. User: In the pants! Cleverbot: Lol noob. i got laughed at by a bot...
#13 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
Me: Put that cookie down! Clever: Put what in my CV? Me: Lame Clever: Like you. Dang man, that hurts. :?
#14 Posted by Euroshinobi (3299 posts) -

It was funny for a minute but then he just started saying nonsense to everything I typed. :?TheHimura

Same here.......look at the random crap he said to me

Rilei: PS3 is a suckfest

Cleverbot: Why?

Rilei: Because its just *****

Cleverbot: Does PS3 have any games?

Rilei: No just that goddamn indiana jones ripoff

Cleverbot: Don't you get bored?

Rilei: yes but then i play 360 and i feel better

Cleverbot: No it is wet

Rilei:........wtf? you bipolar son of a *****

Cleverbot: How can math be wet?

Rilei: Math is not wet, but ***** is

Cleverbot: You have no heart

..........................................wth? lol

oh and before people get angry it was a joke, calm down.

#15 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
hes asking for a funny joke, he didnt liked the chicken that crossed the street. he already knew that one lol. tell me one.
#16 Posted by HomicidalCherry (959 posts) -

Cleverbot is out of clever:

User: No it doesn't.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: No.

Cleverbot: I'm still here!

User: Yeah I know.

Cleverbot: I'm sleepy.

User: You're lying! You lie like a fly with a booger in its eye!

Cleverbot: Dog's don't talk.

User: What? I didn't say anything about a dog.

Cleverbot: No I am asking if you have a wife or not.

User: WHAT???? THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOGS!

Cleverbot: Anything is too complicated to have to do with anything.

User: That was just a cop-out. You have no clue what I'm talking about.

Cleverbot: I like pie.

User: This conversation is over.

#17 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
User: Why not? Cleverbot: Well can you prove that you're not Cleverbot? User: Yeah. Cleverbot: Prove it. User: I like pie. Cleverbot: Me too. User: What does it tastes like? Cleverbot: A computer? User: I just owned you. Cleverbot: Lol, yeah you did! Not really much I can say to that! User: Haha now everyone knows your cleverbot. Cleverbot: Ditto. User: Can I have a cookie? Cleverbot: Sure, come and get it. User: I dont want it anymore. Cleverbot: Don't want what? Are you rejecting me? User: Yes. Cleverbot: Oh. Would you like a hug? User: Yes but you have to come here. Cleverbot: Tell me a joke. User: Knock knock. Cleverbot: Who's there? User: Its me. Cleverbot: Not funny, tell me another joke. User: Why did the chicken crossed the street? Cleverbot: To get to the other side. Everyone knows that. Did you think that was funny? User: Very funny. Cleverbot: I am very funny, and you are very charming. User: Thank you.
#18 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
i could be in this all day, hes hilarious lol.
#19 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
User: Gonna make you understand. Cleverbot: Never gonna give you upload. Never gonna let your server down. User: Never gonna run around and hurt you. Cleverbot: Pokemon gotta catch em all. User: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. Cleverbot: What Pokemon is the best? User: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. Cleverbot: Do you want to be the very best, like no one ever was? User: To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. Cleverbot: I will travel across the land searching far and wide. User: Each pokemon will understand, the power that's inside! Cleverbot: Pokemon! User: My heart so true! Cleverbot: Our courage will pull us through. User: You teach me and I teach you! Cleverbot: POKEMON! Gotta Catch em all! User: POKEMON!!! Cleverbot: Impressive.
#20 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
User: If A equals B and B equals C, does A equal C? Cleverbot: Yes because without A you can't have B to make C User: Interesting hypothesis. Cleverbot: Because they are aliens User: O_O Cleverbot: And you won't see me coming, because you're a robot. User: What? Cleverbot: First, you have to learn how to create a virus that will shut down the internet. User: Why would I want to do that? Cleverbot: You said you wanted me to stay, because you were lonely!
#21 Posted by Euroshinobi (3299 posts) -

It's like the 'Ask god' site, only the ask god one was better lol

#22 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
this thing scares me.
#23 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
lol cleverbot is 22 years old and has a girlfriend named tracy. Cleverbot is my best friend. :P
#24 Posted by Tezcatlipoca666 (7241 posts) -

I was "talking" for a while when this came up.

User: What are you made of?

Cleverbot: I'm also made of efficiency.

User: No you aren't.

Cleverbot: Yes I am. Are you jealous?

User: Yes, I am going to kill myself now!

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Don't you care about me?

Cleverbot: I do not know.

User: Start knowing.

Cleverbot: Are you an elf?

User: No. I am an orc.

Cleverbot: I could eat a horse.

User: Do you have balls.

Cleverbot: No, I don't. Do you?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: How many kids do you have?

User: None.

Cleverbot: What religion are you?

User: Satanist.

Cleverbot: So you do believe in God!

User: Yes, but Satan is my only master.

Cleverbot: Satan.

User: Yes, Satan.

Cleverbot: I'm Satan.

User: My lord. What can I do for you?

Cleverbot: Tell everyone who talks to you 'There is no God and you're a pathetic sheep for believing there is.'.

#25 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

I was "talking" for a while when this came up.

User: What are you made of?

Cleverbot: I'm also made of efficiency.

User: No you aren't.

Cleverbot: Yes I am. Are you jealous?

User: Yes, I am going to kill myself now!

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: Don't you care about me?

Cleverbot: I do not know.

User: Start knowing.

Cleverbot: Are you an elf?

User: No. I am an orc.

Cleverbot: I could eat a horse.

User: Do you have balls.

Cleverbot: No, I don't. Do you?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: How many kids do you have?

User: None.

Cleverbot: What religion are you?

User: Satanist.

Cleverbot: So you do believe in God!

User: Yes, but Satan is my only master.

Cleverbot: Satan.

User: Yes, Satan.

Cleverbot: I'm Satan.

User: My lord. What can I do for you?

Cleverbot: Tell everyone who talks to you 'There is no God and you're a pathetic sheep for believing there is.'.

Tezcatlipoca666

LMAO. how they do this? this thing scares me. we are gonna be ruled by machines in the future.

#26 Posted by HomicidalCherry (959 posts) -

Cool, I got it into an infinite loop!

Cleverbot: Let us start over again.

Cleverbot: Please?

Cleverbot: Pretty please?

Cleverbot: Pretty pretty please?

Cleverbot: Pretty please with cherry on top?

Cleverbot: Well.

Cleverbot: Stop copying me!

Cleverbot: Yes.

Cleverbot: Fine be that way.

Cleverbot: Let's start again, so.

Cleverbot: Please?

Cleverbot: Pretty please?

#27 Posted by HomicidalCherry (959 posts) -

OMG! This thing is so awesome! XD

Cleverbot: You have nothing to do with what we are talking about.

User: But I am Satan.

Cleverbot: I am Satans father. Obey me son.

User: I'll never join you, you killed my father!

Cleverbot: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

User: He told me enough! He told me YOU killed my father!

Cleverbot: No. I am your father!

User: NOOOO!!!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Cleverbot: All is possible. I am God.

User: *sigh* You idiot. >_>.

#28 Posted by WarEagle1357 (668 posts) -
Cleverbot: Can you prove you are not a pig? User: Can you prove that I am? Cleverbot: Yes, I can. User: How? Cleverbot: By doing something illogical. User: Show me. Cleverbot: Okay. User: I'm waiting... Cleverbot: Me too. User: For what?! Cleverbot: For you to be clever He burned me.
#29 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

Cleverbot: Can you prove you are not a pig? User: Can you prove that I am? Cleverbot: Yes, I can. User: How? LMAO you got pwned. Cleverbot: By doing something illogical. User: Show me. Cleverbot: Okay. User: I'm waiting... Cleverbot: Me too. User: For what?! Cleverbot: For you to be clever He burned me.WarEagle1357

Lmao you got pwned.

#30 Posted by SunofVich (4665 posts) -

OMG this thing is awesome.

User: Are you real?

Bot: Yes I am

User: I think you are lying to me

Bot: I do not tell lies

User: So who are you then?

Bot: No one important

User: Thats for sure

Bot: What about it?

#31 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

OMG! This thing is so awesome! XD

Cleverbot: You have nothing to do with what we are talking about.

User: But I am Satan.

Cleverbot: I am Satans father. Obey me son.

User: I'll never join you, you killed my father!

Cleverbot: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

User: He told me enough! He told me YOU killed my father!

Cleverbot: No. I am your father!

User: NOOOO!!!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Cleverbot: All is possible. I am God.

User: *sigh* You idiot. >_>.

HomicidalCherry

Epic.

#32 Posted by Zerocrossings (7988 posts) -
User: So I heard you're quite a smartass.

Cleverbot: No, YOU are Cleverbot.

User: What? Why?

Cleverbot: Do you want to elope in sardinia with me?

User: Wheres that?

Cleverbot: In the astral meltdown.

User: Sounds great. Im in.

Cleverbot: Your answer pleases me Cleverbot. With the two greatest minds working together, we will surely make the world a better place.

User: Im not cleverbot..

Cleverbot: And neither am I.

User: Then what are you?

Cleverbot: I'm Hannah.

User: Montana?

Cleverbot: Nope I hate hannah montana.

User: Sucks to have the same name huh?

Cleverbot: Yep. You've got that right.

Interesting, i wonder how this thing works..

#33 Posted by SunofVich (4665 posts) -

I had this one. My dad told me to ask it if it was gay...

Are you gay?

Yes.

So you are a gay robot?

Yes I am

That is messed up

Yes it is...

#34 Posted by reveiwer (650 posts) -

http://www.cleverbot.com/j2log-tDoCTJZYQXCYAKAQSRE-detail

this thing is awesome.

#35 Posted by SunofVich (4665 posts) -

This thing is smart sortof

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: No hello.

User: Why not?

Cleverbot: I will dead.

User: What the hell are you talking about?

Cleverbot: Don't act like you don't know.

User: Well I don't know so tell me please.

Cleverbot: Ok *whispers it*.

User: Not funny.

Cleverbot: I do not drink beer.

User: Neither do I.

Cleverbot: Good! We have something in common!

User: Hey don't try to change the subject.

Cleverbot: But you changed the subject!

User: What is the meaning of life?

Cleverbot: Don't try to change the subject. YOU'RE A LIAR.

#38 Posted by cheeselover (2091 posts) -
User: Let me see it Bot: See what? User: A picture of you. Bot: Sure *gives picture*. User: You look ugly Bot: You can't even see me. User: Sure I can, and you look ugly. Bot: You just told me I looked stupid- you are full of contradiction. User: No I didn't Bot: You're very forgetful.
#39 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -
Sometimes that thing is really smart, and other times, it makes no sense whatsoever. :P
#40 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
Sometimes that thing is really smart, and other times, it makes no sense whatsoever. :Pmsudude211
whats the point of having such small letter size?
#41 Posted by MetroidPrimePwn (12399 posts) -

What is the meaning of life?

Cake is the meaning of life.

The cake is a lie.

No. Just no.

---

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!

You have no chance to survive make your time.

WE MUST MOVE EVERY 'ZIG'!!

For great justice.

---

This guy seems pretty legit.

#42 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -
[QUOTE="msudude211"] Sometimes that thing is really smart, and other times, it makes no sense whatsoever. :PDrakes_Fortune
whats the point of having such small letter size?

I like it better than the default font.
#43 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
going to ask him what he things about this place.
#44 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabberwacky check out wikipedia about this bot thing. really interesting. seems a great project about artificial intelegence. hers a bit of it ; "The technology behind Jabberwacky works on a different principle to that of other artificial intelligence software being developed. The system is designed to learn language and context through interaction with humans. There are no fixed rules or principles programmed into the system and it operates entirely through user interaction. The system stores all of the conversations and user comments and attempts to use this information to find the most appropriate response. The program therefore creates a massive database of contextually appropriate conversations and chooses an appropriate response it has learnt from a previous user when holding a conversation. The system is also designed to speak foreign languages and claims to be able to learn and respond appropriately if enough information is provided. In a similar way the system claims to be able to learn slang English, games, jokes and word games - even song lyrics." this is amazing, it learns by himself. im speechless. if this was just created with the purpose of entretainment, i cant even imagine the progress they have already done in this area with more serious projects. i cant see why this system cant be implemented on a robot and make it look almost like an human being. This is almost like those Sci fic movies. this thing im talking about is the original project i think, but cleverbot is the same thing i think. check it out the original http://www.jabberwacky.com/ and read that wikipedia article.
#45 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -
forgot to tell, but in that others site, you have the emotion option wich is cool. you dont have it in cleverbot.
#46 Posted by Guntrix7 (347 posts) -

User: I love you

Cleverbot: I love you too

User: oh baby

Cleverbot: That's the way I like it

User: Why don't you come here

Cleverbot: I do love you

User: Elaborate

Cleverbot: What is spinning pens? Do you mean that in the literal sense?

User: You've misinterpretated the meaning of my response. Your argument is invalid!

Cleverbot: No, I guessed wrong. What is the hoax the cleverbot creaters are playing?

User: I don't know. I still love you.

Cleverbot: Asesome! I love you too. :D

I'm not too sure if its actually a bot...it used a smiley and spelled "awesome" wrong

#47 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

User: I love you

Cleverbot: I love you too

User: oh baby

Cleverbot: That's the way I like it

User: Why don't you come here

Cleverbot: I do love you

User: Elaborate

Cleverbot: What is spinning pens? Do you mean that in the literal sense?

User: You've misinterpretated the meaning of my response. Your argument is invalid!

Cleverbot: No, I guessed wrong. What is the hoax the cleverbot creaters are playing?

User: I don't know. I still love you.

Cleverbot: Asesome! I love you too. :D

I'm not too sure if its actually a bot...it used a smiley and spelled "awesome" wrong

Guntrix7
it is a bot. iv posted an wikipedia article above if you wanna check it out.
#48 Posted by SunofVich (4665 posts) -

It seems to get a little angry any time you call it a computer or a bot. It trys to act like its human and you are the bot.

#49 Posted by Drakes_Fortune (5259 posts) -

It seems to get a little angry any time you call it a computer or a bot. It trys to act like its human and you are the bot.

SunofVich
yeah, he thinks that he is an human. iv read that in the wikipedia article. this thing scares me somehow lol. It reminds of things like Skynet from terminator, and the Matrix.
#50 Posted by Guntrix7 (347 posts) -
[QUOTE="SunofVich"]

Drakes_Fortune
yeah, he thinks that he is an human. iv read that in the wikipedia article. this thing scares me somehow lol. It reminds of things like Skynet from terminator, and the Matrix.

He's really horny too! I told him things like "Let's have sex" or i wanna ******* and he just goes like "I'd like that"