Circumcision and Foreskin Restoration

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

How do guys feel about circumcision? Are you in favor of it, neutral towards it or against it?

What about foreskin restoration? Do you think it's a weird thing to do?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

No opinions, really. If foreskin restoration is a thing, well, guy wants to do that they can go right ahead. Not like it's in a place the public will be looking. More weirded out by genital piercings, anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

The bible says male virginity is lost once circumsized, guess a true virgin male has foreskin

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44605 Posts

I'm against circumcision, it's barbaric and unnecessary.

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering ****-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lamprey263 said:

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering ****-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

I was talking about manual, non-surgical foreskin restoration. For example, one method entails inserting the glans into a bottle whose rim is barely wider than the glans itself, pulling the skin of the shaft up and over the tip of the bottle far enough that tension is felt, taping the pulled-up skin of the shaft to the bottle, connecting one end of an elastic band to the other end of the bottle and then tying the other end of the elastic band to your knee or foot. This would be done over the course of a couple of years until enough skin has grown, via the process known as mitosis, to cover the glans when flaccid.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44605 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

I was talking about manual, non-surgical foreskin restoration. For example, one method entails inserting the glans into a bottle whose rim is barely wider than the glans itself, pulling the skin of the shaft up and over the tip of the bottle far enough that tension is felt, taping the pulled-up skin of the shaft to the bottle, connecting one end of an elastic band to the other end of the bottle and then tying the other end of the elastic band to your knee or foot. This would be done over the course of a couple of years until enough skin has grown, via the process known as mitosis, to cover the glans when flaccid.

Sounds like a lot of work. I imagine that would be hard to pull off over that length of time without getting funny looks from people.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Man, you are just on a tROLL these days, aren't you?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

BRHD , you are converting yourself from christianity to islam right ? go for it :)

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lamprey263 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

Sounds like a lot of work. I imagine that would be hard to pull off over that length of time without getting funny looks from people.

It's concealed by pants. I have such an apparatus on as I type this. Google "Canister Method."

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BluRayHiDef

@indzman said:

BRHD , you are converting yourself from christianity to islam right ? go for it :)

Heck no! I'm atheistic towards "known" gods and agnostic toward all else.