Circumcision and Foreskin Restoration

#1 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

How do guys feel about circumcision? Are you in favor of it, neutral towards it or against it?

What about foreskin restoration? Do you think it's a weird thing to do?

#2 Edited by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

No opinions, really. If foreskin restoration is a thing, well, guy wants to do that they can go right ahead. Not like it's in a place the public will be looking. More weirded out by genital piercings, anyway.

#3 Edited by playmynutz (6271 posts) -

The bible says male virginity is lost once circumsized, guess a true virgin male has foreskin

#4 Posted by lamprey263 (24956 posts) -

I'm against circumcision, it's barbaric and unnecessary.

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering fuck-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

#5 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

I'm against circumcision, it's barbaric and unnecessary.

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering fuck-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

I was talking about manual, non-surgical foreskin restoration. For example, one method entails inserting the glans into a bottle whose rim is barely wider than the glans itself, pulling the skin of the shaft up and over the tip of the bottle far enough that tension is felt, taping the pulled-up skin of the shaft to the bottle, connecting one end of an elastic band to the other end of the bottle and then tying the other end of the elastic band to your knee or foot. This would be done over the course of a couple of years until enough skin has grown, via the process known as mitosis, to cover the glans when flaccid.

#6 Edited by lamprey263 (24956 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

I'm against circumcision, it's barbaric and unnecessary.

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering fuck-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

I was talking about manual, non-surgical foreskin restoration. For example, one method entails inserting the glans into a bottle whose rim is barely wider than the glans itself, pulling the skin of the shaft up and over the tip of the bottle far enough that tension is felt, taping the pulled-up skin of the shaft to the bottle, connecting one end of an elastic band to the other end of the bottle and then tying the other end of the elastic band to your knee or foot. This would be done over the course of a couple of years until enough skin has grown, via the process known as mitosis, to cover the glans when flaccid.

Sounds like a lot of work. I imagine that would be hard to pull off over that length of time without getting funny looks from people.

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (90253 posts) -

Man, you are just on a tROLL these days, aren't you?

#8 Posted by indzman (19288 posts) -

BRHD , you are converting yourself from christianity to islam right ? go for it :)

#9 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lamprey263 said:

I'm against circumcision, it's barbaric and unnecessary.

As for foreskin restoration, not sure where I stand on that, I mean what if in theory it sounds better but like people who get plastic surgery there's a lot of half ass jobs, I can imagine it's the same way for foreskin restoration, and in that sense I can imagine there's a lot to go wrong. I'll give it some time to consider, wait for all those pioneering fuck-ups to allow doctors to learn from mistakes until the craft is mastered.

I was talking about manual, non-surgical foreskin restoration. For example, one method entails inserting the glans into a bottle whose rim is barely wider than the glans itself, pulling the skin of the shaft up and over the tip of the bottle far enough that tension is felt, taping the pulled-up skin of the shaft to the bottle, connecting one end of an elastic band to the other end of the bottle and then tying the other end of the elastic band to your knee or foot. This would be done over the course of a couple of years until enough skin has grown, via the process known as mitosis, to cover the glans when flaccid.

Sounds like a lot of work. I imagine that would be hard to pull off over that length of time without getting funny looks from people.

It's concealed by pants. I have such an apparatus on as I type this. Google "Canister Method."

#10 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@indzman said:

BRHD , you are converting yourself from christianity to islam right ? go for it :)

Heck no! I'm atheistic towards "known" gods and agnostic toward all else.