Christians, are you prepared for the great purgening?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
Are you ready for the biblical great purge of all the sinners and demons of the world as foretold and ready to meet Jesus and the lord as they come back down to earth very soon? Do you believe in it?
#2 Posted by Squeets (8184 posts) -

Are you guys prepared for when Klendartharu, the great overlord of Sector 87.3 (the sector Earth is in), returns from his 64,000,000 year voyage to exact vengeance on the Earth from his defeat at the hands of the Dinosaurs during the Great Interstellar War of 63997987BCE?

#3 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
This guy is named Holyspirit-Xbox. And his avatar is the pope. Yes, that's the extent of my argument and post.
#4 Posted by Riverwolf007 (24188 posts) -

who in their right mind would want to be raptured instead of fighting in a magical  blood drenched apocalypse alongside jesus for 7 years?

that's what you want to do? really? 

abandon jesus just when he needs you?

slackers.

th?id=H.4614247449887830&pid=15.1

#5 Posted by Chemistian (635 posts) -
In fairness, we all know it is gonna happen pretty soon. It has to. Christians have only been making this claim for a little over 2k years, now.
#6 Posted by LordQuorthon (5388 posts) -

I'm gonna side with Satan. He just seems more likeable and probably has much better guns. 

#7 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
I'll continue not taking sides. I'd like to keep my options open.
#8 Posted by nocoolnamejim (15136 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]This guy is named Holyspirit-Xbox. And his avatar is the pope. Yes, that's the extent of my argument and post.

... I'll allow it.
#9 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152398 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]This guy is named Holyspirit-Xbox. And his avatar is the pope. Yes, that's the extent of my argument and post.

Oddly enough Catholics don't dwell on Revelations.
#10 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
In fairness, we all know it is gonna happen pretty soon. It has to. Christians have only been making this claim for a little over 2k years, now.Chemistian
The world is actually falling apart this days. Done you not seeth of thine world? Hunger, Ozone layer, near destructive meteors, weapons, made of energy we can't get rid of but can destroy all? The purgening is a necessity.
#11 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]This guy is named Holyspirit-Xbox. And his avatar is the pope. Yes, that's the extent of my argument and post.

Yep, and that further proves that this guy isn't exactly serious.
#12 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]This guy is named Holyspirit-Xbox. And his avatar is the pope. Yes, that's the extent of my argument and post.

They dwell on revelations when its clear of an inevitable source.
#13 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152398 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Oddly enough Catholics don't dwell on Revelations.Holyspirit-Xbox

No. You'd be wrong.
#14 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] Yep, and that further proves that this guy isn't exactly serious.

No. You'd be wrong.

You are incorrect my child. They have done it many times of grat importance in Roman times.
#15 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
I like turtles
#16 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152398 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"] They dwell on revelations when its clear of an inevitable source.

No. You'd be wrong.

You are incorrect my child. They have done it many times of grat importance in Roman times.

1/10
#17 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

1/10LJS9502_basic

#18 Posted by Scissorman88 (154 posts) -

RAPTURE

#19 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

Pope... I thought you resigned?

#20 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]No. You'd be wrong.LJS9502_basic

1/10

Don't claim that I am wrong and not show for it my child. That is a Sin.
#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152398 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"] You are incorrect my child. They have done it many times of grat importance in Roman times.

1/10

I'm changing to a 0/10 now. You should have stopped while you were ahead.
#22 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I'm changing to a 0/10 now.

#23 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]1/10LJS9502_basic

I'm changing to a 0/10 now. You should have stopped while you were ahead.

Running away from the burden of proof. Ashame, you will be wiped out in the purging.
#24 Posted by Spartan_N7 (581 posts) -
Riverwolf007- LMAO! Anyway, am I prepared for the second coming? Yes, Ive accepted Jesus as my Savior. Do I want it to come during my lifetime? Not really, because I want to live my life, not have it cut short because somebody had to be impatient.
#25 Posted by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -
Are you ready for the biblical great purge of all the sinners and demons of the world as foretold and ready to meet Jesus and the lord as they come back down to earth very soon? Do you believe in it?Holyspirit-Xbox
I would love to meet jebus and see some magic.
#26 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
Riverwolf007- LMAO! Anyway, am I prepared for the second coming? Yes, Ive accepted Jesus as my Savior. Do I want it to come during my lifetime? Not really, because I want to live my life, not have it cut short because somebody had to be impatient. Spartan_N7
The chosen people will not be purged.
#27 Posted by LordQuorthon (5388 posts) -

I would love to meet jebus and see some magic. KC_Hokie

Keep your expectations rather low, though. After all, the man's a level 9 cleric. 

#28 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -

I'm gonna side with Satan. He just seems more likeable and probably has much better guns. 

LordQuorthon
And unlike Jesus, he will let you have sex with anyone you want.
#29 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

Holyspirit-Xbox

Best Username OTcars 2013

#30 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

TheWalkingGhost

If you have same-sex, Satan will send you to heave, if you do it in heaven, you will be sent to hell, so you will end up in purgatory.
#31 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5503 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Holyspirit-Xbox

If you have same-sex, Satan will send you to heave, if you do it in heaven, you will be sent to hell, so you will end up in purgatory.

Is't Earth purgatory?
#32 Posted by GameGuy642003 (1768 posts) -
lol this guy smells like a troll. But anyways... I am ready for the second coming of Christ. I doubt it will happen in our lifetime but either way in 60 years give or take I'm going to be with Jesus when I die or He comes. woot!
#33 Posted by TheHighWind (4000 posts) -

I just started on The New Testiment and I really like to read the preachings of Christ. It is well writen and well versed. I like how the Old Testiment was worded maybe a little bit better though, still a good book.

#34 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I thought no man knew the hour or the day, so why would anyone ever prepare?

#35 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]And unlike Jesus, he will let you have sex with anyone you want.TheWalkingGhost

Is't Earth purgatory?

I don't think so.

#36 Posted by Spartan_N7 (581 posts) -
[QUOTE="Spartan_N7"]Riverwolf007- LMAO! Anyway, am I prepared for the second coming? Yes, Ive accepted Jesus as my Savior. Do I want it to come during my lifetime? Not really, because I want to live my life, not have it cut short because somebody had to be impatient. Holyspirit-Xbox

On second thought, after reading through this thread, I think I want to change sides if I would have to put up with people like you for eternity... Satan, Im coming.
#37 Posted by Holyspirit-Xbox (271 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="Spartan_N7"]Riverwolf007- LMAO! Anyway, am I prepared for the second coming? Yes, Ive accepted Jesus as my Savior. Do I want it to come during my lifetime? Not really, because I want to live my life, not have it cut short because somebody had to be impatient. Spartan_N7

On second thought, after reading through this thread, I think I want to change sides if I would have to put up with people like you for eternity... Satan, Im coming.

Everyones personalities will be changed like your corrupted one, when the purge happens so all are united. So you won't have to put up with people like you once the world is re-purged. Jews may or may not be purged. Some Muslims that recognize Jesus as prophet may be saved from the purging if they worship. All other religiong must convert to purge, all those without must also convert.
#38 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (743 posts) -
[QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"][QUOTE="Spartan_N7"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"] The chosen people will not be purged.

Everyones personalities will be changed like your corrupted one, when the purge happens so all are united. So you won't have to put up with people like you once the world is re-purged. Jews may or may not be purged. Some Muslims that recognize Jesus as prophet may be saved from the purging if they worship. All other religiong must convert to purge, all those without must also convert.

None of that is going to happen. Ever.
#39 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -

[QUOTE="Spartan_N7"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"] The chosen people will not be purged.Holyspirit-Xbox

Go back to System wars you filthy lemming.

#40 Posted by wis3boi (32003 posts) -

VdGzR.jpg.

#41 Posted by lamprey263 (25582 posts) -
So what's it supposed to be Christians, left behind or great purging?
#42 Posted by mindstorm (15250 posts) -
No, I desire that people across the world might know God as savior, not judge. For this reason I tell of the grace that is found in Christ.
#43 Posted by Riverwolf007 (24188 posts) -

No, I desire that people across the world might know God as savior, not judge. For this reason I tell of the grace that is found in Christ.mindstorm
yeah well grace does get around.

th?id=H.4855285323858167&pid=15.1

#44 Posted by hippiesanta (9991 posts) -
Are you ready for the biblical great purge of all the sinners and demons of the world as foretold and ready to meet Jesus and the lord as they come back down to earth very soon? Do you believe in it?Holyspirit-Xbox
so you whorship giant spider from south park
#45 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
My body is ready for Satan's icy touch.
#46 Posted by Shattered-dream (729 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Holyspirit-Xbox"] You are incorrect my child. They have done it many times of grat importance in Roman times.Holyspirit-Xbox
1/10

Come on this guy has you all fooled. He ain't no prophet or pope. He is just a normal man on this site that acts smart and thinks he knows what he is talking about the Bible says not to judge.Do you believe in the same one I do, or do you just pick pieces that benifit you? And don't play God man!

#47 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

I say some gamespot user created an alt to dick around.  You guys really fall for this stuff dontcha?

#48 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
I;m still waiting for the Dragon Festival to happen, it has been over 14 years already! >.
#49 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
"Purgening" lol
#50 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

LordQuorthon

Better music too.