Chris Evans VS Channing Tatum VS Bradley Cooper

#1 Edited by indzman (17982 posts) -

Cpn Murica

Channing Tatum

Bradley Cooper

Amongst Capn Murica , Channing Tatum and Bradley Cooper , whom you find more HOT , sexiest actor OT ?

Chris Evans got my man crush :)

#2 Posted by johnd13 (8207 posts) -

Tatum seems too bulky to me and Cooper kinda average so I'm going with Chris Evans.

#3 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

Channing Tatum is so overrated. I liked Chris Evans as Torch so i guess he gets my vote.

TC, is it a man crush or an ordinary crush? :P

#4 Posted by Iszdope (10120 posts) -

I only have eyes for Johnny Depp.

#5 Edited by Master_Live (14773 posts) -

From those photos it seems Chris Evans is the more attractive of the 3. Bradley Cooper is the better actor.

#6 Edited by indzman (17982 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

Channing Tatum is so overrated. I liked Chris Evans as Torch so i guess he gets my vote.

TC, is it a man crush or an ordinary crush? :P

I'm not gay , but i'd sleep with Chris ... total man crush ^_^

#7 Posted by I_Moderator (19 posts) -

Chris Evans?

#8 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@indzman said:

@CyberLips said:

Channing Tatum is so overrated. I liked Chris Evans as Torch so i guess he gets my vote.

TC, is it a man crush or an ordinary crush? :P

I'm not gay , but i'd sleep with Chris ... total man crush ^_^

I get it i get it. :)

#9 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@i_moderator said:

Chris Evans?

Oh YEAH now we're talking!

#10 Posted by iwilson1296 (2214 posts) -

@indzman:

@indzman said:

@CyberLips said:

Channing Tatum is so overrated. I liked Chris Evans as Torch so i guess he gets my vote.

TC, is it a man crush or an ordinary crush? :P

I'm not gay , but i'd sleep with Chris ... total man crush ^_^

does gay have a different meaning where you guys are from?

#11 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8518 posts) -

All those sound like my wife's dream come true lol. Her 3 favs are Channing, Bradley, and Johnny depp.

#12 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20872 posts) -

I feel it on the horizon. A post your picture thread is coming. Prepare your anus's.

#13 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@Wilfred_Owen said:

I feel it on the horizon. A post your picture thread is coming. Prepare your anus's.

I'd make one but i don't want my face on the first page...

#14 Posted by indzman (17982 posts) -

@Wilfred_Owen said:

I feel it on the horizon. A post your picture thread is coming. Prepare your anus's.

Is it directed at me ? = P

#15 Edited by indzman (17982 posts) -

@iwilson1296 said:

@indzman:

@indzman said:

@CyberLips said:

Channing Tatum is so overrated. I liked Chris Evans as Torch so i guess he gets my vote.

TC, is it a man crush or an ordinary crush? :P

I'm not gay , but i'd sleep with Chris ... total man crush ^_^

does gay have a different meaning where you guys are from?

???

#16 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

#17 Posted by Scarebaby (1271 posts) -

None of them fit my taste in men but I'm going with Evans, because I love Captain America.

#18 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26313 posts) -

Dorito.

#19 Posted by PSP107 (11903 posts) -

@Scarebaby said:

None of them fit my taste in men

What's fits your taste buds? I'm guessing some sort of flavor?

#20 Edited by GamingGod999 (3002 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@Scarebaby said:

None of them fit my taste in men

What's fits your taste buds? I'm guessing some sort of flavor?

The spicy kind.

#21 Edited by PSP107 (11903 posts) -

@GamingGod999 said:

@PSP107 said:

@Scarebaby said:

None of them fit my taste in men

What's fits your taste buds? I'm guessing some sort of flavor?

The spicy kind.

#22 Posted by helwa1988 (2102 posts) -

Chris Evans!