Chris Brown says he deserves respect, should we give it to him?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by wis3boi (31989 posts) -

Why do we still give this idiot the time of day? If no one paid attention to him, that would be a glorious thing.cell_dweller

I guess sometimes it's hard to look away from train wrecks

#52 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

he just mad that my boy Drake beat him up

#53 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down
#54 Posted by thebest31406 (3584 posts) -
He hasn't accepted CM Punk's challenge. So no.
#55 Posted by thebest31406 (3584 posts) -
Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Bucked20
Dude, I can't prove it but I'm almost certain you're not Black.
#56 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down thebest31406

How did you come to that conclusion?
#57 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Yeah, no.
#58 Posted by thebest31406 (3584 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="Bucked20"]Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Bucked20

Just a feeling, really.
#59 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Dude, I can't prove it but I'm almost certain you're not Black.

Just a feeling, really.

Too bad you're wrong
#60 Posted by Abbeten (3043 posts) -
Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Bucked20
i think he's made several i also think they're a bit worse than 'mistakes'
#61 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -
Our generations Ike & Tina Turner. The difference is that Tina had more talent in one finger than both Chris and Rihanna have combined.
#62 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Just hope he doesn't hit Riri again. Her face is way too pretty for that.
#63 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Abbeten

If Rhianna could get over it everyone should,even her dad wanted them back together

#64 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="Bucked20"]Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Bucked20

If Rhianna could get over it everyone should,even her dad wanted them back together

Yeah I have to agree with that. She forgave him. Story should end with her, just like it began.
#65 Posted by airshocker (30974 posts) -

He sounds like a scumbag.

#66 Posted by konvikt_17 (22368 posts) -

Any respect he may have had, has since gone away when he decided to lay hands on a woman. cant come back from that and demand respect. no, fuck you Mr. Brown

#67 Posted by Abbeten (3043 posts) -

[QUOTE="Abbeten"][QUOTE="Bucked20"]Good dude that made a mistake,same with Vick,media just trying to bring him down Bucked20

her forgiving him doesn't make him any less of an unrepentant assault and batterer. also a colossal douchebag
#68 Posted by Big_Pecks (5621 posts) -

How is this idiot not aware of his giant ego?

#69 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -

121101-chris-brown.jpg

breezy

#70 Posted by Treflis (11822 posts) -
Respect is earned.
#71 Posted by one_plum (6364 posts) -

He'll never receive respect if he has to ask for it.

#72 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -

There are mistakes, like the ones you make as a kid and you learn from them. Then theres chris brown, where at one point yeah maybe it was a mistake, but it has been an ongoing thing for him and now its just dispicable. I felt bad for him when the bad press started, but lately Ive changed my view and its quite frankly ridiculous that he isnt in prison for the things hes done.
#73 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
I'm starting to seriously consider the notion that Chris Brown is a narcissistic sociopath.
#74 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

[QUOTE="Abbeten"] i think he's made several i also think they're a bit worse than 'mistakes'WiiMan21

There are mistakes, like the ones you make as a kid and you learn from them. Then theres chris brown, where at one point yeah maybe it was a mistake, but it has been an ongoing thing for him and now its just dispicable. I felt bad for him when the bad press started, but lately Ive changed my view and its quite frankly ridiculous that he isnt in prison for the things hes done.

Why would he be in prison if he didn't start the incidents with Meek,Drake and Frank Ocean ?
#75 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
No and he should be glad someone is buying his albums/going to concerts now after what he did.
#76 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -
[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="Bucked20"]

Bucked20

Why would he be in prison if he didn't start the incidents with Meek,Drake and Frank Ocean ?

Can you prove he didn't start them?
#77 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26733 posts) -
F*ck no.
#78 Posted by Bucked20 (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="WiiMan21"] There are mistakes, like the ones you make as a kid and you learn from them. Then theres chris brown, where at one point yeah maybe it was a mistake, but it has been an ongoing thing for him and now its just dispicable. I felt bad for him when the bad press started, but lately Ive changed my view and its quite frankly ridiculous that he isnt in prison for the things hes done. WiiMan21

"I was sitting right next to Chris Brown after he sent Drake the bottle, his entourage approached him and they exchanged f yous," Ingrid Gutierrez, a member of Brown's entourage, told the Daily News. "Chris told them to bounce and all of a sudden someone tries to swing at Chris and mills and a lot of other guys in Drake's entourage start throwing bottles at our table."

#79 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

steps to a better world

1. stay the hell out of people personal lifes
  2. stop thinking "clebs" are speciel other then doing theri job good
#80 Posted by thebest31406 (3584 posts) -
Our generations Ike & Tina Turner. The difference is that Tina had more talent in one finger than both Chris and Rihanna have combined.LittleMac19
TRUTH!
#81 Posted by jeremiah06 (7169 posts) -
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]He deserves a punch to the face.BossPerson

many

I bet it would be like a pringles thing...
#82 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="Bucked20"] Why would he be in prison if he didn't start the incidents with Meek,Drake and Frank Ocean ?Bucked20

"I was sitting right next to Chris Brown after he sent Drake the bottle, his entourage approached him and they exchanged f yous," Ingrid Gutierrez, a member of Brown's entourage, told the Daily News. "Chris told them to bounce and all of a sudden someone tries to swing at Chris and mills and a lot of other guys in Drake's entourage start throwing bottles at our table."

I dont understand why he cant be the better person and just not help with the violence.
#83 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

why so much hate for chris? leave chris alone

#84 Posted by konvikt_17 (22368 posts) -

ghostwarrior786

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUtj-VM-cni2xLZB64z3d

#85 Posted by RickySandstorum (95 posts) -
Sure. Everyone deserves some respect.
#86 Posted by GreySeal9 (25076 posts) -

Chris Brown is dumber than a bag of rocks.

#87 Posted by Wolf-Man2006 (4187 posts) -

Wait, Chris Brown is asking for my respect?... He's asking the wrong guy

#88 Posted by bobbetybob (19297 posts) -
I don't think the world needs reminding of his personal life every time his name comes up, his sh*tty music stands on its own as reason enough to hate him. But respect? Hell no.
#89 Posted by meatgrinderz (1329 posts) -

Chris Brwn is a loser and so is Rhanna

#90 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152394 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

[QUOTE="Abbeten"] i think he's made several i also think they're a bit worse than 'mistakes'MrPraline

Yeah I have to agree with that. She forgave him. Story should end with her, just like it began.

Many times abused women go back....doesn't mean they made the right choice.
#91 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

Chris Brown deserves a beating. DevilMightCry

#92 Posted by Wolf-Man2006 (4187 posts) -

[QUOTE="DevilMightCry"]Chris Brown deserves a beating. Primordialous

You just beat me to that comment....

#93 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghostwarrior786"]

konvikt_17

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUtj-VM-cni2xLZB64z3d

Thats kind of like how I pictured Bucked to be in this thread, but to be honest that comment was well deserved of that.
#94 Posted by CreatureRising (1532 posts) -

Why should I give that pr*ck respect? 

#95 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4585 posts) -

Chris Brwn is a loser and so is Rhanna

meatgrinderz

#96 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

His career is pretty much dead. He just needs to keep smoking weed with that Barbados chick. 

He doesn't deserve respect. 

#97 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6868 posts) -
Sorry, but I can't respect a man who would beat up a woman to such an extent. F*ck you Chris Brown.
#98 Posted by Dark_Knight6 (16619 posts) -

A man who attacks a woman (or anyone of any gender, for that matter. see: Frank Ocean, Drake, etc.) with absolutely no remorse doesn't even deserve anyone's attention, let alone their respect.  He's a clown and he should frankly have been thrown in jail.  Especially given that, as I understand, he violated his parole and lied about having done his community service.  

#99 Posted by Gamefan1986 (1325 posts) -

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who this person is, but people who demand respect do not deserve it. Respect is earned, not given.

#100 Posted by sonicare (53620 posts) -
Pretty big mistake and he seems to have very little remorse about it.