Chris Brown dumps his gf for Rihanna

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by soulless4now (41374 posts) -
Again Chris Brown proves that his career is a great one. He beat chick, recovered from it, then started to date her again. He is a hero :')MgamerBD
Of course you would say that. :roll: :P
#52 Posted by metroidfood (11173 posts) -

Again Chris Brown proves that his career is a great one. He beat chick, recovered from it, then started to date her again. He is a hero :')MgamerBD

I see Chris Brown's relationship hasn't stopped you from sucking his cock.

#53 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Again Chris Brown proves that his career is a great one. He beat chick, recovered from it, then started to date her again. He is a hero :')metroidfood

lmfao good one
#54 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2886 posts) -
Dudes hung to his knees.
#55 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
They had to get back together. Especially for Chris because the first time was a real hit!
#56 Posted by Horgen (110135 posts) -
Is she stupid?
#57 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10687 posts) -

Silly people

#58 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Again Chris Brown proves that his career is a great one. He beat chick, recovered from it, then started to date her again. He is a hero :')metroidfood

People that have not been in relationships or had sex yet should not even try to quote me.
#59 Posted by ad1x2 (5628 posts) -
While I like her as a singer (sue me OT, I really don't care what you think about me or who I listen to), the only reason I even care about this is not for Rihanna's sake, but because millions of girls look up to Rihanna and if she gets back with her abuser she is pretty much telling other girls they should get back with their boyfriend even if he beats her.

While you have the right to do whatever you want (within the limits of the law) while you are a celebrity you have to realize people may look up to you and some of your stupid decisions will be copied by others. Especially among a bunch of impressionable teenage girls who may resort to bulimia or anorexia just to get what they think is the perfect body.
#60 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
While I like her as a singer (sue me OT, I really don't care what you think about me or who I listen to), the only reason I even care about this is not for Rihanna's sake, but because millions of girls look up to Rihanna and if she gets back with her abuser she is pretty much telling other girls they should get back with their boyfriend even if he beats her.

While you have the right to do whatever you want (within the limits of the law) while you are a celebrity you have to realize people may look up to you and some of your stupid decisions will be copied by others. Especially among a bunch of impressionable teenage girls who may resort to bulimia or anorexia just to get what they think is the perfect body.ad1x2
They wouldn't listen anyways they will still be with the guy if he beats her rather Rihanna is with Chris brown or not
#61 Posted by metroidfood (11173 posts) -

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Again Chris Brown proves that his career is a great one. He beat chick, recovered from it, then started to date her again. He is a hero :')MgamerBD

People that have not been in relationships or had sex yet should not even try to quote me.

If I see any I'll be sure to let them know not to bother you until you've swallowed.

#62 Posted by o0squishy0o (2758 posts) -

While you have the right to do whatever you want (within the limits of the law) while you are a celebrity you have to realize people may look up to you and some of your stupid decisions will be copied by others. Especially among a bunch of impressionable teenage girls who may resort to bulimia or anorexia just to get what they think is the perfect body.ad1x2
That logic is sitting very closely to "if you become famous you must do whatever is best for the masses".
#63 Posted by ad1x2 (5628 posts) -
[QUOTE="ad1x2"]While I like her as a singer (sue me OT, I really don't care what you think about me or who I listen to), the only reason I even care about this is not for Rihanna's sake, but because millions of girls look up to Rihanna and if she gets back with her abuser she is pretty much telling other girls they should get back with their boyfriend even if he beats her.

While you have the right to do whatever you want (within the limits of the law) while you are a celebrity you have to realize people may look up to you and some of your stupid decisions will be copied by others. Especially among a bunch of impressionable teenage girls who may resort to bulimia or anorexia just to get what they think is the perfect body.AussieePet
They wouldn't listen anyways they will still be with the guy if he beats her rather Rihanna is with Chris brown or not

Some girls are hopeless and will get back with their abuser no matter what. I'm not worried about them. It's the ones who are on the fence that happen to be Rihanna fans I'm worried about. Some people practically live by what their favorite celebrity does. You even have young people who think they're awesome because they got a criminal charge and their sense of awesomeness is based on the fact their favorite celebrity is a convicted felon.
#64 Posted by ad1x2 (5628 posts) -
[QUOTE="ad1x2"]While I like her as a singer (sue me OT, I really don't care what you think about me or who I listen to), the only reason I even care about this is not for Rihanna's sake, but because millions of girls look up to Rihanna and if she gets back with her abuser she is pretty much telling other girls they should get back with their boyfriend even if he beats her.

While you have the right to do whatever you want (within the limits of the law) while you are a celebrity you have to realize people may look up to you and some of your stupid decisions will be copied by others. Especially among a bunch of impressionable teenage girls who may resort to bulimia or anorexia just to get what they think is the perfect body.o0squishy0o
That logic is sitting very closely to "if you become famous you must do whatever is best for the masses".

No, it's "if you claim to be a role model you need to act like one." I don't know if Rihanna has actually called herself a role model, but she probably knows millions look up to her. Honestly, I can't see Chris Brown being so good in bed she needs him back when guys who are probably twice as big as him would do anything just to drink her bathwater. But I guess that's her being stupid, especially since unlike most women who stay in abusive relationships she actually had the means to support herself after their breakup.
#65 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="metroidfood"]

metroidfood

If I see any I'll be sure to let them know not to bother you until you've swallowed.

Haters gonna hate.
#66 Posted by hydr0_32 (420 posts) -

I guess Rihanna likes getting her a$$ beat.

#67 Posted by TopTierHustler (3961 posts) -

She deserves to get beat.

#68 Posted by applesxc47 (10761 posts) -

They had to get back together. Especially for Chris because the first time was a real hit! Swanogt19

You certainly don't beat around the bush, do you?

#69 Posted by mAArdman (1612 posts) -

hehe that's fücking awesome hehee