Charlie Fuqua: Rebellious children should be executed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21:

um what

I barely know how to react to this.

#2 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
what....the....eff? O.O
#3 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

*inb4 "I was taken out of context"*

#4 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Thankfully he's just a candidate.

#5 Posted by GazaAli (23299 posts) -
#Religion of peace.
#6 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
#Religion of peace.GazaAli
#7 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
I know it's unrelated but I love the fact that this guy is pro-life.
#8 Posted by the_bi99man (11054 posts) -

I know it's unrelated but I love the fact that this guy is pro-life.Sajo7

gotta make sure unfit parents have no choice but to have their unwanted children, so they neglect them, so the kids grow up hating the parents, so they rebel, so they get executed. The guy just wants a steady stream of kids to kill.

#9 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
Clearly this man has some kind of sick child killing fetish and he is pro-life to provide numbers. Seriously what kind of kid isn't rebellious?
#10 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]I know it's unrelated but I love the fact that this guy is pro-life.the_bi99man

gotta make sure unfit parents have no choice but to have their unwanted children, so they neglect them, so the kids grow up hating the parents, so they rebel, so they get executed. The guy just wants a steady stream of kids of kill.

Whatever happened to being pro-life and supporting the death penalty for adults? Long gone are those respectable days...
#11 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Oh wow HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Seriously, this is just astounding.
#12 Posted by the_bi99man (11054 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]I know it's unrelated but I love the fact that this guy is pro-life.Ace6301
Clearly this man has some kind of sick child killing fetish and he is pro-life to provide numbers. Seriously what kind of kid isn't rebellious?

yeah, seriously. I'm usually extremely pro-freedom of speech. I'm usually the guy who says that no matter how fvcked up what someone is saying is, they still have the right to say it, and shouldn't be persecuted (or prosecuted) for it. But.... in this case, especially since the guy is running for office, he should be kicked out of the election, and investigated by federal authorities. I'm sure if they look hard enough, they'll find that he's murdered some children in the past.

#13 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21:

um what

ghoklebutter
One of the many commandments God issued (aside from the well known 10) Pretty sad that anyone who goes against that commandment would be a sinner.
#14 Posted by the_bi99man (11054 posts) -

[QUOTE="the_bi99man"]

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]I know it's unrelated but I love the fact that this guy is pro-life.Sajo7

gotta make sure unfit parents have no choice but to have their unwanted children, so they neglect them, so the kids grow up hating the parents, so they rebel, so they get executed. The guy just wants a steady stream of kids to kill.

Whatever happened to being pro-life and supporting the death penalty for adults? Long gone are those respectable days...

Yup. Makes me feel old. And I'm not that old. I may not be a teenager anymore, but I'm still way too young to be feeling this old.

#15 Posted by MrGeezer (56678 posts) -

yeah, seriously. I'm usually extremely pro-freedom of speech. I'm usually the guy who says that no matter how fvcked up what someone is saying is, they still have the right to say it, and shouldn't be persecuted (or prosecuted) for it. But.... in this case, especially since the guy is running for office, he should be kicked out of the election, and investigated by federal authorities. I'm sure if they look hard enough, they'll find that he's murdered some children in the past.

the_bi99man
No, people just shouldn't vote for him. Seriously, flatout stupid and/or insane candidates run for office all the time. Generally they get weeded out pretty easily for the sole reason that people don't want to vote for someone who says that kind of $***.
#16 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

um what

Nibroc420
One of the many commandments God issued (aside from the well known 10) Pretty sad that anyone who goes against that commandment would be a sinner.

Whatever happened to Thou shalt not kill?
#17 Posted by xscrapzx (6423 posts) -

I agree with him, how else are you going to keep these type of kids in line?

#18 Posted by Sajo7 (14049 posts) -

I agree with him, how else are you going to keep these type of kids in line?

xscrapzx
Labor camps, but if he had suggested that I bet his opponents would've called him soft on horseplay.
#19 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

um what

Sajo7

Whatever happened to Thou shalt not kill?

18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard. 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid. Also, there's a lovely tale where God torches the occupants of two cities so that his Jewish friends can come in demanding their virgins and steal their land.
#20 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
fvcking religion, man.
#21 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
fvcking religion, man. l4dak47
Indeed.
#22 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29544 posts) -
What the f*ck
#23 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
I only just read the article.... So people are mad because he's a christian who reads and follows his bible? And they're acting as though his book is the first book to ever encourage this sort of behavior...(Hint: The Holy Bible)
#24 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4728 posts) -

*inb4 "I was taken out of context"*

worlock77

It was, though. Here's evidence to back that up:

#25 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]I only just read the article.... So people are mad because he's a christian who reads and follows his bible? And they're acting as though his book is the first book to ever encourage this sort of behavior...(Hint: The Holy Bible)

The main reason people are mad is that, well, he advocates capital punishment for children. Whether it's not an original view is besides the point.
#26 Posted by tocool340 (20580 posts) -
The hell are you guys on? He speaks the truth! I say to hell with those delinquents! Make the word a better place. Stop them while they're young before they can truly cause damage to the world!....
#27 Posted by SteverXIII (3829 posts) -
Honestly, these days I'm not surprised at anything that comes out of a Republican candidates mouth,
#28 Posted by themajormayor (25918 posts) -
I think annoying and/or spoiled children should be executed also. That means 99% of them.
#29 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]I only just read the article.... So people are mad because he's a christian who reads and follows his bible? And they're acting as though his book is the first book to ever encourage this sort of behavior...(Hint: The Holy Bible)

The main reason people are mad is that, well, he advocates capital punishment for children. Whether it's not an original view is besides the point.

But so does an entire religion. He's thinking that because his holy book tells him it's okay.
#30 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

o dere

#31 Posted by KnightSkull (1701 posts) -

I agree with him.

However I say instead of only executing rebellious children lets get rid of all children.

That'll teach 'em.

#32 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

How about we just let them do what they want and let them suffer the consequences of their actions. If they want to be idiots and do drugs and each other all the time then let them. Just don't support their activities by letting them live with you and don't help them back up when they fall.

#33 Posted by SUD123456 (4508 posts) -

This.

#34 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"]I only just read the article.... So people are mad because he's a christian who reads and follows his bible? And they're acting as though his book is the first book to ever encourage this sort of behavior...(Hint: The Holy Bible)

But so does an entire religion. He's thinking that because his holy book tells him it's okay.

And he's wrong. Anything else to discuss?
#35 Posted by Treflis (11601 posts) -
Eating dinner at his house must be dangerous if you're his kid. "Eat your vegetables!" "No!" [Insert Gunshot sound here]
#36 Posted by megagene (23024 posts) -
dafuq(ua)?
#37 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7956 posts) -

What a stupid F****** C***.

#38 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28440 posts) -

seems perfectly fine to me.
some children do need to go down horrible little monsters that have no respect for their parents or society.

#39 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -

some children do need to go down horrible little monsters that have no respect for their parents or society.

WilliamRLBaker
Rofl. Those "monsters" will eventually be taking care of your old, senile ass so I wouldn't piss them off too much.
#40 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

l4dak47
Rofl. Those "monsters" will eventually be taking care of your old, senile ass so I wouldn't piss them off too much.

I dont want monster to care for me. I agree, lets follow the Christian Moral system, and stone these unruly children!
#41 Posted by champion837 (1447 posts) -
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Nibroc420

I dont want monster to care for me. I agree, lets follow the Christian Moral system, and stone these unruly children!

"the Christian Moral system" And the moral system you have followed is wonderful no?
#42 Posted by Vatusus (4812 posts) -

Fortunately people like this rarelly ascends into power in western society. Now when it comes to middle eastern societies, you see people like this getting elected...

#43 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
... What... the... heck?
#44 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
[QUOTE="champion837"][QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] Rofl. Those "monsters" will eventually be taking care of your old, senile ass so I wouldn't piss them off too much.

"the Christian Moral system" And the moral system you have followed is wonderful no?

Hey there. I'm not the one running around preaching about taking children with mild behavior problems to the edge of town, so we can throw heavy rocks at them until they die. It's horrific what they do. Yet you pretend it's alright to just ignore this sort of behavior "I'm not doing it, so why should i care?" Because, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I'm trying to speak out about these horrific events, and the religions that condone them. Yet you come to their defense, why?