Canadian election 2015

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by samanthademeste (1252 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Canadian election 2015 (22 votes)

Stephen Harper (Conservative party) 41%
Thomas Mulcair (NDP party) 14%
Justin Trudeau (Liberal party) 32%
Elizabeth May (Green Party) 5%
André Bellavance (Bloc Quebecois) 9%

Who would you vote for?

#1 Posted by Large_Soda (8620 posts) -

Seems like a long time from now.

#2 Edited by Netret0120 (2871 posts) -

This is next year dude.

#3 Posted by MonsieurX (31764 posts) -

lol @ Bloc Quebecois.Poor Quebeckers,Canada's so much against them :(

#4 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (43252 posts) -

I don't pay any mind to Canada.

#5 Posted by Aljosa23 (26029 posts) -

NDP, definitely. I wouldn't be opposed to voting for the Conservatives if it was someone other than Stephen Harper.

Justin Trudeau is a kid in way over his head. The Liberal party in general is in a mess which is why they have to rally around a dude riding on the coattails of his father's legacy.

#6 Posted by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

Whoever lower taxes!

#7 Edited by pspdseagle (3307 posts) -

Trudeau and the liberals shall defeat the neo-cons.

#8 Edited by osirisx3 (2038 posts) -

don't see how harper is still so popular. He has done many awful things to Canada. They have a long list of things they have done i dont even know where to start

Shuts down Parliament to stop non confidence vote

Turns Toronto into a police state and spends over a billion dollars to have the G8 meeting

Turned Canada from a leader on the environment into one hindrance to other nations

Created the biggest debt in Canadian history

Killed the penny to save 11 million bucks now i cant get proper change

Spying on Canadians online and calling them pedophiles if they disagree with it.

f 35 is one of the biggest wastes of money in the history of flight and is worse then the planes we have now

the list goes on and on

#9 Edited by ferrari2001 (17330 posts) -

The only politician that should be running for office in Canada is Rob Ford. Anyone else should be in awe of his awesomeness and just give all power to him.

#10 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

@ferrari2001 said:

The only politician that should be running for office in Canada is Rob Ford. Anyone else should be in awe of his awesomeness and just give all power to him.

I don't keep up with Canadian politics because they don't matter, but I've seen that dude give interviews he's a straight up baller.

I'd vote for him based on a vagina interview I saw.

#11 Posted by themajormayor (24338 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hillbilly

#12 Posted by pspdseagle (3307 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hillbilly

How will we sleep now? He doesn't pay any mind to Canada, the horror. lol

#13 Posted by samanthademeste (1252 posts) -

@osirisx3 said:

don't see how harper is still so popular. He has done many awful things to Canada. They have a long list of things they have done i dont even know where to start

Shuts down Parliament to stop non confidence vote

Turns Toronto into a police state and spends over a billion dollars to have the G8 meeting

Turned Canada from a leader on the environment into one hindrance to other nations

Created the biggest debt in Canadian history

Killed the penny to save 11 million bucks now i cant get proper change

Spying on Canadians online and calling them pedophiles if they disagree with it.

f 35 is one of the biggest wastes of money in the history of flight and is worse then the planes we have now

the list goes on and on

Yet he is winning the poll.

#14 Edited by themajormayor (24338 posts) -

@pspdseagle said:

@themajormayor said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Hillbilly

How will we sleep now? He doesn't pay any mind to Canada, the horror. lol

What does this has to do with my post?

#15 Edited by Large_Soda (8620 posts) -

@osirisx3: Killing the penny was terrific!

#16 Posted by one_plum (6364 posts) -

Mulcair or Trudeau? While I find NDP too left-leaning compared to my views, I prefer Mulcair over Trudeau.

And I'd rather vote for the Bloc than Harper and the Conservatives.

#17 Posted by super600 (31139 posts) -

Ir's way to earlier to determine the winner of the 2015 election. The NDP is a bit weaker now since Mulcair is nowhere near as popular as Jack layton and he is not as good as layton,Trudeau is riding on the coattails of his father's legacy,the Bloc Quebecois are pretty much irrelevant right now until the next election and the conservations are slowly starting to become less popular because of all the scandals the party has to deal with constantly. Trudeau can easily crush everyone else if the platform he lays out resonates well with the voters.

#18 Posted by supa_badman (16662 posts) -

harper is a piece of shit

trudeau has some credibility almost ONLY because of his father

green party and BQ are DUMB

i have a bit of hope for NDP. Neither leading parties have the best interests for the citizens

#19 Edited by foxhound_fox (90891 posts) -

There is no "good" amongst this selection of bad an ugly.

#20 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (985 posts) -

I don't care about the PM, but Christie Clark needs to GTFO of BC.

At the turn of the century, it seemed Gordon Campbell was at a ribbon cutting every other week, for some major infrastructure or architecture construction. When has Clark been to a ribbon cutting since becoming Premier? Never, because fuck all has happened in BC since she's been Premier.

#21 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

Rob Ford

#22 Edited by samanthademeste (1252 posts) -

Stephen Harper is winning the poll, lol.

#23 Posted by one_plum (6364 posts) -

@samanthademeste said:

Stephen Harper is winning the poll, lol.

NDP and LPC are stealing each other's votes.

#24 Posted by 11_17_06 (762 posts) -

Going with Justin, les amis travaillons ensemble lol.

#25 Posted by redstorm72 (4632 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

NDP, definitely. I wouldn't be opposed to voting for the Conservatives if it was someone other than Stephen Harper.

Justin Trudeau is a kid in way over his head. The Liberal party in general is in a mess which is why they have to rally around a dude riding on the coattails of his father's legacy.

I'm pretty sure Harper was younger than Trudeau when he became leader of the conservatives, so Trudeau isn't a "kid" (he's 42). Plus, how is Trudeau in over his head anymore than any other politician? He has a solid education, and many years of political service, what more are you expecting of him?

Anyway, I will probably vote Liberal. Their policies generally line up with my own philosophies.

#26 Edited by samanthademeste (1252 posts) -

Lol, what if Stephan Harper won again?