Can you guys help me and my mum?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

im buying a song off Amazon and i am using a Visa card, i typed in everything it says type in Claim Code i type in the claim code and keeps saying " There's something wrong with the code you entered. Please check the code and try again." what do i do plz?

#2 Posted by LeBump (88 posts) -
Check the code and try again.
#3 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
Check the code and try again.LeBump
Thats what it keeps saying
#4 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
well make sure you check visa has anything on it or be activated or what not. Sure there is phone number/website on back right?
#5 Posted by LeBump (88 posts) -
[QUOTE="LeBump"]Check the code and try again.AussieePet
Thats what it keeps saying

Then keep trying!!!
#6 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
Okay, I am guessing it is the same as the security code. Are your last 4 digits on the card on the back as well? If so, do not type those numbers in.
#7 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Cap sensitive?
#8 Posted by lamprey263 (24454 posts) -
there's a CONTACT US button in the HELP area, go there, it won't be slow email help, you enter a phone number and they call you and you can get quick help from them
#9 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
Okay, I am guessing it is the same as the security code. Are your last 4 digits on the card on the back as well? If so, do not type those numbers in. MistressMinako
Well my mum said the Claim code is only theee numbers which i typed in , and it has 4 code numbers on the back as well aren't i suppose to type in the 3 digit code on the back ?
#10 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
well make sure you check visa has anything on it or be activated or what not. Sure there is phone number/website on back right?k2theswiss
lol its activated but what do you mean by website and number on the back of what the visa card?
#11 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -

Is this a Visa, or a Visa gift card?

#12 Posted by dodgerblue13 (20845 posts) -
Why would "claim code" refer to your "card verification code?" I've never had to "claim" anything on amazon.com.
#13 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Okay, I am guessing it is the same as the security code. Are your last 4 digits on the card on the back as well? If so, do not type those numbers in. AussieePet
Well my mum said the Claim code is only theee numbers which i typed in , and it has 4 code numbers on the back as well aren't i suppose to type in the 3 digit code on the back ?

Yeah, it should be the three digits. If everything else is correct and it isn't going through, might have to contact Amazon to see what's wrong. They might just tell you to call your card company but who knows.
#14 Posted by dave123321 (34202 posts) -
A claim code is a promotion or coupon code. It is separate from your card info. Just leave it blank, since you probably don't have one.