Can anything be done about the NWO?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by outworld222 (2440 posts) -

Or are we powerless to stop what's already destined to happen? Like a one government NWO? We could all be monitored, our every move tracked, our cell phones giving indications of where we are, every time we use a credit card, the banks know what we purchased ( A corporate dictatorship like HL2)

This is ridiculous.

#2 Posted by Master_Live (15115 posts) -

@outworld222 said:

This is ridiculous.

Agree.

#3 Edited by airshocker (30356 posts) -

This is a very enlightening song. I think you'd like it, TC. Skip to 1:17 for the relevant part.

#4 Edited by Gaming-Planet (14030 posts) -

No. Because people don't care.

#5 Posted by outworld222 (2440 posts) -

@airshocker said:

This is a very enlightening song. I think you'd like it, TC. Skip to 1:17 for the relevant part.

A precious video from a precious user ^_^

I'll still hold onto my convictions though.

#6 Posted by Nuck81 (5863 posts) -

Vince killed the NWO long ago....


#7 Posted by lostrib (39049 posts) -
@outworld222 said:

Or are we powerless to stop what's already destined to happen? Like a one government NWO? We could all be monitored, our every move tracked, our cell phones giving indications of where we are, every time we use a credit card, the banks know what we purchased ( A corporate dictatorship like HL2)

This is ridiculous.

To be fair, people already do this shit on their own. Have you seen Facebook, foursquare, twitter, instagram, etc. People do that shit voluntarily

#8 Edited by airshocker (30356 posts) -

There's a reason the vast majority of us don't live in fear of a new world order: Those fears are unfounded and insane.

#9 Posted by Serraph105 (28280 posts) -

@outworld222 said:

Or are we powerless to stop what's already destined to happen? Like a one government NWO? We could all be monitored, our every move tracked, our cell phones giving indications of where we are, every time we use a credit card, the banks know what we purchased ( A corporate dictatorship like HL2)

This is ridiculous.

you could use a non-smartphone/cash.

#11 Edited by sukraj (23193 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:

Vince killed the NWO long ago....

the nation of domination

#12 Edited by bforrester420 (1711 posts) -

@airshocker said:

There's a reason the vast majority of us don't live in fear of a new world order: Those fears are unfounded and insane.

Pretty much this.

#13 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@airshocker: That is what the mainstream media owned by the globalists teach you.

#14 Posted by DonQuixote (111 posts) -

We actually need a new world order and a one world government. Not an evil one of course... but people are largely pieces of shit so there is no real hope to ever achieve well being. Hopefully a meteor will destroy the earth soon.

#15 Posted by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

What kind of insane bullshit is this? lol grow up.

#16 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7635 posts) -
@bforrester420 said:

@airshocker said:

There's a reason the vast majority of us don't live in fear of a new world order: Those fears are unfounded and insane.

Pretty much this.

#17 Edited by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@donquixote: A world government if fair and it has a resourced based economy free from corruption would be a utopia. But a one world government controlled by the globalist elite is tyranny.

#18 Posted by Buckhannah (339 posts) -
@airshocker said:

There's a reason the vast majority of us don't live in fear of a new world order: Those fears are unfounded and insane.

Exactly. I mean hell, Nash can barely walk, Scott Hall is horribly out of shape and almost died several times the last two years, and Hulk Hogan is turning 61 this Monday. The nWo is definitely finished. ;P

#19 Posted by ristactionjakso (5795 posts) -

@Nuck81 said:

Vince killed the NWO long ago....

Dam, beat me to it lol.