Can anyone beat Superman Prime (1 000 000)

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 dragonmaster64
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts
how does galactus compare?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

how does galactus compare?dragonmaster64

Galactus is unique in the MU. He's basically a physical abstract (abstracts don't have physical forms. They use M-bodies. Galactus doesn't; his physical form is his own).

Due to the nature of Galactus' role as the World Devourer, his power fluctuates insanely. When he's starving, the Avengers can drive him off. After a prolonged fight with Ego, Mjolnir caused Galactus pain. On the other hand, Eternity considers him his equal (arguably because of his importance rather than his actual power, but I digress), and Galactus will be the one that devours the Universe at the end of its current cycle.

Galactus at his peak = Eternity. He was Eternity of the previous Universe. Thing is, he is never at his peak. Ever. Occasionally he has had "moderately well-fed" showings, in that he isn't starving, but the only time he will be at his peak is after he has devoured his own ship Taa-II and then devours the rest of the Universe, wherein he essentially assumes his former power as Eternity (being that he basically would've devoured the current incarnation of Eternity).

A starving Galactus gets owned by the Avengers. And also jobs a lot.
A weakened Galactus (after a prolonged fight with Ego) can be injured by Classic Thor.
A moderate Galactus is slightly above Skyfather level (e.g., Odin, Zeus).

We don't know how big the power gap between the different hunger states of Galactus is, but Galactus at his peak (meaning Eternity) is vastly more powerful than when he's merely "well-fed." However, we do know that at some point in the past, Galactus single-handedly defeated and imprisoned the Proemial Gods who were shown as individually powerful enough to 1hit the Silver Surfer, but a weakened Galactus was taken down by 2 Proemials -- Aegis Lady of All Sorrows and Tenebrous of the Darkness Between. Therefore, while we don't know just how big the gap is, it can be assumed that a Well-Fed Galactus is several times more powerful than his weakened state.

Proemial Gods:

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"]how does galactus compare?th3warr1or

Galactus is unique in the MU. He's basically a physical abstract (abstracts don't have physical forms. They use M-bodies. Galactus doesn't; his physical form is his own).

Due to the nature of Galactus' role as the World Devourer, his power fluctuates insanely. When he's starving, the Avengers can drive him off. After a prolonged fight with Ego, Mjolnir caused Galactus pain. On the other hand, Eternity considers him his equal (arguably because of his importance rather than his actual power, but I digress), and Galactus will be the one that devours the Universe at the end of its current cycle.

Galactus at his peak = Eternity. He was Eternity of the previous Universe. Thing is, he is never at his peak. Ever. Occasionally he has had "moderately well-fed" showings, in that he isn't starving, but the only time he will be at his peak is after he has devoured his own ship Taa-II and then devours the rest of the Universe, wherein he essentially assumes his former power as Eternity (being that he basically would've devoured the current incarnation of Eternity).

A starving Galactus gets owned by the Avengers. And also jobs a lot.
A weakened Galactus (after a prolonged fight with Ego) can be injured by Classic Thor.
A moderate Galactus is slightly above Skyfather level (e.g., Odin, Zeus).

We don't know how big the power gap between the different hunger states of Galactus is, but Galactus at his peak (meaning Eternity) is vastly more powerful than when he's merely "well-fed." However, we do know that at some point in the past, Galactus single-handedly defeated and imprisoned the Proemial Gods who were shown as individually powerful enough to 1hit the Silver Surfer, but a weakened Galactus was taken down by 2 Proemials -- Aegis Lady of All Sorrows and Tenebrous of the Darkness Between. Therefore, while we don't know just how big the gap is, it can be assumed that a Well-Fed Galactus is several times more powerful than his weakened state.

Proemial Gods:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/667912-proemial_super.jpg" alt=" " />

I see, great answer.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
"Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence." Apperantly
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]"Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence." Apperantly

so that leaves only marvel to debate since DC hes pretty much second strongest.
ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ThisIsTwoFace
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts

The Presence would beat Superman Prime.

The Presence is the creator of the DC Universe and everything in it. Superman Prime is nothing but a mere creation compared to The Presence. The Presence can easily destroy what he creates.

The Spectre would also beat Superman Prime.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 dragonmaster64
yes i clearly stated that the presence was not aloud. also whats the powers of the spectre? is he the equivalent to the beyonder?
TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

Squirrel Girl

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 dragonmaster64

Squirrel Girl

TheFallenDemon
what her feats? seems as if its a joke though.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

Squirrel Girl

dragonmaster64

She kicked Doom's ass. He fears her.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

Squirrel Girl

Capitan_Kid

She kicked Doom's ass. He fears her.

lol so its a joke i see. how does luficer morningstar beat super man prime 1 million when the wiki says hes only second to the presence.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 th3warr1or

"Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence." Apperantlythemajormayor

how does luficer morningstar beat super man prime 1 million when the wiki says hes only second to the presence.dragonmaster64

I should point out that wikis are not reliable.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]"Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence." Apperantlyth3warr1or

how does luficer morningstar beat super man prime 1 million when the wiki says hes only second to the presence.dragonmaster64

I should point out that wikis are not reliable.

then what are superman prime 1 millions feats, if we cant use the wikis?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 th3warr1or

then what are superman prime 1 millions feats, if we cant use the wikis?dragonmaster64

I'm not saying that you can't use the wiki. It's nice for a quick summary, but I would take everything on the wiki with a grain of salt. Unless there's a particular comic issue that explicitly stated that Superman Prime was #2 in DCU, it's an assumption. That's all.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

He'll always be under the Creator.

The guy who works at DC comics.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
I created a character once who lived in the multiverse and could easily end entire universes at will. It took a lot of energy and some time but he was capable of essentially being Galactus but on a universal scale. He could probably beat him. Now character in the DC universe...no, Superman Prime is overpowered.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 th3warr1or

I created a character once who lived in the multiverse and could easily end entire universes at will. It took a lot of energy and some time but he was capable of essentially being Galactus but on a universal scale. He could probably beat him. Now character in the DC universe...no, Superman Prime is overpowered.metroidprime55

Galactus is on a universal scale.

As far as Superman Prime being overpowered.. Probably, but he has no feats.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dragonmaster64
so what did he exactly do in the comics?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 th3warr1or
so what did he exactly do in the comics?dragonmaster64
I have no idea. I rarely read DC comics, and the only DC comics I read were the ones during their Golden Age.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
... How is this thread still going on? "My imaginary character can beat up your imaginary character!"..
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
To answer your question, yes. The Presence can destroy Superman Prime.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 dragonmaster64
To answer your question, yes. The Presence can destroy Superman Prime.ShadowJax04
read my original post.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

Like a normal hero/villion nothing like The one above all, presence, living tribunal..etc dragonmaster64

My bad. Then to answer your question, no one can destroy Superman Prime. Well, except for....

http://marvel.com/universe/Mephisto

He's not exactly a living tribunal. It does get a little vague when otherwordly demons are thrown into the mix, though. 

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 th3warr1or
... How is this thread still going on? "My imaginary character can beat up your imaginary character!".. sSubZerOo
The same way people spend thousands on college courses that discuss Shakespeare.
frannkzappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 frannkzappa
Member since 2012 • 3003 Posts

Spiderman can.

****-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpe