Bush released the brain behind Benghazi attack

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Found the video and here's the original link

Link

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

I'm gonna stick with my original take on Benghazi, it's ultimately inconsequential. For the record I don't want to belittle the death of anyone, but the deaths of small groups of people happen all the time. There are far larger groups of people who die in attacks who's names we never bother to learn, but these four people seem especially important to those people who feel like they have political points to gain.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#3 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

I'm gonna stick with my original take on Benghazi, it's ultimately inconsequential. For the record I don't want to belittle the death of anyone, but the deaths of small groups of people happen all the time. There are far larger groups of people who die in attacks who's names we never bother to learn, but these four people seem especially important to those people who feel like they have political points to gain.

Remember this the next time you and your liberal friends cry out for more gun control after a so called "mass shooting" of 2-4 people.

But to debate your fucked up point, the fact liberals find the assassination of one of our ambassadors a ho-hum topic is fucking disgusting. Yet whenever 1 person dies to a murderer using a gun you climb all over it so you can take MY gun from me, a law abiding citizen. But yea, who cares if an ambassador and Navy SEALS were all but abandoned for several hours during an attack.

As for the OP, stop spamming shit threads. We get it, you are the king of controversy. I call bullshit anyway, the only reason ANY people were released from Gitmo is because of pressure from the left. If it were up to the left ALL prisoners would have been freed a long time ago.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

vfib never disappoints

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#5  Edited By vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
@-Sun_Tzu- said:

vfib never disappoints

And you don't post anything other than one liners. If I am wrong prove it, if not stfu.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@vfibsux said:

@Serraph105 said:

Remember this the next time you and your liberal friends cry out for more gun control after a so called "mass shooting" of 2-4 people.

But to debate your fucked up point, the fact liberals find the assassination of one of our ambassadors a ho-hum topic is fucking disgusting. Yet whenever 1 person dies to a murderer using a gun you climb all over it so you can take MY gun from me, a law abiding citizen. But yea, who cares if an ambassador and Navy SEALS were all but abandoned for several hours during an attack.

As for the OP, stop spamming shit threads. We get it, you are the king of controversy. I call bullshit anyway, the only reason ANY people were released from Gitmo is because of pressure from the left. If it were up to the left ALL prisoners would have been freed a long time ago.

Looking at how you post, maybe someone should take your gun away before you hurt yourself

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serraph105

@vfibsux said:

@Serraph105 said:

I can't think of a single time when I was so upset about the death of a single person that I started discussing gun control measures. Frankly if you can find a post of mine getting pissed enough about the death of a single person to bring up gun control please show me and I'll show you a time when I was getting too upset about something.

On topic. Every time I hear of this story, including this time, it's being used to attack others to gain political points as opposed to simply caring about the dead.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
@Serraph105 said:

I agree, the right has taken this way out of proportion

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I thought everything was obamas fault

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dave123321

Hindsight is 20 20

If we know what we all will know, the eyes of the world would be able to turn the world

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

@dave123321: You should have been here during the Bush administration. You would have realized everything was his fault.

And remember, it was the VIDEO that did it! The YOUTUBE video!!!!

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38671 Posts

@vfibsux said:
@-Sun_Tzu- said:

vfib

never

disappoints

And you don't post anything other than one liners. If I am wrong prove it, if not stfu.

fixed

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dave123321

@flazzle: yeah I was here. It is sad that the other side has stooped to now blaming Obama for everything after they saw how much bush got

blamed for everything

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

@vfibsux said:

@Serraph105 said:

I can't think of a single time when I was so upset about the death of a single person that I started discussing gun control measures. Frankly if you can find a post of mine getting pissed enough about the death of a single person to bring up gun control please show me and I'll show you a time when I was getting too upset about something.

On topic. Every time I hear of this story, including this time, it's being used to attack others to gain political points as opposed to simply caring about the dead.

You may not discuss gun control after an active shooter goes on the loose, but there are plenty of people who do. Regardless of how one may feel about @vfibsux and his usual posts, he has a point.

People will go out of their way preaching stronger gun laws or even go as far as saying the Second Amendment should be repealed outright whenever there is an unnecessary death due to a gun, whether it was a mass shooting or a negligent discharge.

On the other hand, let anybody complain about how Washington handled Benghazi and people will call it no big deal while claiming that anybody who does make it a big deal is just using it as another excuse to bash the President.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@dave123321 said:

@flazzle: yeah I was here. It is sad that the other side has stooped to now blaming Obama for everything after they saw how much bush got

blamed for everything

Obama inherited what Bush left behind...and hasn't done too good a job of improving it. So, you can't really blame those that hold Obama accountable, can you?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dave123321

@jasean79: never said I had an issue with valid criticism

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dave123321

@ad1x2: I think the reaction that people have when the Benghazi thing is brought up is an unfortunate side effect of the vocal minority that is trying to play politics by creating a false layer of scandal. People see the ugliness of that false layer and the layerers and the actual important aspects gets lost because people try to play politics/sports by exploiting the loss of life.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Serraph105

@ad1x2 said:

@Serraph105 said:

@vfibsux said:

@Serraph105 said:

You may not discuss gun control after an active shooter goes on the loose, but there are plenty of people who do. Regardless of how one may feel about @vfibsux and his usual posts, he has a point.

People will go out of their way preaching stronger gun laws or even go as far as saying the Second Amendment should be repealed outright whenever there is an unnecessary death due to a gun, whether it was a mass shooting or a negligent discharge.

On the other hand, let anybody complain about how Washington handled Benghazi and people will call it no big deal while claiming that anybody who does make it a big deal is just using it as another excuse to bash the President.

I still await the day I hear someone lament the events of the Benghazi attack without simultaneously using the discussion to bash someone else.

The main problem with vfibsux is that he uses any moment involving a democrat/liberal to bash literally everyone who even mildly identifies with left leaning attitudes as if they are part of some hive mind thinking exactly the same thing as the person who prompted his personal outrage. It's not enough for vfib to argue against the sentiments he feels to be incorrect, he feels the need to insult everyone who might possibly see any shades of grey in the comment that he finds disagreeable. That imo is why he gets so much flack, it's not his opinionated nature, it's his constant bullshit of treating every fucking person that identifies as part of a group as exactly the same regardless of who they are and what they believe.

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

@jasean79 said:

@dave123321 said:

blamed for everything

Obama inherited what Bush left behind...and hasn't done too good a job of improving it. So, you can't really blame those that hold Obama accountable, can you?

If you are implying that Obama is incompetent and cannot figure out how to fix things after given over 6 years, then yes I agree with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

This reminds me of the south park episode on inside job 9/11 in the end people realized no one planned it but everyone wanted to take credit as if they did plan it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

I wonder if at some point during the administration they had to be thinking along the lines of:

... burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help. The only hope now, I felt, was the possibility that we'd gone to such excess, with our gig, that nobody in a position to bring the hammer down on us could possibly believe it . . . When you bring an act into this town, you want to bring it in heavy. Don't waste any time with cheap shucks and misdemeanors. Go straight for the jugular. Get right into felonies.

anyhow, another event of gross Bush era incompetence to add to the list, take a ticket and remain seated until your number is called

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

And?