This topic is locked from further discussion.

newhenpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 newhenpal
Member since 2005 • 2159 Posts
okay am I the only one who thinks bush bashing is annoying? im a democrat and I too hate bush but Jesus do people abuse this.Its funny if you bash him every now and then but now there is a freaking show about hime movies(f911) and comedians,its like they're going"okay nobodys laughing at my lame jokes,wait..I'll use a bush joke"
soroush7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 soroush7
Member since 2003 • 1968 Posts
Bush Sucks.
postulio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 postulio14
Member since 2007 • 729 Posts
Bush bashing...is stupid. I don't really know if anyone could've done anything better considering some of the circumstances, and the ignorant bashing gets out of hand.
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
Its funny cause most of the people on these forums either voted for him or they're parents voted for him.
metalgearlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 metalgearlover
Member since 2006 • 1749 Posts
I am strongly against bush and I don't find it annoying as long as they have a good point, and their not arguing about it.
Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts
What I find humorous about it, is that most Bush bashers have absolutely no clue on what they speak of while bashing. Including the bulk of this board.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Its funny cause most of the people on these forums either voted for him or they're parents voted for him.mark4091

well i didnt,my parents didnt, and i can vote next election im going with barack obama or john edwards, i thnk we need a democrat and i sure aint picking mrs clinton

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SaintLeonidas

What I find humorous about it, is that most Bush bashers have absolutely no clue on what they speak of while bashing. Including the bulk of this board.LukeAF24

most bush bashing comes from what we see in videos, like him messing up, how can we not know whats going on when we have seen it?or the war, just try telling me its going well, i want a good laugh.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

well i didnt,my parents didnt, and i can vote next election im going with barack obama or john edwards, i thnk we need a democrat and i sure aint picking mrs clinton

LukeAF24

Unfortunately for you, neither of them will be in the running. :P 

say you, theres still awhile till we will see, and once the debates get going, i think hilary will be going down ratings wise.

Funkdaddy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Funkdaddy13
Member since 2003 • 8930 Posts
I agree but it happens with every president... :P
Nickman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nickman71
Member since 2003 • 1002 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

most bush bashing comes from what we see in videos, like him messing up, how can we not know whats going on when we have seen it?or the war, just try telling me its going well, i want a good laugh.

LukeAF24

Then why are you here? Stop being a douche and just leave,  

The people that resort to the way people speak to fight their battles, only backs up my original point. People can "bash" all they want, but my point still remains. Also, I don't feel like talking politics with high school teenagers, and the bulk of this board. I gave up on that awhile ago. :D

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

LukeAF24

The people that resort to the way people speak to fight their battles, only backs up my original point. People can "bash" all they want, but my point still remains. Also, I don't feel like talking politics with high school teenagers, and the bulk of this board. I gave up on that awhile ago. :D

why, im in high school, i love a good debate. But some of the things bush have said are very moronic, and its get you wondering, is he really that messed up when he talks or was there a typo in the speech written for him. He freaking said more and more of our imports are coming from over seas, well no shiet, they all do. This guy is in charge of a super power, possibly the most powerful nation in the world, and he cant make speaks, he has every other nation pissed at us, hes got us in an unwinnable war, and we have no exit strategy, for some reason he thinks we can change the minds of people who fight for religious reasons. Not gonna happen. All we can do is arm the iraqi soldiers, and go. I honestly think hes gonna keep the soldiers in until hes out of office, then turn tail and run to his ranch while the next president has to deal with this mess he has us in. He doesnt want to listen to the people, who obviously by now have expressed the fact that they dont want him in iraq anymore, and dont want him in power. I said it before, Clinton was impeached over lying about having sex, Bush has lied about a war, which we are still in, he constantly goes against what the majority of the poeple want, yet he hasnt been impeached, i dont get it. I was with him with Afghanistan,and at the beginning of the iraqi war, at this point i actually hate him, think hes stubborn, and needs to wake up, realize what hes doing isnt working, he needs to open his ears to the american people and get us out of iraq.

reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

okay am I the only one who thinks bush bashing is annoying? im a democrat and I too hate bush but Jesus do people abuse this.Its funny if you bash him every now and then but now there is a freaking show about hime movies(f911) and comedians,its like they're going"okay nobodys laughing at my lame jokes,wait..I'll use a bush joke"newhenpal

I agree... I'm liberal and I don't like Bush, but I don't feel the need to scream it to the world.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
It depends, when people start comparing him to Hitler I get a liitled ticked off.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sajo7
It depends, when people start comparing him to Hitler I get a little ticked off.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SaintLeonidas

It depends, when people start comparing him to Hitler I get a little ticked off.Sajo7

lol, theres no way hes that bad.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SaintLeonidas

[QUOTE="newhenpal"]okay am I the only one who thinks bush bashing is annoying? im a democrat and I too hate bush but Jesus do people abuse this.Its funny if you bash him every now and then but now there is a freaking show about hime movies(f911) and comedians,its like they're going"okay nobodys laughing at my lame jokes,wait..I'll use a bush joke"reggie186

I agree... I'm liberal and I don't like Bush, but I don't feel the need to scream it to the world.

why they already knew it anyway.

Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts

I like to smash them dirty bushes in my front yard.....who knows whats hiding in them :o

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sajo7

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]It depends, when people start comparing him to Hitler I get a little ticked off.SaintLeonidas

I've seen many a lame myspace page with Bush and a Hitler 'stash.

postulio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 postulio14
Member since 2007 • 729 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="Sajo7"]It depends, when people start comparing him to Hitler I get a little ticked off.Sajo7

I've seen many a lame myspace page with Bush and a Hitler 'stash.

Those are ignorant pre-teens who think that making Bush with a Hitler 'stash will make them seem smart and cool to their friends. 

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#22 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

this topic title is very misleading...

CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts

I agree that it is annoying. I get a little peeved everytime someone talks about Bush and have nothing to back it up with, except for the fact that they have media convincing them to "bash" Bush. "Reh Reh Reh Reh We should impeach Bush Reh Reh Reh Reh"... One good example is a kid in my school with a stuttering problem occasionally talks Bush when someone talks politics. Me, I have no reason to bash Bush because I don't watch the news, yet many people make fun of him and hate him for some of the wrong reasons. I just asked my guardian/old ugly chick who lives with us why she hates Bush replying "Because he's an idiot" I ask if there is anything to back up her opinion with. Listing: The "Mission Accomplished", and etc. But I believe that's bull**** because... I don't know. Maybe I'm just speaking bull**** though.

CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts

I agree that it is annoying. I get a little peeved everytime someone talks about Bush and have nothing to back it up with, except for the fact that they have media convincing them to "bash" Bush. "Reh Reh Reh Reh We should impeach Bush Reh Reh Reh Reh"... One good example is a kid in my school with a stuttering problem occasionally talks Bush when someone talks politics. Me, I have no reason to bash Bush because I don't watch the news, yet many people make fun of him and hate him for some of the wrong reasons. I just asked my guardian/old ugly chick who lives with us why she hates Bush replying "Because he's an idiot" I ask if there is anything to back up her opinion with. Listing: The "Mission Accomplished", and etc. But I believe that's bull**** because... I don't know. Maybe I'm just speaking bull**** though.

Also, I would like to note that the ugly skank living in my house says that Bush "stole" the votes, saying it is a fact. That there is what I call pure bull**** coming from her mouth.

mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
The best part of all of it, is that he is not dumb, just bad for his people, and he tricked at least 125 million people to vote for him so you people can't sit back and bash him because 125 million of you did not just disappear.
eliasnaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 eliasnaruto
Member since 2006 • 115 Posts
I wish Bush died and let your country alone. I'm not american so i don't really care but i know one thing fore sure. Bush SUCKS!!!! He is the worst president america ever had and i think that he is a war-friend and keeps playing "command and conquer" in real life... Please somebody kill him!!!
oozitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 oozitt
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts

I like to smash them dirty bushes in my front yard.....who knows whats hiding in them :o

Fire_Ants

LOL - a little humour goes a long way. :P

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Yeah, I too don't see a point in slipping in how much I hate Bush into random conversations.

Bush makes me want to punch babies.... 

greeneye59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 greeneye59
Member since 2003 • 1079 Posts

I see at least a dozen anti-Bush/Republican bumper stickers a day.  You must REALLY hate them if you're willing to put that trash on your car.  Personally I'd never put any political sticker on my ride.  But the really sad and pathetic thing is there are sure to be many "Bush Is Gone" parties in Jan 2009.  How much of a loser do you have to be to host that or even attend for that matter. 

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#30 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
I don't think the bashingis doing anything but showing the rest of the world that people who are a part of the U.S. can be against the machine.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

The media gives praise and scorn in overdose quantities. It all gets sickening. The 2008 elections have not even started but the media blitz has.

Â