BREAKING!!! UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian Minister of Defense

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ThaneKrios28 (1469 posts) -

he came out in 2007 about this also

#2 Posted by mjf249 (2856 posts) -
Of course there are aliens. Whether or not they ever visited Earth it would be foolish to think that we are the only ones in this super massive universe.
#3 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14021 posts) -

Now people can shut up and move on without caring.

#4 Posted by comp_atkins (31328 posts) -
if they're sharing technology with us, why does our technology still suck?
#5 Posted by BMD004 (5883 posts) -
That guy is bat-shit crazy.
#6 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

this is all about us becoming one(one world society worldwide) and seeing everyone else as equals no matter race or status in society(rich/poor). this is what some of the et's want from us before we can join their galactic alliance. after we have done this they will start coming here more and interacting with us and helping us advance our technology so that we can travel the universe just as they do.

bashar has said this also. you can do a youtube search on him if you want to learn more.

all men are created equal - abraham lincoln. 

#7 Posted by BMD004 (5883 posts) -

this is all about us becoming one(one world society worldwide) and seeing everyone else as equals no matter race or status in society(rich/poor). this is what some of the et's want from us before we can join their galactic alliance. after we have done this they will start coming here more and interacting with us and helping us advance our technology so that we can travel the universe just as they do.

bashar has said this also. you can do a youtube search on him if you want to learn more.

-Renegade

carl-winslow.gif

#8 Posted by FastEddie2121 (3081 posts) -

Looks legit. However, I'm more concerned about the reptilian overlords renting out my basement. Oh, and...

obligatory

#9 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3344 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

BMD004

carl-winslow.gif

He has officially lost it.
#10 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

ShadowJax04

carl-winslow.gif

Who? Renegade? I don't think he ever actually had it in the first place.

#11 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3344 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowJax04"][QUOTE="BMD004"]carl-winslow.gif

worlock77

Who? Renegade? I don't think he ever actually had it in the first place.

Heh, I have to say I think you make a fair point.. :P Chap seems to have a friendly agenda but in general, people who will take the word of one human being channeled by an alien called Bashar in a different plane of existance tend to also fall for various cult leaders. What I'm saying is it seems gullible and too unclear to just go with.

I'd love to be proven wrong but I'll wait 'til we have some tangible evidence other his 50/50 predictions and fancy name. Typical cult leader stuff I tells ye.

#12 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Can't be asked to watch, someone give me the abridged version.

#13 Posted by Jimn_tonic (819 posts) -

Can't be asked to watch

sune_Gem

Can you please watch?

#14 Posted by comp_atkins (31328 posts) -

sune_Gem
aliens.. oh.. and the build-a-bear group. always gotta throw them in there too..
#15 Posted by helwa1988 (2094 posts) -
I think Aliens are real. But I don't think they have visited our planet.
#16 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36791 posts) -
Canada has a Ministry of Defense?
#17 Posted by 6_Dead_360s (1663 posts) -

-Renegade

It really depends on your definition of equality. I think that advanced beings would allow less advanced and younger species to evolve and advance on their own as to not homogenize or simply "absorb" them.

As for actual contact, I think if they were watching us, they'd know half the planet would go ape shit and tear itself apart upon such a revelation.

#18 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

comp_atkins

aliens.. oh.. and the build-a-bear group. always gotta throw them in there too..

Bears are aliens?

#19 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

sune_Gem

Ditto. Vid is blocked where I am. What's minister say?