Boycott the poison

#51 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -
Loading Video...

#52 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: They are reducing world population by using GM and other methods.

Aspartame even the smallest quantities can cause health effects. For all poisons the scientific dictatorship always says in small amounts it is okay, that is a lie.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/aspartame-genetically-modified-bacterial-excretions-your-food-and-drink

#53 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

Norman Borlaug of the Rockefeller Foundation.

Rockefeller- Members of Bilderberg

#54 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

Thanks Neil, now keep in mind that GMO IS NOT THE SAME AS SELECTIVE BREEDING.

Like I said I'm accepting of GMO for other people, I just wanna know about it if they're going to try to feed it to me. Not like I'm asking for the eradication of GMO's, just a label.

#55 Posted by foxhound_fox (91188 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

They are reducing world population by using GM and other methods.

Proof? Last I checked, GMO crops were saving people's lives and world starvation has been almost halved in the past 20 years.

Aspartame even the smallest quantities can cause health effects.

Actually no, it requires a significant quantity built up in the body to have a noticeable effect.

An actual poison put in soft drinks is brominated vegetable oil... but both Coke and Pepsi have been convinced to remove it.

#56 Posted by lostrib (44070 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2003/pr27/en/

@seahorse123 said:

Quoted from this site

http://www.envirohealthpolicy.net/kidstest/Cancer%20Pages/IncreasingChildhoodCancer.htm

Childhood cancer-

In 1996, the National Cancer Institute reported that the frequency (incidence rate) for cancer of all types in children increased 10% between 1973 and 1991. This means that 10% more new cases of cancers per million children were found in 1991 than in 1973. During this period, brain cancer and soft tissue sarcoma each increased more than 25%

It would help if you gave a source that wasn't over a decade old

However: "Since we have an aging population, the cancer rate increases, and if you adjust for the aging of America, the cancer rate is declining notably." (http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/04/health/who-world-cancer-report/)

"As a consequence of growing and ageing populations, developing countries are disproportionately affected by the increasing numbers of cancers. More than 60% of the world’s total cases occur in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America, and these regions account for about 70% of the world’s cancer deaths, a situation that is made worse by the lack of early detection and access to treatment." (http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2014/pdfs/pr224_E.pdf)

#57 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: You don't get it do you? The globalists don't want more people they want less by feeding the masses with a soft kill poison they decrease the population. I suppose your evidence is by the FDA? The most corrupt organisation on the face of the planet.

#58 Posted by Star0 (451 posts) -

It's like walking into a room full of women gossiping...only worse.

#59 Edited by foxhound_fox (91188 posts) -
@seahorse123 said:

@foxhound_fox: You don't get it do you? The globalists don't want more people they want less by feeding the masses with a soft kill poison they decrease the population. I suppose your evidence is by the FDA? The most corrupt organisation on the face of the planet.

Here, you'll need this to keep the government's thought control rays out of your brain:

#60 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

A growing and ageing population is their reason why there is an epidemic taking place. No reason is given for the increasing number of cancers. No reason given for the rise in children getting cancers

#61 Posted by Korvus (9109 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

Here, you'll need this to keep the government's thought control rays out of your brain:

You don't get it do you? The globalists want you to think that tinfoil hats work so that you can let your defenses down and they can kill you softly...(which reminds me, the Fugees were trying to warn the world about how the globalists were slowly brainwashing us, but nobody listened...)

#62 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: I am glad you are having a laugh with your ignorance, you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

#63 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (8147 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@pyro1245: Natural shampoos they cost a tonne but they save you in the long run.

No, in the long run you still end up dead.

#64 Posted by foxhound_fox (91188 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@foxhound_fox: I am glad you are having a laugh with your ignorance, you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

Then link some scientific studies that prove your claims true. Because a random website on the internet isn't helping.

#65 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

I am not scared of dying, I just want to die of old age not die in pain of a disease, me and others are trying to resist tyranny.

#66 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: If you had bothered to scroll down source links are given.

#67 Posted by lostrib (44070 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

A growing and ageing population is their reason why there is an epidemic taking place. No reason is given for the increasing number of cancers. No reason given for the rise in children getting cancers

Your rise in children data is from the 90's, i'm going to need newer data. But in developing countries they have significantly more cancer risks than those in developed countries, along with worse health services and prevention/treatment education.

#68 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

I am not scared of dying, I just want to die of old age not die in pain of a disease, me and others are trying to resist tyranny.

Old age doesn't kill people, dummy.

#69 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

Prevention propaganda in the education system. This is a good site which explains why it is increasing plus evidence http://oecotextiles.wordpress.com/2013/11/18/why-our-children-are-at-risk/

#70 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -

@thegerg: I will try to ignore your idiotic comment.

#71 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@thegerg: I will try to ignore your idiotic comment.

Facts are not idiotic. How, exactly, do you think age causes people to die?

#72 Posted by SUD123456 (4551 posts) -

Yawn.

#73 Posted by ad1x2 (5841 posts) -

TC, in my years of posting in OT I have seen that a lot of posters are anti-government, anti-establishment, and just plan hate rich people. Despite that, thw fact that so many of them are still making fun of you should tell you something.

#74 Edited by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

If they wanted to reduce the world's population, they wouldn't be planting genetically modified crops in Africa and the like.

You know what they'd do? Nothing. They wouldn't plant anything, and they'd leave them to starve to death.

Also, globalism is the natural result of increased communication, transportation, and growing economies between countries. It isn't some kind of evil boogeyman.

#75 Posted by outworld222 (2535 posts) -

You know Seahorse123. I agree with you. That's all I wanted to say.

#76 Edited by Doozie78 (689 posts) -

@outworld222 said:

As do I on many things I'm sure, I just want to limit my exposure to all these toxins these shitheads (corporations/governments) are forcing upon us. Others have to make their own choice, I'm making mine.

#77 Posted by Master_Live (15870 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

@outworld222 said:

As do I on many things I'm sure, I just want to limit my exposure to all these toxins these shitheads (corporations/governments) are forcing upon us. Others have to make their own choice, I'm making mine.

+4

Fuck the globalist.

#78 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I am boycotting Gerber and Kellogg's.

#79 Edited by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

@outworld222 said:

What "toxins", exactly, are you talking about?

#80 Posted by KiIIyou (27157 posts) -

But I love pudding pops!

#81 Edited by Doozie78 (689 posts) -

As many as possible. From toxins in the water and the air to toxins in the food. As many artificially made chemicals as I possibly can. If you can hardly pronounce a chemicals name that's in your soda then you damn well don't need it on your body .

I will admit that it's hard to resist a soda occasionally though, but I have cut down my consumption of that shit drastically.

There's apparently a gob of unwanted crap in the average soda...

• Carbonated tap water - Whatever is in unfiltered municipal water is also in your Coke. The carbonation that is added increases gastric secretions and can make you flatulent. Here is what your tap water looks like, by the way.
  • E150D – This is a food coloring, which is made from processing sugar at certain temperatures. Ammonium sulfate is then added (also a constituent of Round Up Ready Chemicals used by Monsanto). This chemical has been known to increase asthma attacks.
  • E952 – This is a sugar substitute. It is 200 times sweeter than sugar and can cause your glycemic levels to sky-rocket. This can lead to diabetes, obesity and other diseases.
  • E950 – This is Acesulfame Potassium, and it aggravates the heart, vascular system, and nervous system. It is especially bad for children and pregnant women.
  • E951 – Aspartame – GMO product which can cause seriously negative impact on your body. Symptoms of aspartame poisoning include: unconsciousness, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, palpitation, weight gain, irritability, anxiety, memory loss, blurry vision, fainting, joint pains, depression, infertility, hearing loss and more. Aspartame can also provoke the following diseases: brain tumors, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), epilepsy, Graves’ disease, chronic fatigue, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, mental deficiency and tuberculosis. Later, this substance was initially illegal due to its dangers but was again made legal in a suspicious manner.
  • E338 – Orthophosphoric Acid - This causes skin and eye irritation, and can interfere with your body’s ability to absorb calcium, causing osteoporosis.
  • E330 – Citric Acid – This is preservative that is also used in the medical field for preserving blood. In small doses it is fine, but in large doses it can eat away at your stomach and esophageal lining.
  • Aromas – Unknown aromatic additives.
  • E211 – Sodium Benzoate - According to a study completed by Peter Piper at the Sheffield University in Britain, sodium benzoate can harm DNA.
#82 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@jer_1 said:

Now just to find effective means of chelating the chems that are already in my families bodies, that's the kicker...

Grow and eat cilantro

#83 Edited by Doozie78 (689 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Now just to find effective means of chelating the chems that are already in my families bodies, that's the kicker...

Grow and eat cilantro

Thanks for that, I have read a while back that cilantro can help with chelation. I'll look into it more.

#84 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

As many as possible. From toxins in the water and the air to toxins in the food. As many artificially made chemicals as I possibly can. If you can hardly pronounce a chemicals name that's in your soda then you damn well don't need it on your body .

I will admit that it's hard to resist a soda occasionally though, but I have cut down my consumption of that shit drastically.

There's apparently a gob of unwanted crap in the average soda...

• Carbonated tap water - Whatever is in unfiltered municipal water is also in your Coke. The carbonation that is added increases gastric secretions and can make you flatulent. Here is what your tap water looks like, by the way.
  • E150D – This is a food coloring, which is made from processing sugar at certain temperatures. Ammonium sulfate is then added (also a constituent of Round Up Ready Chemicals used by Monsanto). This chemical has been known to increase asthma attacks.
  • E952 – This is a sugar substitute. It is 200 times sweeter than sugar and can cause your glycemic levels to sky-rocket. This can lead to diabetes, obesity and other diseases.
  • E950 – This is Acesulfame Potassium, and it aggravates the heart, vascular system, and nervous system. It is especially bad for children and pregnant women.
  • E951 – Aspartame – A GMO product which can cause seriously negative impact on your body. Symptoms of aspartame poisoning include: unconsciousness, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, palpitation, weight gain, irritability, anxiety, memory loss, blurry vision, fainting, joint pains, depression, infertility, hearing loss and more. Aspartame can also provoke the following diseases: brain tumors, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), epilepsy, Graves’ disease, chronic fatigue, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, mental deficiency and tuberculosis. Later, this substance was initially illegal due to its dangers but was again made legal in a suspicious manner.
  • E338 – Orthophosphoric Acid - This causes skin and eye irritation, and can interfere with your body’s ability to absorb calcium, causing osteoporosis.
  • E330 – Citric Acid – This is preservative that is also used in the medical field for preserving blood. In small doses it is fine, but in large doses it can eat away at your stomach and esophageal lining.
  • Aromas – Unknown aromatic additives.
  • E211 – Sodium Benzoate - According to a study completed by Peter Piper at the Sheffield University in Britain, sodium benzoate can harm DNA.

I stopped drinking soda over a year ago. I ended up drinking a pepsi a few months ago because I was really hot and that's all there was cold, but I ended up feeling sick from drinking it and it taste like shit.

#85 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

Thanks for that, I have read a while back that cilantro can help with chelation. I'll look into it more.

You're welcome. The new plant for me this year was Milk Thistle. It is great for the liver.

#86 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

If you can hardly pronounce a chemicals name that's in your soda then you damn well don't need it on your body .

What about the chemicals that are in your body that you can't pronounce that are naturally occurring or occur in your foods naturally? Your ignorance when it comes to proper pronunciation of certain chemicals is kind of a silly benchmark to use when trying to be healthy.

#88 Edited by Doozie78 (689 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

Not exactly. Cilantro is full of chemicals. The only way to rid their bodies of chemicals is to kill them and entirely destroy their bodies.

Wouldn't quite be full of chemicals if you grow it yourself, lol. Organics are also an option I'm sure.

#89 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

Not exactly. Cilantro is full of chemicals. The only way to rid their bodies of chemicals is to kill them and entirely destroy their bodies.

Wouldn't quite be full of chemicals if you grow it yourself, lol.

It certainly would be full of chemicals. Do you even know what a "chemical" is?

#90 Posted by lostrib (44070 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@doozie78 said:

If you can hardly pronounce a chemicals name that's in your soda then you damn well don't need it on your body .

What about the chemicals that are in your body that you can't pronounce that are naturally occurring or occur in your foods naturally? Your ignorance when it comes to proper pronunciation of certain chemicals is kind of a silly benchmark to use when trying to be healthy.

Well to be fair, he did say "on your body" so as long as you only ingest it you'll be fine. But if you poor pepsi on yourself, you'll probably get cancer.

#91 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@doozie78 said:

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

Wouldn't quite be full of chemicals if you grow it yourself, lol. Organics are also an option I'm sure.

I wouldn't bother wasting my time responding to him if I were you.

Yeah I grow organic. No chems for me.

#92 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@doozie78 said:

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

I'm talking about pesticides and their ilk obviously, not the aldehyde chemicals in the cilantro.

#93 Posted by thegerg (16260 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@doozie78 said:

@thegerg said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@jer_1 said:

Grow and eat cilantro

I wouldn't bother wasting my time responding to him if I were you.

Yeah I grow organic. No chems for me.

Ignorance FTL. If you don't ingest chemicals you would be dead very quickly.

#94 Posted by lostrib (44070 posts) -

@jer_1 said:

@thegerg said:

@doozie78 said:

I'm talking about pesticides and their ilk obviously, not the aldehyde chemicals in the cilantro.

What about the saccharides?

#95 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

I want as little (toxic) chemical exposure as possible, why is this such an issue to you Gerg? Chemical salesman?

#96 Posted by KiIIyou (27157 posts) -

@jer_1 said:

I want as little chemical exposure as possible, why is this such an issue to you Gerg? Chemical salesman?

I think you missed what he was saying. and in his own way hes just trying to help

#97 Posted by lostrib (44070 posts) -

@jer_1 said:

I want as little chemical exposure as possible, why is this such an issue to you Gerg? Chemical salesman?

Then you may want to avoid going outside

#98 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -

80% of our food is either genetically modified, uses genetically modified ingredients, or eat genetically modified food. You're going to be eating it in some form or other.

#99 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

There's a lot of sugars in cilantro that we should know about? I'm not nearly as concerned with that as I am with the stuff farmers may have sprayed on it.

#100 Edited by deeliman (3544 posts) -

TC, you really are make your trolling too obvious. Tone the crazy down a bit so it your shtick sounds at least a bit believable.