Boycott the poison

#1 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Who else has stopped consuming GM foods, Soda's, foods with colours and flavourings, stopped consuming refined sugar and started drinking filtered water? Has anyone else boycotted the globalists poison?

#2 Posted by whipassmt (14035 posts) -

I haven't.

#3 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

Not sure if serious...

#4 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@whipassmt: You are doing exactly what they want. Soft Kill.

#5 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

I probably shouldn't ask this but what are the globalists?

#6 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

The globalist movement is an alliance based on self-interest of the private international financiers and the royal, dynastic and hereditary land owning families of Britain, Europe and America which over the years have intermarried to create a self regenerating power structure that through lies and deception seeks to control everything and everyone on earth.

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (88755 posts) -

Poison? You mean food that has saved billions of lives from starvation?

Only first world whiners who have an excess in their lives would complain about genetically modified foods being "poisonous". Where is the proof that has shown direct correlation to health problems? Because all that's been proven is that GMO foods have increased crop yields and saved lives.

#8 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@whipassmt: You are doing exactly what they want. Soft Kill.

ah, so you're not serious.

Got it

#9 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@lostrib: You will laugh at what I say. The truth of the world overwhelms you.

#10 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@lostrib: You will laugh at what I say. The truth of the world overwhelms you.

So why shouldn't we consume GM foods?

#11 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@foxhound_fox: Saved lives you must of been reading globalist propaganda. GM foods and the pesticides added to all crops kill bees. They have been proven by many real scientists that it leads to increases in many diseases which are already increasing at a ridiculous rates, but these findings have been suppressed by the globalist funded scientific institutions.

#12 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Sheeple never ask questions because they have been indoctrinated by society not to ask questions.

#13 Edited by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@foxhound_fox: Saved lives you must of been reading globalist propaganda. GM foods and the pesticides added to all crops kill bees. They have been proven by many real scientists that it leads to increases in many diseases which are already increasing at a ridiculous rates, but these findings have been suppressed by the globalist funded scientific institutions.

As an actual scientist, please shut the fuck up

#14 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

I see you have been indoctrinated to believe GM foods are good for everyone, the books of lies you use to study and repeat lies in order to be part of the scientific dictatorship.

#15 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@seahorse123 said:

@whipassmt: You are doing exactly what they want. Soft Kill.

ah, so you're not serious.

Got it

lols

#16 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7325 posts) -

Well, on one hand we have a whole bunch of really shaky research that doesn't really qualify as science saying GM foods are killing us all, and on the other hand, we have people living longer lives than ever before. Even if the GM foods are killing us, something else would kill us instead if they weren't.

#17 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26351 posts) -

#18 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

The globalist movement is an alliance based on self-interest of the private international financiers and the royal, dynastic and hereditary land owning families of Britain, Europe and America which over the years have intermarried to create a self regenerating power structure that through lies and deception seeks to control everything and everyone on earth.

#19 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000: Shaky research you mean independent non bias research with real scientists which have limited funding because they are not part of the scientific dictatorship. But more diseases than ever before big Pharma cashing in our drug buying to keep us alive. Media never says WHY cancer is increasing.

#20 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Aspartame poison put in foods like Coke Zero is poison but you consume it because everyone else is. Wake up!

#21 Edited by PurpleMan5000 (7325 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@PurpleMan5000: Shaky research you mean independent non bias research with real scientists which have limited funding because they are not part of the scientific dictatorship. But more diseases than ever before big Pharma cashing in our drug buying to keep us alive. Media never says WHY cancer is increasing.

I don't believe there is anything non-biased about the research you are talking about. Isn't that part of the reason the scientific community has rejected it?

What is your solution for feeding the world in 2050, when the population will be 9.6 billion instead of 6.9 billion?

#22 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@PurpleMan5000: Shaky research you mean independent non bias research with real scientists which have limited funding because they are not part of the scientific dictatorship. But more diseases than ever before big Pharma cashing in our drug buying to keep us alive. Media never says WHY cancer is increasing.

What's next? are you gonna tell us that Vaccines cause Autism?

#23 Edited by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

The globalists solution is for de-population using hard kill and soft kill methods. Many Bilderberg members have said the world needs to have an 80% population reduction.

#24 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@lostrib: What is your sheeple version of why cancer is increasing, ageing population? What a joke, child cancer increasing as well you can't blame it on that. Why do you trust government? Do you think they are helping you by giving you vaccinations that make you live for longer? No.

#25 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

I bought a Berkey water system (these are great systems) with extra PF-2 filters to remove Chlorine and Flouride (and a mile long list of chemicals/bacterial/pathogens) from my water. My water now tastes amazingly better and is obviously much cleaner than it used to be. Fuck Flouride, I do not need this industrial by-product in my water.

I have also be moving away from plastics and back to glass and steel for cups and bowls/plates. Lastly I have been getting away from using the microwave as much as possible. While I haven't stopped 100%, it's all about minimizing my exposure to this crap, and I believe I'm making progress.

I find it funny that Neil Degrass Tyson really thinks that GMO is the same thing as selective breeding...even scientists don't know everything obviously.

/notconvnicedonGMO

The only thing I want is for the GMO foods to be labeled, you can serve it up I just want the ability to avoid it if I don't want it.

#26 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Jer1 I am glad you have awaken to trust each other and not the people with power. Yes Tyson says we have been doing this since time began no selective breeding and GM are two totally different things. I totally agree scientists I have spoken to have said to stay clear from plastics and more to glass and metal. We have at least got to try and limit our exposure to the toxins which the globalists are exposing us to.

Also have you got non fluoride toothpaste as well? And have you stopped consuming Sodas?

And another thing Jer GM foods are in everything the globalist scientists knew pollen spreads via insects they knew GM would spread to non GM crops completely dominating the food chain with GM.

#27 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Has anyone got an answer for why is cancer increasing? You seem to laugh at me but when I say something that makes you think you ignore it.

#28 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123: show me what statistics you're talking about. Need a source before replying

#29 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2003/pr27/en/

#30 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Quoted from this site

http://www.envirohealthpolicy.net/kidstest/Cancer%20Pages/IncreasingChildhoodCancer.htm

Childhood cancer-

In 1996, the National Cancer Institute reported that the frequency (incidence rate) for cancer of all types in children increased 10% between 1973 and 1991. This means that 10% more new cases of cancers per million children were found in 1991 than in 1973. During this period, brain cancer and soft tissue sarcoma each increased more than 25%

#31 Edited by br0kenrabbit (13101 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

I see you have been indoctrinated to believe GM foods are good for everyone, the books of lies you use to study and repeat lies in order to be part of the scientific dictatorship.

And you're just repeating the same alarmist propaganda that the counter-culture has been mumbling incoherently since the 60's. You're even using their same, limited vocabulary.

Tune in, turn on and drop out, hunh?

#32 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@br0kenrabbit: based on his responses, I'm guessing he's not serious. Kind of along the lines of that user that used to talk about reptilian overlords and post hour long YouTube conspiracy theories

#33 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

I have not been indoctrinated from childhood with the truth I researched society and saw the truth of the world and everything is explained, everything unnatural is explained things mainstream media won't tell you is explained.

#34 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13101 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@br0kenrabbit: based on his responses, I'm guessing he's not serious. Kind of along the lines of that user that used to talk about reptilian overlords and post hour long YouTube conspiracy theories

Dunno, man. My nose detects the distinct odor of dumb. It smells like sandalwood incense and sweat-soaked flip-flops up in here.

#35 Edited by Korvus (3977 posts) -

#36 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

I am glad you live in ignorance I am happy for you, you belong there in the globalists pit of filth.

#37 Edited by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@lostrib: Your answer to why cancer is increasing? Or will you ignore my question?

#38 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

Also have you got non fluoride toothpaste as well? And have you stopped consuming Sodas?

Absolutely, I have removed as much Flouride from my house as possible, including toothpaste. The main issue that still remains are the foods, there is flouride in almost every kind of food you buy off the shelves. Limiting the intake of poisons as much as possible is a great step in the right direction.

Now just to find effective means of chelating the chems that are already in my families bodies, that's the kicker...

#39 Posted by Korvus (3977 posts) -

@jer_1: Fire. It's always fire.

#40 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@jer_1: It is impossible to limit our exposure to these unnatural toxins which is causing unnatural diseases, we have to cut them out as much as possible, go organic as much as possible and combat it with Herbs and Vitamins from trusted sources. I will never rely on the FDA and Monsanto criminals to feed me.

#41 Posted by lostrib (37756 posts) -

@seahorse123: I'm on mobile. I haven't looked at it yet

#42 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

It is terrible these people are making fun at us, we are free minds who have awoken to globalist criminals and living our own lives not the globalists.

#43 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

@korvus said:

@jer_1: Fire. It's always fire.

Hey man, you're welcome to keep on truckin down that road, I just don't want to do the same. Believe what you wish, I just want to get away from chemical by-products as much as I possibly can.

#44 Posted by pyro1245 (873 posts) -

I'm assuming you also stopped using deodorant, toothpaste and shampoo as well because that stuff has nasty chemicals and metals in it that cause breast cancer. Hygiene kills.

Me? I use that shit as fuel. Give me a carton of newports, four cases of Tab and 20 tubes of slim jims and I'll be set for a week.

#45 Posted by Korvus (3977 posts) -

@jer_1: In that case, best of luck to you. I hope you manage to reach a satisfying result and live long and healthily. =)

#46 Edited by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Aspartame that is complete poison it is feces of genetically modified bacteria, how much worse can you get?

#47 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@pyro1245: Natural shampoos they cost a tonne but they save you in the long run.

#48 Posted by foxhound_fox (88755 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

@foxhound_fox: Saved lives you must of been reading globalist propaganda. GM foods and the pesticides added to all crops kill bees. They have been proven by many real scientists that it leads to increases in many diseases which are already increasing at a ridiculous rates, but these findings have been suppressed by the globalist funded scientific institutions.

Norman Borlaug would be ashamed of you. He has saved over a billion lives by creating GMO crops. What have you done with your life?

#49 Posted by foxhound_fox (88755 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

Aspartame poison put in foods like Coke Zero is poison but you consume it because everyone else is. Wake up!

Aspartame isn't a GMO product. And yes, it does have health effects (when consumed in stupidly high quantities), which is why many companies have stopped using it in favour of sucralose and Acesulfame-potassium.

#50 Edited by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

@pyro1245 said:

I'm assuming you also stopped using deodorant, toothpaste and shampoo as well because that stuff has nasty chemicals and metals in it that cause breast cancer. Hygiene kills.

Me? I use that shit as fuel. Give me a carton of newports, four cases of Tab and 20 tubes of slim jims and I'll be set for a week.

Yes, yes, and yes. There are fantastic toothpastes that do every bit as good with no Flouride, you can get deodorant that works like a champ with no aluminum, and you can get soaps that are great and have no chemicals. I've been using all 3 and so far no stinkiness and sparkly teeth! :D