Bought a new car today

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jd1680a (5949 posts) -

Today, I decided it was a good time to buy a new car. Got a used Ford Fusion SEL with 32,000 miles. The car is white with leather interior.

2010_ford_fusion_sedan_sel_fq_oem_1_500.

Currently experience buyers remorse on this car. Before I bought it was excited, happy, seeing opporunities in the years to come. Now I feel a sense of regret in buying this car, like I made the wrong decision.

#2 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Yeah....Buyer's remorse is a b!tch once the mirrors break and the smoke fades away.

You'll get used to it.......

#3 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

Looks shiny.:cool: B*tches love shiny, your gonna get mad vag dude.:P

#4 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Mike-uk

Mad Vag.....Is that slang for STI?

#5 Posted by Mike-uk (2088 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mike-uk"]

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Mad Vag.....Is that slang for STI?

Pretty much yeah.
#6 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
How much did you pay for it?
#7 Posted by BranKetra (49275 posts) -

Today, I decided it was a good time to buy a new car. Got a used Ford Fusion SEL with 32,000 miles. The car is white with leather interior.

2010_ford_fusion_sedan_sel_fq_oem_1_500.

Currently experience buyers remorse on this car. Before I bought it was excited, happy, seeing opporunities in the years to come. Now I feel a sense of regret in buying this car, like I made the wrong decision.

Jd1680a

There are certainly other automobiles within the same price range with greater performance because they have better horse power and can travel more miles per gallon as well as other features like a bigger trunk, but that does not mean the Ford Fusion is a bad vehicle. Even though you already bought the car, here is a review which may have information that you do not yet know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoSyWYYKzM

#8 Posted by Domobomb_ (383 posts) -
Maybe you would have been better off with a cheap old car. I only buy old cars. If I was going to buy a newish car, I'd just get the cheapest one with the best mpg and a reliable track record.
#9 Posted by -Tish- (3621 posts) -

*TC says car is white*
*shows picture of blue car*

1246797_o.gif

#10 Posted by lightleggy (16073 posts) -

*TC says car is white*

1246797_o.gif

-Tish-
I suppose he was too lazy to cover the plate with paint...
#11 Posted by dr_octagon (625 posts) -

Eh, it looks okay. Wouldn't have been my first (or even 20th choice), but it looks cool.

#12 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

Looks nice to me, really like the blue color but i'm curious on how much you paid.

#13 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7539 posts) -

*TC says car is white*

-Tish-

Took the photo off the net for simplicity sake, hoho.

#14 Posted by junglist101 (5462 posts) -

As lomg as you didn't overpay I don't see any reason to have buyers remorse. If your feeling bad because you realize you don't like the car itself you can always try to take it back to the dealer with a promise to purchase something else. That is, if you bought it from a dealer.

#15 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10300 posts) -

it's cool.my only problem with most of sedans(including this one) is that most of them look like they're designed for older customers.

#16 Posted by one_plum (6362 posts) -

I'd say the feeling is probably normal, especially for big purchases.

#17 Posted by lundy86_4 (43891 posts) -

Nice. Why is it that white looks really sexy on a lot of cars?

#18 Posted by comp_atkins (31745 posts) -
i'll just say congrats.