• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by konvikt_17 (22168 posts) -

.[QUOTE="Justforvisit"]

Can't really remember if I ever did this but uhm..isn't it against the GameSpot Forum Rules? Or at least was once? Well, they changed it so often recently so...meh

flipin_jackass

Yeah, I think it was against the old ToU so I just didn't do it (or I stopped doing it). I remember getting modded for posting just 'lol' or a smiley as they were considered disruptive posting.

ah gotta love the old one word post moderations.

#52 Posted by KiIIyou (27144 posts) -
If someone already said what I wanted to say I just leave the thread.MistressMinako
Nobody will know how you feel/think then. ;p
#53 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]If someone already said what I wanted to say I just leave the thread.KiIIyou

They will be alright. No use saying the same thing twice. I don't need to waste more posts by blank quoting. :P
#54 Posted by KiIIyou (27144 posts) -
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"]If someone already said what I wanted to say I just leave the thread.MistressMinako

They will be alright. No use saying the same thing twice. I don't need to waste more posts by blank quoting. :P

Just say what you was gonna say but louder.
#55 Posted by MistressMinako (45922 posts) -
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"] Nobody will know how you feel/think then. ;p

Next time I will use caps and bold print to make my opinion louder. And colorful.
#56 Posted by KiIIyou (27144 posts) -
[QUOTE="MistressMinako"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="MistressMinako"] They will be alright. No use saying the same thing twice. I don't need to waste more posts by blank quoting. :P

Next time I will use caps and bold print to make my opinion louder. And colorful.

That'll be faaaaaantastic.
#57 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"]johnd13

look how funny i am without coming up with a joke of my own

I' ll f*cking kill you :P

maybe we should just hook up
#58 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29106 posts) -

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"][QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Do you do it? or do you just post the same thing that was already said but reword it.

for those who dont know, blank quoting, is quoting another users post, but not typing anything. so basically hit "quote" then "submit"

i Blank Quote alot. i find that if i see someone who has posted the same thing i was going to say, its just a common courtesy to blank quote them, instead of rewording it to be different.

also i dont blank quote, blank quotes. it just look weird. i blank quote the initial post.

CHOASXIII