Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by MagnumPI (9617 posts) -

I think you already have theanswers. You're questions are not for discovery rather approval. Whatever, you will go insane trying to figure out WHY because there is no reasonable nor justified answer.

One thing you must understand about life is that there ishustlers and there is THEhustlED. Minorities often get what they want by making white people feel guilty. Many people don't realize this because they don't realize they are being manipulated, they don't realize they are being hustled. They don't play the game so they don't know the game nor how to play the gametherefore they can't pay the game. Hence "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER(S), HATE THE GAME.

#352 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -
the problem with these threads is that about 10 posts in, the racism starts creeping in....
#353 Posted by sSubZerOo (43016 posts) -

My bad, I never meant that YOU overgeneralized, just that those were two opposite extremes of...well that isn't important, just know I wasn't saying you overgeneralized anything, just I'd rather do one than the other if I could only choose between the two...

Eman5805

I wasn't really doing opposite extremes.. I was simply saying that this is a flawed and unfair approach to this.. I am not some how trying to demonize the minority.. Take for instance apple companies..

I can make a company that sells fruit look great but they really arn't.. Take for instance say for every 10 one company produces another one produces 100.. Now the 10 company has usually 3 to 4 badones in every batch of 10 this would be considered really bad.. But sense by your approach it relaly is not bad what so ever, because the company with 100 fruit per batch have 15, which is way more then the 10.. See what I mean? This isn't a fair direct compariosn.. I am by no means saying blacks commit more crimes then white, I honestly think its due to our poverty which blacks make up a good portion of and our poor education system. We need to fix these systems..

#354 Posted by bradleybhoy (6501 posts) -

THERE IS A BLACK HISTORY MONTH BUT NO WHITE HISTORY MONTH...WTF!- latest update

Hello there im here to have a RESPECTFUL conversation on the subject of black people.(Dont lock, if theres something not respectful please just take it out)

This issueis really bothering me...

Now lets cut to the chase here ill try to make this as consice yet informative as possible.

I have heard many times that your skin colour does not determine who you are. However i have witnessed many different things in my life so far andi am very sorry to say but the worst things that have happened in my life were caused by people with black skin colour.

I was not born with racist views, i grew up in a very multicultural society and none of my family were racists. even though i wasnt born racist i am not blind, i can see what goes on around me. Martin luther (no doubt a good individual) campaigned for black rights, ofcourse black people were treated badly, they are humans no doubt just like the rest of us, and to have them enslaved was clearly wrong. Thankfully soon black people slowly yet surely became seen asequals in society.

This is where i get pissed off. We have equal rights now do we not? How many white or asian people do you see in buisiness suits compared to black people? The opportunity is there BUT IT IS BEING IGNORED BY THE PEOPLE WHO CRIED OUT FOR IT.

It seems to me that instead of showing to society that the black man and female are just as good as everyone else, they are doing their best to spoil it, a heck load of black people now have it in their mind that they must fit a certain steryeotype. Yes they think they are GANGSTAS and now this is where the real trouble starts.

I have noticed that in single cultured societies the crime rate is far lower then it is where i am living (england) and even though the single cultured societies may have weapons on sale to the public, the crime rate for murder is nearly non existant. WHY? because the society gets along. England is a perfect example of multicultural societies NOT WORKING.

In the newspapers i see literarily every week a teenager being killed due to gang related problems. the sad fact is that almost ALL these teenagers are black. So was it true as some racists and supremists said that "black people cannot control themselves, they are a danger to us and one another" i always disagreed with this racist theory, however it is very hard in this day and age to NOT be racist.

In everyday life, on average i have a problem with someone once or twice a day. it may be someone will barge me when im walking or someone will look at me with some stupid expression which tells me "i am black so i can stare at you" so i stare back and think just because your black doesnt mean you can look at me like your superior or something you **** right off. Yeah ive been asked for money ive had myskull brokenand i have had numerous problems with black people compared to other races which i do not have problems with hardly at all. Black peoplewhere im atalways starting trouble, always annoying other people, always robbing other people, do whitepeople do this NO do asian people do this NO why cannot the majority of black people act civilised?

So is it the other way now? the black man is allowed to be racist now? from what ive seen 80% of the black population thinks, "i will be able tobe aggressiveto these people since i am black and they are not"

Also there are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS!!! imagine if there was a WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, there would be a riot, OMG RACIST WHITE PEOPLE they would cry, KKK they would cry, NEO NAZIS they would cry. However they are allowed to have a channel specifically to themselves, that features mostly people singing about killing and rape whilst they have the nerve to wear the christian crucifix around their necks.

Black people are nowsegregating THEMSELVES from the rest of society.

Ofcourse im talking about the majority, not everyone is like this, i have some good black friends (yes overused line i know) and they dont follow this steryeotype instead they try to prove that though they are black they wil be well educated and have good jobs.

So am i justified inhaving racist viewsor am i just very delusioned? I would right more things but i think that crosses into the line of delusioned racism, the facts i stated above are just those ; FACTS. you cannot deny it no matter how much you would like to.

Thanks for reading and by the way im not some nerdy kid hiding behind a pc and insulting black people, i myself am of a mixed race and have open conversations like this to black people who i know, but they always seem to give me the "its not all of us" answer.

What i would really like to see is more GOOD black role models. we dont need more 50 cents telling us to pop da homeboys, we need good role models such as Sir Trevor Mcdonald.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=utnK4o-jvzk

L_G_X

In response to your entire insulated tirade this is the choice everyone has to make. You can attribute the high unemployment and incarceration rate in the black community to the idea that black people are just born lazy, violent and stupid. They're simply genetically inferior and less civilised than other races. (Which is what you seem to have all but concluded.) Or you can think under the rather far-fetched assumption that "EVERYONE IS BORN EQUAL." So why are these racial disparities so large? What causes them? Let's take a step back, look at history, look at factual statistics and the cultural beliefs of certain communities etc. and then find out what are the causes of this general difference in human behaviour between races. (I'm glad the TC mentioned role models which shows he's already thinking this way at least a bit.)

If you don't take the latter outlook on racial inequalities then unless you aren't already you willbecome a racist because you will surrender to the belief that black people are simply born inferior to other races.

#355 Posted by bradleybhoy (6501 posts) -

I think you already have theanswers. You're questions are not for discovery rather approval. Whatever, you will go insane trying to figure out WHY because there is no reasonable nor justified answer.

One thing you must understand about life is that there ishustlers and there is THEhustlED. Minorities often get what they want by making white people feel guilty. Many people don't realize this because they don't realize they are being manipulated, they don't realize they are being hustled. They don't play the game so they don't know the game nor how to play the gametherefore they can't pay the game. Hence "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER(S), HATE THE GAME.

MagnumPI

Okay... white people are being hustled? Last time I looked a black person is on average 6 timesmore likelyto be a victim of homocide than a white person. LINK. Approximately a third of black males in their 20s are in the criminal justice system. LINK.

Why don't you re-examine your biggoted and laughable views.

#356 Posted by MagnumPI (9617 posts) -
[QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

bradleybhoy

Okay... white people are being hustled? Last time I looked a black person is on average 6 timesmore likelyto be a victim of homocide than a white person. LINK. Approximately a third of black males in their 20s are in the criminal justice system. LINK.

You have no idea what I just said in that post. You completely missed the point and have no idea what I was saying. You clearly don't know what the word hustle means.

#357 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42583 posts) -

Those of you who live in the United States and remember 'Katrina' -- do you remember what the African Americans were saying about FEMA, Bush, and the Military? It was just plain ludacrous. 'Bush doesn't like Black people'' -- give me a break. 'The Military purposely blew up some of the levees just so the lower class neighborhood would get flooded, not the white neighborhoods' -- you've got to be joking.

#358 Posted by bradleybhoy (6501 posts) -
[QUOTE="bradleybhoy"][QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

MagnumPI

You have no idea what I just said in that post. You completely missed the point and have no idea what I was saying. You clearly don't know what the word hustle means.

I know what hustled means. I was outraged at your grievance about minorities "hustling" white people, "manipulating" white people. It is them who are being"hustled" and "manipulated" in a larger and far more serious way which makes your point seem inconsequential and ignorant in comparison.

#359 Posted by hittin (26966 posts) -
We do need more 50 cent's, we do need more Sir Trevor McDonald's, we do need less idiots like you, too.
#360 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42583 posts) -
We do need more 50 cent's, we do need more Sir Trevor McDonald's, we do need less idiots like you, too.hittin
And I'm guessing we need more Al Sharptons too. :|
#361 Posted by bradleybhoy (6501 posts) -

We do need more 50 cent's, hittin

:? did you mean to write that.

#362 Posted by Dante2710 (63137 posts) -
We do need more 50 cent's, we do need more Sir Trevor McDonald's, we do need less idiots like you, too.hittin
you mean we need more people that cant speak clearly? ohh dear god
#363 Posted by makaveli2344 (3106 posts) -
All i ahve to say is, colour cant determine an entire race or group of people, i mean, Hitler and the NAzis were evil, but Not every white man in the world is exactly the same.
#364 Posted by hittin (26966 posts) -

[QUOTE="hittin"]We do need more 50 cent's, we do need more Sir Trevor McDonald's, we do need less idiots like you, too.Dante2710

I hate 50 Cent, but don't associate me with other people that hate him. He can speak clearly. It's his choice to act like that, to sing like that. Who are we to deny him that privilege?

#365 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -
Give me presidency, All fortune 500 companies, and surburbia and u can have all the white history months u want.
#366 Posted by Crucifier (7195 posts) -
i have to agree with TC. 90% of the crimes reported on the news are committed by black people where i live. (Kansas)
#367 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
Maybe because they're poor?....
#368 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -

i have to agree with TC. 90% of the crimes reported on the news are committed by black people where i live. (Kansas)Crucifier

i guess those 2 black people in Kansas are busy as hell.

#369 Posted by jt222_us (1858 posts) -

Those of you who live in the United States and remember 'Katrina' -- do you remember what the African Americans were saying about FEMA, Bush, and the Military? It was just plain ludacrous. 'Bush doesn't like Black people'' -- give me a break. 'The Military purposely blew up some of the levees just so the lower class neighborhood would get flooded, not the white neighborhoods' -- you've got to be joking.

Stevo_the_gamer

Yeah, that was some pretty dumb stuff they were saying. They were looking for an easy answer to what caused their problems.

#371 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -

[QUOTE="hittin"]We do need more 50 cent's, we do need more Sir Trevor McDonald's, we do need less idiots like you, too.Dante2710

I bet that the fact that he got shot multiple times in the jaw has nothing to due with 50 Cent's speech problems. NOTHING.

#372 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
:lol: I wouldn't go as far as they did it on purpose, but not re-enforcing the levees and spending the money elsewhere as well as the response showed they don't give a crap about lower class people.
#373 Posted by freshgman (12241 posts) -
wow this thread is going the wrong way
#374 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -

i hate all the ------ at my schoolDarkEnigma1

it was only a matter of time :(

#376 Posted by DarkEnigma1 (1015 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"]i hate all the ------ at my school-Serpahim-

lmaoo

#377 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Serpahim-"]

[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"]i hate all the ------ at my schoolDarkEnigma1

lmaoo

dude...its not funny...racism never is :evil:

#378 Posted by jpph (3337 posts) -

i only read the original post but heres my view from a country with virtually no blacks.

we receive a bad image of blacks from america. morons like 50 cent encourage the stereotype and give blacks a bad image. i was recently talking to a friend of mine and he confessed that he was scared of them. i was shocked and asked why and he said that they carried knives and mugged people, gangsta stuff etc. i DONT have a prejudice i was brought up not to but with statistics like the amount of blacks in jail i can see how many people woud have.lots ofblacks need to lose the image and lose the 'tude. and stop going on about how white people are favoured over them.some gangstas sound like moaning little children saying its not fair.that ridin dirty song by chamillionaire makes me soangry. his braces contradict his image completely though which is funny. just so its clear, i am NOT racist in any shape or form.

#380 Posted by leegar88 (5307 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"]

lmaoo

in my opnion theres a big differnece between nigers and black people. i have alot of black friends but i cant stand nigers dont take it the wrong way

Hmm it is easy to talk about people like that over the internet isn't it:roll: .

#381 Posted by cjek (14327 posts) -
Sir Trevor McDonald is great.. apparently itv1 are bringing back News At Ten and having him as the presenter, just like it used to be. Once again there would be a reason to watch itv1 which doesn't involve sport.
#382 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -

lmaoo

in my opnion theres a big differnece between nigers and black people. i have alot of black friends but i cant stand nigers dont take it the wrong way

dude...its the term thats offensive.....

i only read the original post but heres my view from a country with virtually no blacks.

we receive a bad image of blacks from america. morons like 50 cent encourage the stereotype and give blacks a bad image. i was recently talking to a friend of mine and he confessed that he was scared of them. i was shocked and asked why and he said that they carried knives and mugged people, gangsta stuff etc. i DONT have a prejudice i was brought up not to but with statistics like the amount of blacks in jail i can see how many people woud have.lots ofblacks need to lose the image and lose the 'tude. and stop going on about how white people are favoured over them.some gangstas sound like moaning little children saying its not fair.that ridin dirty song by chamillionaire makes me soangry. his braces contradict his image completely though which is funny. just so its clear, i am NOT racist in any shape or form.

jpph

chamillionaire doesnt have braces, he has a grill. And as for the song i think its funny, and i appreciate how he decided to make an album without using the N Word once.

#383 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -

lmaoo

jpph

chamillionaire doesnt have braces, he has a grill. And as for the song i think its funny, and i appreciate how he decided to make an album without using the N Word once.

#385 Posted by DarkEnigma1 (1015 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"]

[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"]i hate all the ------ at my school-Serpahim-

lmaoo

jpph

they call themselves the N word all the time they degrade them selves

#386 Posted by leegar88 (5307 posts) -
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"]

lmaoo

Hmm it is easy to talk about people like that over the internet isn't it:roll: .

like i said im not racist i have alot of black friends theres a differnce between blacks an ni**ers in my opnion. just from where i come from the way they are i cant stand em

I know hell I see white people call each other **** I just don't get why people are so quick to insult others over the web but can't do it to their face.

#387 Posted by -Serpahim- (1627 posts) -

they call themselves the N word all the time they degrade urselves

DarkEnigma1

And what does that have to do with anything? Jews can make jokes about the holocaust, but i highly doubt anyone would think it was funny if a non-jew did so.

#388 Posted by DarkEnigma1 (1015 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"]

[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"]i hate all the ------ at my schoolleegar88

lmaoo

like i said im not racist i have alot of black friends theres a differnce between blacks an ni**ers in my opnion. just from where i come from the way they are i cant stand em

I know hell I see white people call each other **** I just don't get why people are so quick to insult others over the web but can't do it to their face.

im not insulting on anyone jesus christ and the white people that call themselves that are just stupid...

#390 Posted by chester706 (3856 posts) -
Its a double standard I know.
#391 Posted by leegar88 (5307 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkEnigma1"]

they call themselves the N word all the time they degrade urselves

-Serpahim-

And what does that have to do with anything? Jews can make jokes about the holocaust, but i highly doubt anyone would think it was funny if a non-jew did so.

Nevermind him lets just let this thread die Serp.

#392 Posted by bradleybhoy (6501 posts) -

they call themselves the N word all the time they degrade them selvesDarkEnigma1

Ah right. So that gives you the right to use the word in a completely degoratory way. I like your logic. Very grown up and well thought out.

It's this kind of guy that we all think is harmless. But what happens if he grows into a position of power and then denies a black person a job because he doesn't like way they dress or speak, or if he becomes a cop... and I'm sure a lot of white teenagers share this "harmless" attitude where they decide who is a n---- and who is a person.

#393 Posted by mentalabc123 (584 posts) -

Multicultural societies don't work.

Places like Lozells prove this. Most of the trouble isn't between white and ethnic people, but between the different ethnic groups.

#394 Posted by NetYankEagle (11090 posts) -
[QUOTE="camreeno360"]

Since whites are the majority in America, there's no need to have a month for our history. Who cares anyway? If we did that, it would be pretty bad for the minorities because they'll see it as the whites pressing down on them as is "This is our month. Respect it". Or something....It's really not nessessary because we didn't have any struggle in this country so it's not like we need people to sympathize for us for nothing....That's pretty much the reason behind the Gay month and Black HIstory month...

Again, who cares?

greenprince
What about Asian History month or Latino History month? I think they deserve a month too.

There is a Latin History month :|
#395 Posted by markebici (781 posts) -

end racisum....both negative and positive.

#396 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
Why are people still using the statistic thing. I doesn't matter. Statistics don't matter unless it's biological. Children on average may be less mature because of BIOLOGY. Black people AREN'T a part of a different order orphylumor something. If there was statistics for blue eyed murders, would that make blue eyed people bad, no. Because people don't recognize them as a race. But in reality, black people and white people, don't have some different biological makeup. We might as well say which AGE is more likely to kill, "LOLZ TEH 25-32 year olds are leik teh super evilz". Statistics don't matter, someone has to be at top, and it happens to be black people, it COULD have been whites, it could have been any group, it doesn't matter, it wouldn't change the white people here....Would it? No, because you're not them, you're you. But of course, it's easy to point fingers at others, but when someone has something on you, you'd of course find some stupid way to turn that around. I'd like to see someone post a link that says, "Black people have a desire to commit crimes in their genome". Not just, "Black people happen to commit more crime". That doesn't mean anything. Also, about black history months...It really doesn't matter, stop blaming black people, it's not like they officially started it, white people probably helped get it recognized, since they're like 90 % of all European and USA government. So blame everybody, not just black people, geez.
#397 Posted by tarunramesh (1188 posts) -
im a black indian, is india in asia, and although i hate people who make racist remarks about me or anyone else, this is one time where i must agree with the TC, most of the time black people, not all mainly the ones in america but its spreading think that they have to fit under the gangsta stereotype, same goes for some of my black freinds, they are hell good friends but sometimes they try to act gangster, now im not saying this is bad so as long as they know not to do anything stupid, but i think they should all ditch that gangsta attitude and get a better role model unlike 50 cent, I DONT EVEN LIKE HIS SONG " ill take you to the candy shop bombomb ill let u like my lolliepop" lol somepeople like that but i honestly dont know how
#398 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -

Places like Lozells prove this. Most of the trouble isn't between white and ethnic people, but between the different ethnic groups.

mentalabc123
Sure they could work. and they do in certain areas. But a lot of people have this mentality they're better than everyone else, which doesn't surprise me, since it's not uncommon for people to go to war for THEIR ideology, or to say THEIR favorite whatever is better, because it's their favorite. Thus, a bias. I don't have that, and many others don't, so people like me could live in peace with all cultures. What people need to do...Well, nevermind, I don't think the majority of humans will ever learn to understand that people are different...
#399 Posted by mentalabc123 (584 posts) -
[QUOTE="mentalabc123"]

wemhim

Sure they could work. and they do in certain areas. But a lot of people have this mentality they're better than everyone else, which doesn't surprise me, since it's not uncommon for people to go to war for THEIR ideology, or to say THEIR favorite whatever is better, because it's their favorite. Thus, a bias. I don't have that, and many others don't, so people like me could live in peace with all cultures. What people need to do...Well, nevermind, I don't think the majority of humans will ever learn to understand that people are different...

Some people are like yourself. I am like you.

The majority of people apparently don't, however.

#400 Posted by mattnmunch (1512 posts) -
400!