Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#301 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts

Since whites are the majority in America, there's no need to have a month for our history. Who cares anyway? If we did that, it would be pretty bad for the minorities because they'll see it as the whites pressing down on them as is "This is our month. Respect it". Or something....It's really not nessessary because we didn't have any struggle in this country so it's not like we need people to sympathize for us for nothing....That's pretty much the reason behind the Gay month and Black HIstory month...

Again, who cares?

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
I'm not a fan of the fact that we separate black history from the rest of history. Even if it's positive segregation, it's still segregation.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts

Somehow I knew that almost everyone would just call the TC a racist. Kind of sad that you can't express a personalopinion about the state of black culture without being labeled a racist. Personally, I think the whole situation (race relations I'm talking about), it's all just sad. The fact of the matter is, there are double standards. This is not just a racist thing to say, this is reality. Or, has it gotten to the point that reality is considered "racist?" It seems that way sometimes, when they spend hours on major news networksdenouncing people like Michael Richards who let the N-word slip out. I see it everyday, it's just sick. Today it was Dog the Bounty Hunter who said the N-word, and honest to God they spent an hour talking about it. I almost laughed when they showed a row of photos of (white) people who had used the N-word in public, basically saying "these people are eeeevill!" I just thought to myself "whereon this listare 2Pac, and Chamillionaire, and Snoop Doggy Dogg and the hundreds of other (black) rappers that use the word freely. I know people are going to take what I'm saying, turn it around and call it racist , when infact I don't have any ill feelings towards black people. It just makes me sad when I see what's happening. RynoQB825

Who's going to call you racist for being right? Anyone with half a brain can see this as a double standard. But this is highly off topic considering what the main point of the topic was about. No where did anyone said he can't have a personal opinion. But he placed his 'personal opinion' of what he percieved to be the totallity of black culture on each and every black person out there. That goes beyond having a personal opinion and simply generalizing a race wrongly.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#304 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
It also seems kind of dumb that we still have to have months for groups that aren't even segregated any more. Black History month? Why do they need a whole month when blacks aren't even hated anymore. They fit in these days just like any other race. They just seem to be for sympathy of their past struggles, but come on, just get rid of the month because black aren't hated any more.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 bigdcstile

It also seems kind of dumb that we still have to have months for groups that aren't even segregated any more. Black History month? Why do they need a whole month when blacks aren't even hated anymore. They fit in these days just like any other race. They just seem to be for sympathy of their past struggles, but come on, just get rid of the month because black aren't hated any more. camreeno360

You're right. Blacks aren't hated anymore. Everyone's hated by everyone now. But, really, what does the school system do to 'celebrate' black history month? Take the time to teach from a section of the history books that you don't usually teach from? All of these months (yes because there are more than one: Women's history month, hispanic history month, native american history month, black history month and I think Asian American history month) are just names. What special things happen that set them away from any other month? You learn something you didn't know before about another culture? What?

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 -Serpahim-
Member since 2007 • 1627 Posts

lol...ok, lets say there was white history month pertaining to america...

"declaration of independence was signed...then white people killed some black people to celebrate!...Good Ol Abe was shot, and white people killed sum more black people.." see where im going with this...I dont think white people want to be reminded of say the past couple hundred years......

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 bigdcstile

lol...ok, lets say there was white history month pertaining to america...

"declaration of independence was signed...then white people killed some black people to celebrate!...Good Ol Abe was shot, and white people killed sum more black people.." see where im going with this...I dont think white people want to be reminded of say the past couple hundred years......

-Serpahim-

I'm sorry but... BOO!

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts

All true and I agree

I know a few black people that I'm friends with, but I do hate all teh political correctness and happy feeling care-don't get hurt attitude that we have in society.

Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
It's stupid to have any history month. All it is, is a month where white people have to pretend to care about black people and where black people have to pretend to care about hystory.
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts

I can understand where you are coming from but...

This thread will end up a 10+ page quote tree and wall of text hell

you have been warned :shock:ajc_176

I'm readin this on the front page and when I hit submit and see this on the current page I'm willing to bet you're right.

ironman1714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 ironman1714
Member since 2004 • 1668 Posts
im confused by the murder rate statistics floating around, where the hell did they put hispanic/latino. If they r in other that would mean Hispanics r incredibly peaceful. However i don't really trust statistics like that to show racial tendencies, as soon as u work in economic conditions as well asurban or rural enviorment, the statistics even out.
ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#313 ninjacat11
Member since 2004 • 5008 Posts

Tell the black people to stop acting like gangsta wannabes and join the rest of society and then ill be happy, otherwise well just keep having this messed up society. and what didi say that was offensive? i said shut up...When he said "the thread is dying" when it clearly isnt, and if it is, its because i am right and no one can prove me wrong...?L_G_X

Dude, I don't know where you get your statistics from, but not all blacks do that. And as dozens have said, white people can act like gangsta wannabes.

ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 ninjacat11

BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

This could have been posted by a KKK member and no one would know the difference.

BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!! OUTRAGEOUS!! WHERE IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST?!?!?! A DISGRACE I TELL YOU!

L_G_X

White supremacists carried out the Holocaust, dumbass.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
im sorry but WTF is this thread. Is the thread starter serious? Of course he is just one of the many ignorant "White People"(dont take the White people as a hate) who think all Black Americans=Gangsta Rap, Glocks, and Drugs. Its funny cuz 99% of the pot smokers in my school are white...
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts

lots of ignorance and no thought by the TC also i smell fpsgunner in this thread

ip band mods?

ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 ninjacat11

BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

This could have been posted by a KKK member and no one would know the difference.

BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!! OUTRAGEOUS!! WHERE IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST?!?!?! A DISGRACE I TELL YOU!

L_G_X

White supremacists carried out the Holocaust, dumbass.

Black people feel that they have a duty to FULFILL A STERYEOTYPE WHICH MAKES THEM WHO THEY ARE AND IN THE PROCESS THEY DO BAD THINGS...L_G_X

Can you read the minds of billions of blacks? No? Then do us all afavor andstop trying to pretend you can do so.

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.L_G_X

and you say you're trying not to be racist :|

NOT RACIST its the truth.

Like I said in the previous quote.

solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts

also on the note of black history month lol

because white history month is 11months of year

and whatever country you are in you learn their history eg english history we do in england i take americans do american history

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

also on the note of black history month lol

because white history month is 11months of year

and whatever country you are in you learn their history eg english history we do in england i take americans do american history

solidgamer
global history
ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 ninjacat11

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselfL_G_X

No you managed to prove you are a racist fool and like to waste time on forums when you should be sleeping...no wait...

Damn, that's one shiny mirror.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#321 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
White people have all year, Blacks can be forgotten by most people. They weren't even in History books until recently, that's why i think it exists.
DocsDeLorean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 DocsDeLorean
Member since 2004 • 2532 Posts

I agree with the topic creator. Black people are segregating themsleves from us (white people). And it is hard for me not to be somewhat racist when most of the black people around here are the ones causing most of the problems. All I see on the news anymore is some black person shot or stole something. And then I have the "pleasure" of their company firsthand at the business I work.

Here are some examples: The other day at work a black guy turned around to "count his change" and then went back to the register and claimed he was shorted $10.00. We knew he was full of crap, but the cashier didn't want to start a commotion and gave him ANOTHER $10.00. They did an auidit on the drawer and sure as ****, the guy did get the right change the first time and ended up getting another $10 because he's a lying, stealing piece of ****.

Last week a black guy came in trying to exchange his store credit for cash and we told him we couldn't do it for him, that it was the policy of the store (and every other business in America) that you can't get cash for store credit. So he started calling the cashier a racist and asked him "Is that how you treat n*****s?!" (No, that's how we treat all crooks and dumb ****s.) and left knowing he wouldn't get away with it.

These are just two of MANY problems that we have at my work that involve black people. Maybe if they didn't steal, didn't complain, worked hard, had some decent manners and spoke clear english, maybe white people wouldn't have such a problem with them. And I know it's possible because I've seen a good amount of black customers that were very friendly, thanked me for helping them and spoke like a person who passed fourth grade English class.

It's just a little hard not to have some anger towards them for the crap I have to listen to or deal with while watching TV, working, driving and even while trying to sleep (don't you love trying to get some sleep while a car with speakers shaking your walls drives by). I didn't make them pick cotton or shoot them down with a fire hose, so why do I have to deal with that crap?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#323 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Maybe because the majority of all US history taught has to deal with white people mainly? :roll:
-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 -Serpahim-

I agree with the topic creator. Black people are segregating themsleves from us (white people). And it is hard for me not to be somewhat racist when most of the black people around here are the ones causing most of the problems. All I see on the news anymore is some black person shot or stole something. And then I have the "pleasure" of their company firsthand at the business I work.

Here are some examples: The other day at work a black guy turned around to "count his change" and then went back to the register and claimed he was shorted $10.00. We knew he was full of crap, but the cashier didn't want to start a commotion and gave him ANOTHER $10.00. They did an auidit on the drawer and sure as ****, the guy did get the right change the first time and ended up getting another $10 because he's a lying, stealing piece of ****.

Last week a black guy came in trying to exchange his store credit for cash and we told him we couldn't do it for him, that it was the policy of the store (and every other business in America) that you can't get cash for store credit. So he started calling the cashier a racist and asked him "Is that how you treat n*****s?!" (No, that's how we treat all crooks and dumb ****s.) and left knowing he wouldn't get away with it.

These are just two of MANY problems that we have at my work that involve black people. Maybe if they didn't steal, didn't complain, worked hard, had some decent manners and spoke clear english, maybe white people wouldn't have such a problem with them. And I know it's possible because I've seen a good amount of black customers that were very friendly, thanked me for helping them and spoke like a person who passed fourth grade English class.

It's just a little hard not to have some anger towards them for the crap I have to listen to or deal with while watching TV, working, driving and even while trying to sleep (don't you love trying to get some sleep while a car with speakers shaking your walls drives by). I didn't make them pick cotton or shoot them down with a fire hose, so why do I have to deal with that crap?

MetalGearRex007

because there arent any crazy ass white people... :roll: seriously, dont generalize. Thats like saying all white people are monsters because hitler and mousollini were.

booshdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 booshdy
Member since 2006 • 402 Posts

Im mixed race too but i still dont see why there is even a debate. White entertainment channels are every channel, almost every show on every channel has predominantly white cast. Not that thats a bad thing! im just opposing the whole "why is there a black entertainment channel and no white entertainment channel?!" thing. I agree that there are problems with gangs and crime but in fairness crime is committed by all races, gang orientated or not. I also agree that 'role models' like 50 cent are absoloutly usless but lickily no one cares about him anymore, even people who did :)

I just think in this generation nothing is going to change, we just need to raise future kids with the common sense they need, then things will change.

p.s I dont think at all it's "hard not to be racist" nor me or my friends or racist, and we dont even have to try! :)

greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#326 greenprince
Member since 2006 • 3332 Posts

Since whites are the majority in America, there's no need to have a month for our history. Who cares anyway? If we did that, it would be pretty bad for the minorities because they'll see it as the whites pressing down on them as is "This is our month. Respect it". Or something....It's really not nessessary because we didn't have any struggle in this country so it's not like we need people to sympathize for us for nothing....That's pretty much the reason behind the Gay month and Black HIstory month...

Again, who cares?

camreeno360
What about Asian History month or Latino History month? I think they deserve a month too.
Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Gamer556
Member since 2006 • 3846 Posts

Attention all black GS posters:

Instead of sitting here and hopelessly pretending like violent black culture isn't a problem, how about you guys actually do something about it? Sitting here making excuses isn't going to change anything. Surely you guys must take note of all the black crime you see on the news everyday. Don't you think it's time for a change?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 deactivated-59d151f079814

Instead of sitting here and hopelessly pretending like violent black culture isn't a problem, how about you guys actually do something about it? Sitting here making excuses isn't going to change anything. Surely you guys must take note of all the black crime you see on the news everyday. Don't you think it's time for a change?

Gamer556

This is the most ignorant post I have ever seen.. Yes because CLEARLY all black people commit crimes :roll:.. Because CLEARLY you are responsible for crimes other people of your race commit in the world :roll:

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 -Serpahim-

Gamer556

Attention all White GS posters:

Instead of sitting here pretending like black people are the only violent people in the world, why dont you take off you swastika and recognize that white people are equally as violent as black people. And with 12% of the US population being black, i can gaurantee you that there more crimes involving white people than black people, it just so happens that black people are put on the front lines. And you are telling us to do sumthing about it? OK, why dont u get off your fat behind and go tackle the KKK then come here and preach.

Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Gamer556
[QUOTE="Gamer556"]

sSubZerOo

This is the most ignorant post I have ever seen.. Yes because CLEARLY all black people commit crimes :roll:.. Because CLEARLY you are responsible for crimes other people of your race commit in the world :roll:

Where did I say any of that? I didn't say all black people commit crimes, and I didn't say they're all responsible for the crimes of other blacks. What I'm saying is black violence is outrageously high and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Whenever the topic comes up, most blacks just want write it off as a nonissue. I mean, if you went to your doctor and he said you had cancer, would you tell him he's wrong just because you don't want to hear it? Of course not.

Violent black culture is an obvious problem that needs to be recognized. Black community leaders need to stand up and do something about it.

freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
White people commit more crimes thann any other race in America. Most of the pedophiles caught turn out to be white and serial killers etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

Gamer556

Where did I say any of that? I didn't say all black people commit crimes, and I didn't say they're all responsible for the crimes of other blacks. What I'm saying is black violence is outrageously high and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. Whenever the topic comes up, most blacks just want write it off as a nonissue. I mean, if you went to your doctor and he said you had cancer, would you tell him he's wrong just because you don't want to hear it? Of course not.

Violent black culture is an obvious problem that needs to be recognized. Black community leaders need to stand up and do something about it.

Yet again what does race have anything to do with this? Its like this, what responsibility do I have to do on making my race have less crime? This isn't suppose to be a raical issue what so ever.. Crime ingeneral should go down regardless of race..

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 -Serpahim-
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

Gamer556

dude...get your facts right...i can guarantee you that the majority of crimes in the US are commited by white people. White community leaders should really do sumthing about that...because if they did, the US crime rate would drop significantly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 deactivated-59d151f079814

White people commit more crimes thann any other race in America. Most of the pedophiles caught turn out to be white and serial killers etc.freshgman

Well thats not really a fair comparison.. Whites also are the majority of the population..

Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Gamer556
[QUOTE="Gamer556"]

-Serpahim-

Instead of sitting here pretending like black people are the only violent people in the world, why dont you take off you swastika and recognize that white people are equally as violent as black people. And with 12% of the US population being black, i can gaurantee you that there more crimes involving white people than black people, it just so happens that black people are put on the front lines. And you are telling us to do sumthing about it? OK, why dont u get off your fat behind and go tackle the KKK then come here and preach.

Because that's just not true. Doesn't it bother you that blacks make up 12% of the US population but make up for 44% of the people in our prisons? Isn't that statistic just slightly alarming?

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 -Serpahim-
[QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

Gamer556

Because that's just not true. Doesn't it bother you that blacks make up 12% of the US population but make up for 44% of the people in our prisons? Isn't that statistic just slightly alarming?

Its very alarming but for a different reason....

Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 Gamer556
[QUOTE="Gamer556"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

sSubZerOo

Yet again what does race have anything to do with this? Its like this, what responsibility do I have to do on making my race have less crime? This isn't suppose to be a raical issue what so ever.. Crime ingeneral should go down regardless of race..

Obviously, but that doesn't excuse the disproportionally high amount of black crime in the US. Like I said, it's a cultural problem that needs to be recognized. I'm not trying to defend the crime rate of other ethinicities. I'm just pointing out the one that is relevant to this thread, and it is clearly the most extreme case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

Gamer556

Isn't it also true that blacks also get far harsher penalties alot of times in justice system over whites? Look it up.. The point being what do people of the same race have any responsibility to doing it? The only relation they have is skin color, people should try to lower crime in general ALL together not just one race.. I think its absurd and racist ot pigeon hole one race.. Infact poverty is a huge reason for crime rates, if we were to fix that then alot of crime owuld most likely drop off..

Lets not forget the rediculous drug laws we have.. We have more people in prison then China a country with nearly 4 times our population and a communist country at that.. This is mainly due to our rediculous drug laws.

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="freshgman"]White people commit more crimes thann any other race in America. Most of the pedophiles caught turn out to be white and serial killers etc.sSubZerOo

Well thats not really a fair comparison.. Whites also are the majority of the population..

So why has some poster sat there and said "ALL BLACK POSTERS" fight crime like I'm part of the problem by abiding by the law my whole life, when it's clear all races are equally to blame for crime. Here's what that post SHOULD have read:

Attention all GS posters:

Instead of sitting here and hopelessly pretending like violent black culture is the only problem, how about you guys actually do something about it? Sitting here making excuses isn't going to change anything. Surely you guys must take note of the overall depravity you see on the news everyday. Don't you think it's time for a change?Gamer556

Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Gamer556
[QUOTE="Gamer556"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

sSubZerOo

Isn't it also true that blacks also get far harsher penalties alot of times in justice system over whites? Look it up.. The point being what do people of the same race have any responsibility to doing it? The only relation they have is skin color, people should try to lower crime in general ALL together not just one race.. I think its absurd and racist ot pigeon hole one race.. Infact poverty is a huge reason for crime rates, if we were to fix that then alot of crime owuld most likely drop off..

Lets not forget the rediculous drug laws we have.. We have more people in prison then China a country with nearly 4 times our population and a communist country at that.. This is mainly due to our rediculous drug laws.

I pointed it out because only the black community can stop this problem, and they're not doing it. Nobody else can speak out against black crime. They'll lose thier job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="freshgman"]White people commit more crimes thann any other race in America. Most of the pedophiles caught turn out to be white and serial killers etc.Eman5805

So why has some poster sat there and said "ALL BLACK POSTERS" fight crime like I'm part of the problem by abiding by the law my whole life, when it's clear all races are equally to blame for crime. Here's what that post SHOULD have read:

Attention all GS posters:

Instead of sitting here and hopelessly pretending like violent black culture is the only problem, how about you guys actually do something about it? Sitting here making excuses isn't going to change anything. Surely you guys must take note of the overall depravity you see on the news everyday. Don't you think it's time for a change?Gamer556

I am by no way agreeing with him.. I disagree with him fully.. But that does not mean I should agree iwth your point.. Its a oversimplifcation.. Even if the % of crime rate for both A and B were the same, of course group A would have more crimes because their population is much larger.

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 -Serpahim-

I pointed it out because only the black community can stop this problem, and they're not doing it. Nobody else can speak out against black crime. They'll lose thier job.

Gamer556

Dude...take care of white crime first, then give me a call.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"][QUOTE="Gamer556"][QUOTE="-Serpahim-"][QUOTE="Gamer556"]

Gamer556

Black communities? Are you kidding me.. We live in a multi-racial society, blacks and whites or any other race for that matter are no segregated.. The onlysegregation we have here is through economical/social class.If people want to lower crime rates they must combat poverty and fix the public education system.. Both are a travesty.

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 Eman5805

I am by no way agreeing with him.. I disagree with him fully.. But that does not mean I should agree iwth your point.. Its a oversimplifcation.. Even if the % of crime rate for both A and B were the same, of course group A would have more crimes because their population is much larger.sSubZerOo

I'd rather oversimplify the solution than overgeneralize the problem.

That's just me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]I am by no way agreeing with him.. I disagree with him fully.. But that does not mean I should agree iwth your point.. Its a oversimplifcation.. Even if the % of crime rate for both A and B were the same, of course group A would have more crimes because their population is much larger.Eman5805

I'd rather oversimplify the solution than overgeneralize the problem.

That's just me.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how is that a overgeneralization.. I didn't make a single statement. I merely said ODVIOUSLLY whites are gonna have more crimes even when their % is lower because they make up the majority of the race.. I am not saying it ISN'T a problem, what I am saying is this line of thought is FLAWED.. If you have two schools one has 1000 kids and one has a 100 kids.. On one side 850 of the kids pass on the other side 80 kids passed.. Of course they are gonna have a higher amount of students failing because there is more students over all.. Their % could be near perfect but they could have more students fail over a a school that has 50% of the students fail. Now which school has the greater problem here? As I said its a problem but its a rediuclous comparison and not very fair.

Jehuty08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Jehuty08
Member since 2007 • 1950 Posts

[QUOTE="verparanoidpers"]its funny cuz it seems like all the black kids only hang out with other black kids, and there are only a few who hang out with people of other races, and this doesn't reign true for the other ethnicitiesVanHelsingBoA64

That's a damn good helping of LIE. What's for dessert, FALSEHOOD?

for sure! I dont know what you are basing this statement on but I hang out with more than just black kids and I am not the only one.

Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Eman5805

My bad, I never meant that YOU overgeneralized, just that those were two opposite extremes of...well that isn't important, just know I wasn't saying you overgeneralized anything, just I'd rather do one than the other if I could only choose between the two...

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#348 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
There is no need for Black History Month anymore. It is outdated and unnecessary.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

I can understand where you are coming from but...

This thread will end up a 10+ page quote tree and wall of text hell

you have been warned :shock:ajc_176

you were right

skinnypete91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 skinnypete91
Member since 2006 • 6022 Posts
This is still going? :o