Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#251 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
[QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="_Marisa_"]ALMOST all blacks do the crimes huh? It's almost even according to the Bureau of Justice. I suggest you do some more research before you point fingers at certain races. You have just been debunked. You may now leave.L_G_X

again more posting rubbish..

YOU ARE A GIRL AND GIRLS HAVE COOTIES SO I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU EWWW GO AWAY COOTIE MACHINE!!!

Yaah i will reply to rubbish with more crap

It's called statistics. You say black people act outrageous? Look at you, you're going around like a bafoon insulting others. You refuse to pay attention to any reason or proof. You're just a mad little child looking for a fight. You've already violated about 5 TOS. You should leave with what dignity you MIGHT have left.

Do not call me a puffoon sir you are implying that i am homosexual

no she's implying that you are acting ridiculous and being a racist

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

NO DONT YOU SEE???! he called me a retard so i misspelt mongoloid on purpose to make myself seem retarded, it seems it is YOU who needs to step your game up :P

L_G_X

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe that as much as I'll believe a Jewish man can become Pope. :roll:

Yeah your right i fail at life, im getting **** grades, have no GF, wasting my life on the pc/console, troll on forums...dood im such an epic PHAIL!!11 Not to mention ive started to play counter-strike..:(:(

I now not only retract my previous statement of you being as fun as FPSGunner, who'd actually put up a good argument at least once, I also refer to my last emotion of... :roll:

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts

Do not call me a puffoon sir you are implying that i am homosexualL_G_X
A buffoon is pretty much a fool, an idiot. Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex exclusively(Otherwise, it would be Bisexual, obviously), and what is a puffoon? She didn't say that.

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 leegar88
Member since 2006 • 5307 Posts

Im not a racist either, but ill tell you one thing. Black people are/ can be normal...but some of them take it uppon themselves to be (Nihgggarrrs). These (few) realy give the rest a bad image, i know lots of black people who are very decent and conservative and also dislike this (gangsta/hip hop) trend yet they dont act white....they conserve their cultural difference.

the Nihgaah on the otherhand just like any other culturaly alienating group (skinheads /LATINOS/) are realy detrimental to society as a whole and seem to incur in nothing of value...

I dont entirely belive what that nobel prize scientist said the other day about black people not being as Geneticaly SMART, as other cultures but countries where the majority ofthe population is black, ex some parts (most) of Africa...are brutal, corrupt, 3rd world$hi* holes......and why is this...its not cause they are black its something about their culture. and their attitude...I mean for gods sake Who else would put a gold grill in their teethand gold wheels on their caretc etc...

I guess what im tryung to say is that i realy dislike the whole hip hop trend,,, or any other for that mater like goth or emo....but of all hip hop has got to be the most intelectualy void, violence prone, and vanity fueled ..Its just garbage and people waste their life and money on this crap...thm bi ches and Ho's and Pimp gangstas.....

Pythos77

You make a lot of points, but the thing is most young people act howlike the people on tv. Goths, Gangstas, Punks, all stem from MTV. It doesn't have anything to do with the culture, go to a black church that is one of the closest looks into black culture you can get most of the people in those churches condemn that MTV/BETcrap. People see the idiots in the media and that is the guy they want to be, that person beinga certain race drags in more people. A lot of times the Black male on BET is more self destructive if there were more positive role models then things might get better.

And the culture of blacks in Africa and Americaaren't the same.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 L_G_X
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselfwemhim

No you managed to prove you are a racist fool and like to waste time on forums when you should be sleeping...no wait...

How is he racist? Also, question: Why should he be sleeping? I for example woke up 6 hours ago. Oh wait, I forgot, blacks don't have free will, he woke up 20 hours ago, it wasn't his choice, he doesn't have the mentality to be an individual, he's black...(Don't mod me mods, this was clearly a mockery of his own racism).

The ....no wait... part meant that the sentence was directed at me, infact i was insulting myself, i am dumb arnt i? *makes spastic laughing sound*

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#256 Whight_Knight
Member since 2007 • 5725 Posts

Its a shame that im discussing race issues with narrow minded people :(L_G_X

I like your joke about others being narrow minded.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 tmac200913
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

NO DONT YOU SEE???! he called me a retard so i misspelt mongoloid on purpose to make myself seem retarded, it seems it is YOU who needs to step your game up :P

L_G_X

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I'll believe that as much as I'll believe a Jewish man can become Pope. :roll:

Yeah your right i fail at life, im getting **** grades, have no GF, wasting my life on the pc/console, troll on forums...dood im such an epic PHAIL!!11 Not to mention ive started to play counter-strike..:(:(

thats exactly what I think of you

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

I guess we will all have to wait till the mods decide to ban this guy or he just leaves.leegar88

Honestly suprised it went on this long man

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#259 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

Im not talking about the music, im talking about the attitude the Bling,,,the pants hanging off your a$$ , the Grills, the jerseys...the chains,,,,,the hand gestures and the way they speak.....thats what i mean By hip hop attiude sorry if i didnt express myself in a clearer maner...i hope you understand now

ITS GARBAGE..................

The music...of course not all of it is bad......just like any other genre they got good artist and bad ones

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 L_G_X

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Do not call me a puffoon sir you are implying that i am homosexualwemhim

A buffoon is pretty much a fool, an idiot. Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex exclusively(Otherwise, it would be Bisexual obviously), and what is a puffoon? She didn't say that.

I have your monies i just need your sort code sir :roll:

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

thats exactly what I think of you

Oh you are right sir i am teh FAIL :roll:

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 L_G_X
CAN I KICK IT? YES YOU CAN!
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 tmac200913
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="tmac200913"]this thread is pretty much over.. just give it up man you have nowhere else to go.. all you managed to do with this little thread is make a fool outta yourselfwemhim

No you managed to prove you are a racist fool and like to waste time on forums when you should be sleeping...no wait...

How is he racist? Also, question: Why should he be sleeping? I for example woke up 6 hours ago. Oh wait, I forgot, blacks don't have free will, he woke up 20 hours ago, it wasn't his choice, he doesn't have the mentality to be an individual, he's black...(Don't mod me mods, this was clearly a mockery of his own racism).

you make a good point lol

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 L_G_X

To the guy with the redcrucifix picture; you seem to be a good example of a good black person, you create a good image for the whole race, keep it up anddont fall into the stereotype!!

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 bigdcstile

Im not talking about the music, im talking about the attitude the Bling,,,the pants hanging off your a$$ , the Grills, the jerseys...the chains,,,,,the hand gestures and the way they speak.....thats what i mean By hip hop attiude sorry if i didnt express myself in a clearer maner...i hope you understand now

The music...of course not all of it is bad......just like any other genre they got good artist and bad ones

Pythos77

So the mentality of the minority dictates the majority? Because that's what you're referring to when you're talking about the saggy jeans, the grills, the chains, the bling: the minority of the genre. Hell, those are not the founding focal points OF hip hop. Only recently have these ideas been pushed by execs who'd rather reward an artist for his image and how much he sells rather than actual ability.

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 leegar88

CAN I KICK IT? YES YOU CAN!L_G_X

BO Knows this Bo knows that Bo don't know jack because Bo can't rap your tribe called quest argument fails sir.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 L_G_X
to tmac : GO AND PLAY RUNESCAPE YOU CRAZY BOY!
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 L_G_X
And if you insult my mother one more time i will report you to a moderator.
mealex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 mealex
Member since 2005 • 1564 Posts
There shouldn't be any racial history month there should just be history month.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 bigdcstile

To the guy with the redcrucifix picture; you seem to be a good example of a good black person, you create a good image for the whole race, keep it up anddont fall into the stereotype!!

L_G_X

I'm not offended, but don't ever in your "Behind the screen I am safe" life patronize me in that way. Are you outside your mind? Good black person? That's the problem with you now. You're so wrapped up in your own little world that you almost avoid the fact that people are not dictated by their skin pigment but by their own individualized actions. I mean, what you said is the equivalent of someone telling me, "You speak so well" as if I'm not supposed to. As if I'm supposed to fall prey to the stereotypes. Those people, like you, are just as bad as the few blacks you say you've seen that have an adverse idea of what acting 'black' really is.

_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts
Guys...He's obviously a very ignorant child whom is mad because he spent so much time writing an essay on racism and is angry because nobody will help him justify his racism.

We need to quit feeding the troll.

Let him live in his crazy sheltered little world.

As Margaret Atwood once said..."I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one 'race' - the human race - and we are all members of it"
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 wemhim

Pythos77
Well, that's affecting everybody, everywhere people are creating new trends, and they're all almost equally...."LOL WUT!?". I'd say it's more related to age than race. Since younger people are typically the trendy kind. However, all people are equally capable of coming out with ridiculous fashion trends etc. Younger people however, haven't grown through the times, thus, they need to create their own time, just like our former generations. Some trends are fads, and some grow into something amazing, like Rock N Roll.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
So ur basically trying to say that my race uses Darwinism and think we are better then everybody. U know if u live in aplace filled with poverty and other bad influentail things sometimes there are not alot of opportunties.
leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 leegar88
[QUOTE="Pythos77"]

bigdcstile

So the mentality of the minority dictates the majority? Because that's what you're referring to when you're talking about the saggy jeans, the grills, the chains, the bling: the minority of the genre. Hell, those are not the founding focal points OF hip hop. Only recently have these ideas been pushed by execs who'd rather reward an artist for his image and how much he sells rather than actual ability.

I have always been a big rap fan and I think its like this. The three main topics of rap are gang life sometimes focusing on violence and crime and issues in urban areas, enlightenment focusing on social issues, and Material focusing more on money and other pleasures. There are usually periods where one of the three get more focus guess which one is being focused on more now.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 L_G_X
believe it or not guy with the red crucifix my comment was meant to be a compliment.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 L_G_X
Also dont say im hiding behind a computer, since were all doing that, if this convo was irl right now, someone would be dead. (probably me but ya never know)
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 wemhim
[QUOTE="Pythos77"]

bigdcstile

Hip Hop is actually a really awesome genre when utilized correctly, one of the best in my opinion. What a lot of people don't realize is that even Rock musicians have hip hop like inspiration to the music and such. Hip Hop in no way denotes drugs and violence, it's a type of musical melody, with rhymes and all that, that's why I like the late 70s and 80s kind.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#278 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

If you think racism can be justified, you've already started failing.

Although I understand what you're saying "b people this and that with crime, mean looks, and the mainstream concensus of certain b people of some societies," but what about the other billion of them in Africa, buddy?

:shock: "Oh, About that 80%, what I meant was... "

Yeah, no.

"i am black so i can stare at you" so i stare back and think just because your black doesnt mean you can look at me like your superior or something you **** right off."

It sounds like you've just got the wrong mindset, because unless you're actually reading their thoughts, you're just full of it, really. I'm part African and I live in an area with mostly white Americans, so I get all kinds of crap, yet I don't let it get to me. That's why I'm still doing what I've been plan on doing since I've been a kid and not being corrupted by things like....hate...and generalizations of things or people.

Come on man(are you a dude?), stop looking at the glass half-empty and live.

And....it's not all of us.

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 leegar88
[QUOTE="Pythos77"]

wemhim

Well, that's affecting everybody, everywhere people are creating new trends, and they're all almost equally...."LOL WUT!?". I'd say it's more related to age than race. Since younger people are typically the trendy kind. However, all people are equally capable of coming out with ridiculous fashion trends etc. Younger people however, haven't grown through the times, thus, they need to create their own time, just like our former generations. Some trends are fads, and some grow into something amazing, like Rock N Roll.

I thinkthis should be posted again although I am not disagreeing with you.The thing is most young people act how the people on tv do. Goths, Gangstas, Punks, all stem from MTV. It doesn't have anything to do with the culture, go to a black church that is one of the closest looks into black culture you can get most of the people in those churches condemn that MTV/BETcrap. People see the idiots in the media and that is the guy they want to be, that person beinga certain race drags in more people. A lot of times the Black male on BET is more self destructive if there were more positive role models then things might get better.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 tmac200913
TC do you have any friends at all? (Im talkin bout real life, not internet or imaginary)
GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 GamerPro1984

Also dont say im hiding behind a computer, since were all doing that, if this convo was irl right now, someone would be dead. (probably me but ya never know)L_G_X

honestly your the one being most aggressive here, the whole thread your going off and generalizing a race for the actions of few. You managed to offend people of quite a few races because your racism knows no bounds either.

The biggest fail is you saying your not racist and you went downhill as this entire thread grew out , like 6 pages now

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 wemhim
There shouldn't be any racial history month there should just be history month.mealex
I agree with days for individuals, like MLK. But history months are unneeded in my opinion. However, like I said before, all ethnicities acknowledge black history month. It's all the ethnicities creation.
bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 bigdcstile
[QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

leegar88

I thinkthis should be posted again although I am not disagreeing with you.The thing is most young people act how the people on tv do. Goths, Gangstas, Punks, all stem from MTV. It doesn't have anything to do with the culture, go to a black church that is one of the closest looks into black culture you can get most of the people in those churches condemn that MTV/BETcrap. People see the idiots in the media and that is the guy they want to be, that person beinga certain race drags in more people. A lot of times the Black male on BET is more self destructive if there were more positive role models then things might get better.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Whight_Knight
Member since 2007 • 5725 Posts

You know what?I really dont care anymore what he has to say.I know he's wrong.I know the rest of the people in this thread are right.

And do you know what?

Im laughing ....

Goodnight lad , better luck next time.

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 wemhim
[QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

leegar88

Well, in reality, I have nothing wrong with any of it. It's here for a reason, the future generations have the responsibility to view what the former generations have done, and build upon that, some of there ideals will be a little, "LOL WUT!?"(Emos), some will have relevance and give birth to something that can change the world(Hippies, Cival Rights movement...etc...). These fads are necessary, it'snecessary that young people create new things, it would be a horrible world if everybody just kept 1980s and before music style. They need to change things, whether it be good or bad, change is good. Young people are the ones who give birth to trends, not ethnic backgrounds, because young people have all the events of the former generations, to create new ways. There will be a lot of crap, but it's almost like Nitendo, one of the most biggest innovators in gaming, they had some crappy things, nobody should expect to be a culture changing generation without a bunch of crap in there.
leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 leegar88
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

bigdcstile

Huh

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#288 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I was a black person for Halloween. Really, I painted myself black.
leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 leegar88
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

wemhim

Well, in reality, I have nothing wrong with any of it. It's here for a reason, the future generations have the responsibility to view what the former generations have done, and build upon that, some of there ideals will be a little, "LOL WUT!?"(Emos), some will have relevance and give birth to something that can change the world(Hippies, Cival Rights movement...etc...). These fads are necessary, it'snecessary that young people create new things, it would be a horrible world if everybody just kept 1980s and before music style. They need to change things, whether it be good or bad, change is good. Young people are the ones who give birth to trends, not ethnic backgrounds, because young people have all the events of the former generations, to create new ways. There will be a lot of crap, but it's almost like Nitendo, one of the most biggest innovators in gaming, they had some crappy things, nobody should expect to be a culture changing generation without a bunch of crap in there.

True, but still some of these fads need to change themselves if they arecausing people to be self destructive, but I don't have a problem with peole dressing a certain way orhaving differentviews.

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 wemhim

True, but still some of these fads need to change themselves if they arecausing people to be self destructive, but I don't have a problem with peole dressing a certain way orhaving differentviews.leegar88
I'm sure the 10s will be an exciting era. I have a feeling it could actually be like the 70s or 80s(Extremely cool). Technology, culture, everything. But yeah, a lot of stupid stuff comes out, hopefully the 10s have some new things, so we can rid of the current things. That'd be exciting. No more anti-Emo gamespot threads.

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 bigdcstile
[QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

leegar88

Huh

I had actually said something, but the post won't show up.

There was a program I was watching on PBS about the natures of Hip Hop. The narrator made a statement saying that mainstream hip hop has done more harm for the black image than any white supremacist propoganda.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 GamerPro1984

As Margaret Atwood once said..."I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one 'race' - the human race - and we are all members of it"_Marisa_

Thats the best thing I read , awesome quote marisa and I hope people do realise this fact... The size of the world is not getting bigger , we as a people are , we will have no choice but to accept this , people who generalize an entire people for the actions of few will die out eventually.

TC most people would agree North Corea is run by a terrible person whos views are twisted and has no concept of diplomacy , do you jusge THE PEOPLE of this country to be terrible people also?? They arent but using your logic they are...

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 leegar88
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="bigdcstile"][QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="Pythos77"]

bigdcstile

Huh

I had actually said something, but the post won't show up.

There was a program I was watching on PBS about the natures of Hip Hop. The narrator made a statement saying that mainstream hip hop has done more harm for the black image than any white supremacist propoganda.

Oh stupid glitches

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#294 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
I LOVE RACIALLY MOTIVATED THREADS!
rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#295 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts
i fail to see why americans segregate themselves as "blacks" and "whites"..here where i live we just classify people as "man, woman, child, adult".
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 helium_flash
Statistically speaking, blacks commit more crime, however, white males are more likely to be serial killers. There is definitely a double standard today. Everything aside, black guys are awesome haha.B05T0N
That is because we plan who we are going to kill before we do it, and generally have some twisted childhood as a good alibi.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 helium_flash

These are some statistics fromthe United States Department of Justice

Let me start off by saying, If you are in any way offended, I dont give a flying ****.

from 1976-2004, 50.9% of all homicides committed in the US were committed by Whites, and 46% were committed by African Americans, and 2.1 % were committed by other races.

According to the CIA world factbook, whites make up over 81% of the entire population in America, and only 12.9% are Black

According to the federal bureau of investigation, in 2003, of the 16,043 homicides committed in the US, 5,132 were known to have been committed by whites, and 5,729 were known to have been committed by blacks

According to the FBI, 6913 victims of Homicide in 2003 were white, and 6887 were black

Call me racist all you want, but these are real actual statistics by the FBI

can someone explain this?

verparanoidpers
And they lumped hispanics in that "white"group too.
RynoQB825

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 RynoQB825
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts
Somehow I knew that almost everyone would just call the TC a racist. Kind of sad that you can't express a personalopinion about the state of black culture without being labeled a racist. Personally, I think the whole situation (race relations I'm talking about), it's all just sad. The fact of the matter is, there are double standards. This is not just a racist thing to say, this is reality. Or, has it gotten to the point that reality is considered "racist?" It seems that way sometimes, when they spend hours on major news networksdenouncing people like Michael Richards who let the N-word slip out. I see it everyday, it's just sick. Today it was Dog the Bounty Hunter who said the N-word, and honest to God they spent an hour talking about it. I almost laughed when they showed a row of photos of (white) people who had used the N-word in public, basically saying "these people are eeeevill!" I just thought to myself "whereon this listare 2Pac, and Chamillionaire, and Snoop Doggy Dogg and the hundreds of other (black) rappers that use the word freely. I know people are going to take what I'm saying, turn it around and call it racist , when infact I don't have any ill feelings towards black people. It just makes me sad when I see what's happening.
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#299 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts

Ofcourse im talking about the majority

L_G_X

I'm pretty sure they're the minority.

And I agree with some of your points. I'mblack myself and I can't stand some of the things my people do. It's kind of like how Chris Rock said it, "Everything white people hate about black people, black people hate more".

Coincidentally enough, I just finished watching The Freedom Writers :P

Avatar image for clinicalinsayne
clinicalinsayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 clinicalinsayne
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts

i have one thing to say:

go play in traffic. you have no idea what you are talking about. you say you are harassed by black people day in and day out? boo hoo for you. welcome to life and human nature. it's human nature to attack what is different. if you're the only white person on a bus, of course someone will notice it. in my hometown, i'm the only pegan in a world of baptists and catholics. do you think that because they made my life miserable for my entire life, i somehow feel that all baptists and catholics are evil bigots whose sole purpose is to convert those and "burn the witch"? no. i judge each and every person on WHO they are, not WHAT they are. if you were smarter, you may realize that each person is different and deserves a chance. so go outside and open your mind. you may be surprised with what you discover when you let some air in your stuffy opinions.