Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew Linked to Billionaire Pedophile

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blutfahne
Member since 2014 • 276 Posts

Jeffrey Epstein convicted billionaire pedophile is good buddies with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. Both men Clinton and Andrew used to frequent Epsteins Caribbean Island where he shipped in sex slaves by the thousands over the course of the years. Epstein kept them locked up in a basement dungeon, kept a journal and photo record of the girls etc etc. Apparently gigantic murals of child sex acts are painted on the walls inside this mansion.

"Jeffery Epstein has close ties with former president Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. Flight logs for Epstein’s private jet show Clinton on more than ten flights between 2002 and 2005. Clinton cut ties with Epstein in 2011 after the sex scandals, while Prince Andrew was seen visiting Epstein in New York in 2010 soon after his release from prison."

http://jewishvoiceny.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7639:rehashing-old-wounds-for-billionaire-pedophile-jeff-epstein&catid=108:jewcy-news&Itemid=291

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/mar/13/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein

Did not realize dailymail was infowars or similar.

Regardless the billionaire was convicted of these crimes and admitted to dozens of non-disclosure settlements with the underage victims. Prince Andrew still hangs with the man and has received flak for it while Clinton has cut all ties. Are you saying Clinton never new this man and never flew to his private island? Are you saying this man was not convicted in US court of law?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

>dailymail

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

A few months old Daily Mail article? Nice try TC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Sounds hard to believe, and if FoxNews didn't jump all over it, it's probably fake.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Daily Mail eh? Nothing about this when I check google news so I'm going to wait for a few other sources.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
Loading Video...

Some musical accompaniment for your Daily Mail reading needs.

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blutfahne
@Serraph105 said:

Daily Mail eh? Nothing about this when I check google news so I'm going to wait for a few other sources.

What's the deal with the daily mail? Is it crap like infowars? I changed the link in OP.

Regardless the billionaire was convicted of these crimes and admitted to dozens of non-disclosure settlements with the underage victims. Prince Andrew still hangs with the man and has received flak for it while Clinton has cut all ties. Are you saying Clinton never new this man and never flew to his private island? Are you saying this man was not convicted in US court of law?

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chaplainDMK

@blutfahne said:
@Serraph105 said:

What's the deal with the daily mail? Is it crap like infowars? I changed the link in OP.

At the end of the day if all this is true, unless Clinton and Andrews specifically knew what was going on I don't really see why this impacts anything?

Ye they were hanging with him, most serial killers, rapists etc. actually have friends.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

also linked to the scandal by brit tabloids is batboy and the worlds fattest twins.

are you saying batboy and twins had no contact?

are you saying that?

is that what you are saying?

saying that is what you are?

or inferring?

is that what you are alluding to?

saying are you that are is?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

@blutfahne said:
@Serraph105 said:

As for your first question The Daily Mail is infamous for reporting real news while also inputting a fair amount of made up news pieces.

As for this particular new story I have not looked into the information enough to consider myself truly knowledgeable on the subject. That being said since you made this topic I have to assume that you did know this to be true and poured over the details of the court case. Seeing as how I love to learn new things please feel free to inform me on everything you learned while doing so.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44551 Posts
Loading Video...

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blutfahne

@chaplainDMK said:

@blutfahne said:
@Serraph105 said:

At the end of the day if all this is true, unless Clinton and Andrews specifically knew what was going on I don't really see why this impacts anything?

Ye they were hanging with him, most serial killers, rapists etc. actually have friends.

"Jeffery Epstein has close ties with former president Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. Flight logs for Epstein’s private jet show Clinton on more than ten flights between 2002 and 2005. Clinton cut ties with Epstein in 2011 after the sex scandals, while Prince Andrew was seen visiting Epstein in New York in 2010 soon after his release from prison."

http://jewishvoiceny.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7639:rehashing-old-wounds-for-billionaire-pedophile-jeff-epstein&catid=108:jewcy-news&Itemid=291

Are you saying the jewishvoiceny.com are liars? Are you anti-semite?

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chaplainDMK

@blutfahne said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@blutfahne said:
@Serraph105 said:

Are you saying the jewishvoiceny.com are liars? Are you anti-semite?

Ye, **** you zionist pigs.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@airshocker said:

Sounds hard to believe, and if FoxNews didn't jump all over it, it's probably fake.

Good point.