Best shows to watch while multitasking?

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (3099 posts) -

Looking for good shows I can watch where I don't have to give my full attention of what's going on screen so I can do some multitasking (play games basically). Any good suggestions?

From this list I conjured up, which shows should I give my full attention and which best shows could I multitask.

• Breaking Bad
  • Homeland
  • House of Cards
  • Seinfeld
  • Friends
  • Buffy the vampire slayer
  • Arrested Development
  • South Park
  • Futurama
  • Random Stand Up comedy shows.
  • The sopranos
  • Prison Break
  • The Unit

This is not all the shows I missed out, but the shows I know I want to watch. If you have any better suggestion, go ahead and say it.

Thank You in the advance!

#2 Posted by Korvus (3223 posts) -

I think it depends on the show but also depends on the game. If I'm multitasking with shows and games at once I normally choose a dialogue heavy show with an action/sports/racing, low on narration game so that I can focus mostly on listening to the show, otherwise I often feel like I end up only paying attention to one of the storylines.

#3 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1748 posts) -

Shows you've already watched before. You might not catch everything multitasking watching a new show.

Sports is the only other thing I can think of that wouldn't need your total focus.

For me, I will sometimes rewatch episodes of Lost (even though it's a dumb show), Arrested Development, and Always Sunny while I'm multitasking. I'd like to also add Breaking Bad to this list, but I want to first watch it again from start to finish before jumping around.

#4 Edited by lostrib (34576 posts) -

Jersey Shore

#5 Edited by Master_Live (14191 posts) -

Shows you've already watched before.

This. Or sports. Multitasking while "watching" an episode you have never seen before is a no-no.