Best Let's Players to watch on Youtube?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (4753 posts) -

Looking for Let's players to watch on youtube that I might not know who they are.

And please don't suggest Pewdiepie. I know who he is.

#2 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23646 posts) -

Game Grumps

James Rolfe (AVGN) and Mike Matei

Two Best Friends Play

#3 Posted by deeliman (2525 posts) -

Jacksepticeye

#4 Edited by Behardy24 (4753 posts) -

@f22_king_raptor: Thank You,but I already know about all those youtubers.

Plus, James & Mike (Cinemassacre) produce the best youtube videos.

#5 Posted by themajormayor (25918 posts) -

Two best friends. Northernlion.

#6 Edited by Slashless (10098 posts) -

Cr1tikal is really the only funny one although he doesn't really do LPs.

TBF have game industry experience so I guess they're one of the most informative.

#8 Edited by byof_america (1407 posts) -

GamersDissent plays a lot of strategy type games that are not well known. For some of the slower games he does some heavy editing, so they're usually short, but full of content. Also, he sounds a lot like Nathan Lane, whether that's a good thing or not is up to you.

quill18 also does strategy games, but does a lot of the more popular ones, like the civilization series, and doesn't edit the videos. Typical videos last about 30 min, but he does do very long live streams.

MrNintendoFanMan is pretty funny, especially when he plays with his friends.

#9 Posted by Storm_Marine (11544 posts) -

@f22_king_raptor said:

Game Grumps

#10 Edited by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

SSoHPKC Pretty big name. I just like him for his easy going, laid back attitude.

NakaTeleeli Another laid back LPer. Plays a lot of Japanese games, a good portion of them being pretty niche, so if that's not your thing, just ignore this.

Maximilian If you like fighting games. If not, he also has a second channel for non fighting game playthroughs called YoVideogames.

Masterkizz A lot of BL2 stuff, but he plays other things as well.

#11 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8171 posts) -

Critical (penguinz) is freaking hilarious. Volund and Cosmic Contrarian are two Scottish youtubers who play every game on the max difficulty if you like watching someone be challenged.

#12 Posted by LexLas (4338 posts) -

I watch the Angry Joe reviews, and some gameplay. Besides that, i don't know, but Gamespot has their own page, pretty cool .