best freestyle bike brand?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
Mongoose, Huffy, or any other ones? I'm looking for a good freestyle bike for me to go to work. I'm 16 so I dont want a small bike. I want something cheap (price cheap) and durable and long lasting and not too big but not too small and all that good stuff.
thegame458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 thegame458
Member since 2006 • 1326 Posts
Mongoose is the way to go, but are you sure you dont want a mountain bike to go to work?
Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
Mongoose is the way to go, but are you sure you dont want a mountain bike to go to work?
thegame458
First of all, let me thank you for actually replying to my thread, every time I come to this forum asking for help, I get no help. Second, I hate mountain bikes, they are kinda big, not that I can't ride one, but all the mechanics to it, I don't like that stuff, I like BMX because they are simple and easy. I'm looking around the Mongoose website.
thegame458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 thegame458
Member since 2006 • 1326 Posts
[QUOTE="thegame458"]Mongoose is the way to go, but are you sure you dont want a mountain bike to go to work?
Kayrod29
First of all, let me thank you for actually replying to my thread, every time I come to this forum asking for help, I get no help. Second, I hate mountain bikes, they are kinda big, not that I can't ride one, but all the mechanics to it, I don't like that stuff, I like BMX because they are simple and easy. I'm looking around the Mongoose website.

Yea i really had fun on the mongoose bikes because, they are easy to control, and yea I hate the mountain bikes, they are so tall that i get wedgies when I ride them.- even though I didn't need to say that
panda_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 panda_power
Member since 2005 • 2597 Posts
How abou Haro or Hoffman bikes?