Best and Worst section in Gamespot

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

What is the best and worst section here?

Best I'd go with System war. its always been my home and it entertain me alot and i love bieng a hermit.

worst i go with OT or better OT after hours. OT after hour is one of the mot immature section i have ever seen.

#2 Posted by themajormayor (25757 posts) -

OTAH is the worst by far since no one is posting there.

#3 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29191 posts) -
Best: Some of the unions Worst: Shadowmoses threads
#4 Posted by Storm_Marine (10863 posts) -

I'd argue that the Communist Union is the worst place around here.

#5 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
not counting union
#6 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
best:Toonami union worst:OTAH
#7 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
not counting unionSNIPER4321
in that case best place is the DS board I guess ;/
#9 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Best: OT
Worst: OTAH. It's a completely unneeded cesspool.

#10 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -
OTAH is the worst. It's like sitting at a lunch table with hormonally wrought middle schoolers....
#11 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
lot of ppl on ot hate sw but i prefer aruging about game than arguing about country, politic and religon. since bashing game dont hurt anyone....
#12 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -
lot of ppl on ot hate sw but i prefer aruging about game than arguing about country, politic and religon. since bashing game dont hurt anyone....SNIPER4321
OT > SW >OTAH
#13 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]lot of ppl on ot hate sw but i prefer aruging about game than arguing about country, politic and religon. since bashing game dont hurt anyone....LJS9502_basic
OT > SW >OTAH

SW>PC board>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OTAH

#14 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]lot of ppl on ot hate sw but i prefer aruging about game than arguing about country, politic and religon. since bashing game dont hurt anyone....SNIPER4321

OT > SW >OTAH

Ugh if you think SW is the best.....then maybe you should be there. This might be too advanced for you.;)
#15 Posted by Iszdope (9884 posts) -

MLP:FIM > Sniperguy > LJSquidward.

#16 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] OT > SW >OTAHLJS9502_basic

Ugh if you think SW is the best.....then maybe you should be there. This might be too advanced for you.;)

lol advance.
#17 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15657 posts) -
Worst: System Wars. Best: probably OT, since it's the only place I ever really go.
#18 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"]Worst: System Wars. Best: probably OT, since it's the only place I ever really go.

OTAH is actually worse than SW.
#19 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15657 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"]Worst: System Wars. Best: probably OT, since it's the only place I ever really go.

I don't believe in the existence of OTAH. By that I mean, I know it exists, but I don't want to acknowledge it. "Ignorance is bliss". LJS, please, let me remain blissful :P
#20 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]lot of ppl on ot hate sw but i prefer aruging about game than arguing about country, politic and religon. since bashing game dont hurt anyone....SNIPER4321

OT > SW >OTAH

SW sucks too. You can't say anything subjective about a console or game without being deemed a troll.

#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"]Worst: System Wars. Best: probably OT, since it's the only place I ever really go.

I don't believe in the existence of OTAH. By that I mean, I know it exists, but I don't want to acknowledge it. "Ignorance is bliss". LJS, please, let me remain blissful :P

Far be it from me to remove your bliss....:P
#22 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29191 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] OT > SW >OTAHPirate700

SW sucks too. You can't say anything subjective about a console or game without being deemed a troll.

Yeah I ventured briefly into SW before determining it to be one of the 9 circles of hell. :P
#23 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15657 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

I just think the premise of SW sucks. People arguing over inconsequential things such as video games and systems. And getting overly emotionally attached to objects that have no real power.
#24 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15657 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] OTAH is actually worse than SW.

Far be it from me to remove your bliss....:P

Thank you, kind sir.
#25 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] SW>PC board>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OTAH

chessmaster1989

Yeah I ventured briefly into SW before determining it to be one of the 9 circles of hell. :P

It's a den of dweebs that live vicariously through a piece of electronics. God help you if you don't like something about their console.

#26 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Best I'd go with System war. its always been my home

SNIPER4321

That explains so much.

#27 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

here ppl crap out of culture, religion. and bash others. it worst in SW we bash and praise games and it better. its not hurting anyone.
#28 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -
gs is the same people all over and all of them are idiots having said that tc you are a special class of idiot i hope that doesnt sound too complimentary
#29 Posted by themajormayor (25757 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] SW>PC board>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OTAH

SNIPER4321

here ppl crap out of culture, religion. and bash others. it worst in SW we bash and praise games and it better. its not hurting anyone.

I don't think you understand how attached some people are to their games/consoles
#30 Posted by GazaAli (22691 posts) -
SW is hilariously bad. OTAH is sh!t.
#31 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
SW is hilariously bad. OTAH is sh!t.GazaAli
if u hate SW. then u have no idea u are missing out. this is gaming site. and some of u ppl dont even visit gaming forum....
#32 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]SW is hilariously bad. OTAH is sh!t.SNIPER4321
if u hate SW. then u have no idea u are missing out. this is gaming site. and some of u ppl dont even visit gaming forum....

Some of us quit gaming.
#33 Posted by GazaAli (22691 posts) -

I think SW is absurd, in a hilarious way.
#34 Posted by indzman (17595 posts) -

Best: OT
Worst: OTAH. It's a completely unneeded cesspool.

Pirate700

#35 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -

join TDH people

#36 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -

join TDH people

TheFallenDemon
Not necessary with the relaxed rules and OTAH dude.
#37 Posted by Overlord93 (12602 posts) -

OT>>>>>Primary Game discussion>>>>>>>>>>OTAH>>>>>>>>>>>>Eating your own feces>>>>>>>>>System wars

#38 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

Best:OT and unions

Worst:Fuse and OTAH

#39 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -
OT was kinda the best and worst at the same time. It spawned OTAH though, and that place is worse than OT...
#40 Posted by Aljosa23 (24850 posts) -

Best - The one where TC doesn't post.
Worst - The one where TC posts the most.

#41 Posted by JML897 (33125 posts) -

Best: Sports Games Discussion
Worst: System Wars. "The giant corporation I like is better than the giant corporation you like!"

#42 Posted by MonsieurX (30018 posts) -
Best: All Worst: OP's threads.
#44 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -

Talking solely about games is boring. And SW is ridiculous. If you choose console A be happy....that doesn't mean consoles B and C are sub par or don't give a gamer what THEY WANT.
#45 Posted by jandyan (132 posts) -
System Wars is for children!
#46 Posted by johnd13 (8077 posts) -

Now you people stirred my imagination as to how bad SW is so I may visit the dudes there someday. On topic worst is surely OTAH although I may lurk there or even post from time to time (this exact line I just wrote was a de ja vu-interesting...). It' s actually like a really bad and dangerous neighboorhood in a city, only we' re in gamespot and I like danger ;)

#47 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150722 posts) -

Now you people stirred my imagination as to how bad SW is so I may visit the dudes there someday. On topic worst is surely OTAH although I may lurk there or even post from time to time (this exact line I just wrote was a de ja vu-interesting...). It' s actually like a really bad and dangerous neighboorhood in a city, only we' re in gamespot and I like danger ;)

johnd13
Danger...no. Middle school adolescence...yes.
#48 Posted by johnd13 (8077 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

LJS9502_basic

Danger...no. Middle school adolescence...yes.

But most people there are known to be adults. Wait. Do you imply that they are... oh I get it now.

#49 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Best place: Anywhere Sniper isn't. Worst place: Anywhere Sniper is.
#50 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]SW is hilariously bad. OTAH is sh!t.FMAB_GTO

Some of us quit gaming.

then whats the point of spenting time on gaming site? its Gamespot. if u and other quit gaming then make a group and go to facebook...