BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#651 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Bayit Yehudi are not Haredim , more like religious zionists , even have a secular member I think they also have remenants of the Mafdal party.Darkman2007

Whoops. I had them mixed up with UTJ.

Yahadut Hatorah are the Haredi ones, kind of like Shas , just serving the other edot.

Well. I have a plan to get the Haredim elected. Not so soon though. :P

Since Haredim double every 10-20 years, in about 30 years time, we should have approximately 3x the current haredim of voting age.

Then Shas and UTJ need to put their differences aside, and merge. Then all the Haredim need to vote for this new union, instead of boycotting elections.

At the end of this, we should have 45 seats. *insert hearty laughter*

#652 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] won't happen under any government, unless its headed by some of the Kahanists, or at best Bayit Yehudi.

Then vote them in damn it, I'm sick of this fight.

heh , one of them wants to simply evict all the Arabs, the other wants to annex most of the West Bank and give a citizenship to any Arab in those areas who wants it. the logic is that because most Palestinians live in the cities, as opposed to the countryside (which is what they want annexed) , Israel will retain most of the land, while letting most of the Palestinians go. of course , they don't seem to have answer as to what happens to those cities after that, and thats their big weakenss.

Ah, well evicting the arabs might not be the smartest idea, but I can giving Citizenship as a valid solution. And for the Urban areas offer citizenship with a few perks to grab Moderates and then those who refuse are in the minority as they don't have the support. The People won't fight if they can get food, make money, and watch American TV. Remember, the longer this fight lasts, the less likely peace will EVER be reached since the fighting in become inbred into both people. Just look at the Irish Catholics and the Irish Protestants.
#653 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Then vote them in damn it, I'm sick of this fight.

heh , one of them wants to simply evict all the Arabs, the other wants to annex most of the West Bank and give a citizenship to any Arab in those areas who wants it. the logic is that because most Palestinians live in the cities, as opposed to the countryside (which is what they want annexed) , Israel will retain most of the land, while letting most of the Palestinians go. of course , they don't seem to have answer as to what happens to those cities after that, and thats their big weakenss.

Ah, well evicting the arabs might not be the smartest idea, but I can giving Citizenship as a valid solution. And for the Urban areas offer citizenship with a few perks to grab Moderates and then those who refuse are in the minority as they don't have the support. The People won't fight if they can get food, make money, and watch American TV. Remember, the longer this fight lasts, the less likely peace will EVER be reached since the fighting in become inbred into both people. Just look at the Irish Catholics and the Irish Protestants.

thats the thing, they don't want anyone beyond the countryside (ie, where most of the settlements are), the ones who live in the city are going to be in some sort of limbo where they are independent but a not quite a country (kind of like Gaza actually). reason is that the countryside really doesn't have that many people in it, most Palestinians live in the cities, so the question is a demographic one.
#654 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

Whoops. I had them mixed up with UTJ.

th3warr1or

Yahadut Hatorah are the Haredi ones, kind of like Shas , just serving the other edot.

Well. I have a plan to get the Haredim elected. Not so soon though. :P

Since Haredim double every 10-20 years, in about 30 years time, we should have approximately 3x the current haredim of voting age.

Then Shas and UTJ need to put their differences aside, and merge. Then all the Haredim need to vote for this new union, instead of boycotting elections.

At the end of this, we should have 45 seats. *insert hearty laughter*

I wouldnt bet on it just yet , the birth rates of the Haredim are going down anyways. Haredi parties already have enough power.
#655 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] heh , one of them wants to simply evict all the Arabs, the other wants to annex most of the West Bank and give a citizenship to any Arab in those areas who wants it. the logic is that because most Palestinians live in the cities, as opposed to the countryside (which is what they want annexed) , Israel will retain most of the land, while letting most of the Palestinians go. of course , they don't seem to have answer as to what happens to those cities after that, and thats their big weakenss.

thats the thing, they don't want anyone beyond the countryside (ie, where most of the settlements are), the ones who live in the city are going to be in some sort of limbo where they are independent but a not quite a country (kind of like Gaza actually). reason is that the countryside really doesn't have that many people in it, most Palestinians live in the cities, so the question is a demographic one.

That is an issue. Perhaps you guys can do something similar like Italy and Vatican City, or France and Monaco.
#656 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Ah, well evicting the arabs might not be the smartest idea, but I can giving Citizenship as a valid solution. And for the Urban areas offer citizenship with a few perks to grab Moderates and then those who refuse are in the minority as they don't have the support. The People won't fight if they can get food, make money, and watch American TV. Remember, the longer this fight lasts, the less likely peace will EVER be reached since the fighting in become inbred into both people. Just look at the Irish Catholics and the Irish Protestants.

That is an issue. Perhaps you guys can do something similar like Italy and Vatican City, or France and Monaco.

well , I doubt they would agree to that, so we would end up having another Gaza. although to be honest Im not sure what they want.
#657 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] thats the thing, they don't want anyone beyond the countryside (ie, where most of the settlements are), the ones who live in the city are going to be in some sort of limbo where they are independent but a not quite a country (kind of like Gaza actually). reason is that the countryside really doesn't have that many people in it, most Palestinians live in the cities, so the question is a demographic one.

well , I doubt they would agree to that, so we would end up having another Gaza. although to be honest Im not sure what they want.

Maybe that is the issue, the fighting has lasted so long no one really knows what they want. But ask them if they would want to join, maybe you can pull a Quebec like we have up here in Canada. By that I mean Quebec has semi autonomy but support from the Canadian government. So what that would mean is West band and Gaza become 2 separate states/provinces in Israel with a small amount of autonomy. This way the Palestinians would have a say of Politics in Israel, and can also work to solves issues themselves. Think of it like of the US has States.
#658 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] That is an issue. Perhaps you guys can do something similar like Italy and Vatican City, or France and Monaco.

Maybe that is the issue, the fighting has lasted so long no one really knows what they want. But ask them if they would want to join, maybe you can pull a Quebec like we have up here in Canada. By that I mean Quebec has semi autonomy but support from the Canadian government. So what that would mean is West band and Gaza become 2 separate states/provinces in Israel with a small amount of autonomy. This way the Palestinians would have a say of Politics in Israel, and can also work to solves issues themselves. Think of it like of the US has States.

the goal is to have a Jewish state , not a binational state, so it wouldn't be accepted.
#659 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] well , I doubt they would agree to that, so we would end up having another Gaza. although to be honest Im not sure what they want.

the goal is to have a Jewish state , not a binational state, so it wouldn't be accepted.

You would be Jewish State with a Palestinian province or 2.
#660 Posted by Strakha (1781 posts) -

There isn't going to be a solution both sides will be happy with. It if was that easy the conflict wouldn't have been going on for as long as I have been alive.

#661 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Maybe that is the issue, the fighting has lasted so long no one really knows what they want. But ask them if they would want to join, maybe you can pull a Quebec like we have up here in Canada. By that I mean Quebec has semi autonomy but support from the Canadian government. So what that would mean is West band and Gaza become 2 separate states/provinces in Israel with a small amount of autonomy. This way the Palestinians would have a say of Politics in Israel, and can also work to solves issues themselves. Think of it like of the US has States.

its a problem of numbers. right now, in Israel there 6 million Jews (yes its a coincedence) , and about 2 million others, of which are 1.5 million Arabs or so. if you add the Arabs of the West Bank , that adds another 2-3 million (its not known exactly how many Arabs are there), and the situation becomes more like a binational state. the countryside thing is seen as more acceptable because that would add about 100,000, maybe a bit more.
#662 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
Apparently Hilary Clinton announced a cease fire just now that goes into effect at 09:00PM.
#663 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]My next door neighbors' son just arrived to their house in a coffin, we used to play together when we were kids. Dunno what to say really.dangamit
Sorry to hear about that. But for the record, I know how it feels :(

I know you do bro :(
#664 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] the goal is to have a Jewish state , not a binational state, so it wouldn't be accepted.

its a problem of numbers. right now, in Israel there 6 million Jews (yes its a coincedence) , and about 2 million others, of which are 1.5 million Arabs or so. if you add the Arabs of the West Bank , that adds another 2-3 million (its not known exactly how many Arabs are there), and the situation becomes more like a binational state. the countryside thing is seen as more acceptable because that would add about 100,000, maybe a bit more.

See, being bi-national state will also remove alot of animosity from your neighbors. As of right now you want to be a Jewish state with only Arab neighbors, that causes friction and leads to bad relations. Your going to have to give up something for peace, and going from a Jewish state to a bi-national state is the least you can give and has the most benefit.
#665 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] You would be Jewish State with a Palestinian province or 2.

See, being bi-national state will also remove alot of animosity from your neighbors. As of right now you want to be a Jewish state with only Arab neighbors, that causes friction and leads to bad relations. Your going to have to give up something for peace, and going from a Jewish state to a bi-national state is the least you can give and has the most benefit.

nobody , or very few people , would want that, and if people thought it was a good idea they would have done it already. besides, multinational , or multireligious states have a habit of being unstable and fragile in the Middle East. heck , even Belgium doesn't always work well because of this. I promise you a civil war in that reality.
#666 Posted by thebest31406 (3323 posts) -

A kid that GazaAli use to play with has been killed?! That could have been Gaza! This this some bullsh!t. God almighty, please stop Israel's/US's war crimes/crimes against humanity.

#667 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150292 posts) -

A kid that GazaAli use to play with has been killed?! That could have been Gaza! This this some bullsh!t. God almighty, please stop Israel's/US's war crimes/crimes against humanity.

thebest31406
Combat tends to produce casualties....
#668 Posted by Omni-Slash (54404 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Combat tends to produce casualties....

no no no..only Israel is fighting...Gaza is dropping informational packets and care packages....
#669 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] its a problem of numbers. right now, in Israel there 6 million Jews (yes its a coincedence) , and about 2 million others, of which are 1.5 million Arabs or so. if you add the Arabs of the West Bank , that adds another 2-3 million (its not known exactly how many Arabs are there), and the situation becomes more like a binational state. the countryside thing is seen as more acceptable because that would add about 100,000, maybe a bit more.

nobody , or very few people , would want that, and if people thought it was a good idea they would have done it already. besides, multinational , or multireligious states have a habit of being unstable and fragile in the Middle East. heck , even Belgium doesn't always work well because of this. I promise you a civil war in that reality.

One that we'll lose, because the Arabs would have access to Israeli weaponry and tactics.
#670 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] its a problem of numbers. right now, in Israel there 6 million Jews (yes its a coincedence) , and about 2 million others, of which are 1.5 million Arabs or so. if you add the Arabs of the West Bank , that adds another 2-3 million (its not known exactly how many Arabs are there), and the situation becomes more like a binational state. the countryside thing is seen as more acceptable because that would add about 100,000, maybe a bit more.

And nor does Canada, but it's better than having to worry about rockets coming at you.
#671 Posted by thebest31406 (3323 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"]

LJS9502_basic

Combat does, yes. However, war crimes and crimes against humanity goes beyond the standard of combat.
#672 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] See, being bi-national state will also remove alot of animosity from your neighbors. As of right now you want to be a Jewish state with only Arab neighbors, that causes friction and leads to bad relations. Your going to have to give up something for peace, and going from a Jewish state to a bi-national state is the least you can give and has the most benefit.

One that we'll lose, because the Arabs would have access to Israeli weaponry and tactics.

we still make the best latkes in the world, no way they can win :P and we are already providing them with weaponry wheter we like it or not, the black market for weapons in the West Bank especially gets alot of its products from Israel (alot of old Galil rifles in there)
#673 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150292 posts) -
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Combat tends to produce casualties....

no no no..only Israel is fighting...Gaza is dropping informational packets and care packages....

:lol:
#674 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] See, being bi-national state will also remove alot of animosity from your neighbors. As of right now you want to be a Jewish state with only Arab neighbors, that causes friction and leads to bad relations. Your going to have to give up something for peace, and going from a Jewish state to a bi-national state is the least you can give and has the most benefit.

And nor does Canada, but it's better than having to worry about rockets coming at you.

civil war is better than rockets? doubtful. and Canada is different, very different.
#675 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150292 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="thebest31406"]

thebest31406

Combat does, yes. However, war crimes and crimes against humanity goes beyond the standard of combat.

Both sides are fighting dude. The blood is as much on Palestine as on Israel. Get real.....
#676 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] nobody , or very few people , would want that, and if people thought it was a good idea they would have done it already. besides, multinational , or multireligious states have a habit of being unstable and fragile in the Middle East. heck , even Belgium doesn't always work well because of this. I promise you a civil war in that reality.

civil war is better than rockets? doubtful. and Canada is different, very different.

We'll start a Tim Hortains coffee chain there. No one will fight if they have our coffee. And we also had our own terrorist group. They blew up mailboxes.
#677 Posted by thebest31406 (3323 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Combat tends to produce casualties....

Both sides are fighting dude. The blood is as much on Palestine as on Israel. Get real.....

Do you want me to break down the conventions of war to you? Cuz I can do this.
#678 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] And nor does Canada, but it's better than having to worry about rockets coming at you. lordreaven

We'll start a Tim Hortains coffee chain there. No one will fight if they have our coffee. And we also had our own terrorist group. They blew up mailboxes.

meh , there is already a huge chain of coffee shops in Israel , no need for another one, ironically it has quite a few Arab workers there (mostly university students and such)

you see, youre not as insane as people in the Middle East, you blow up mailboxes, we blow up hotels and buses.

#679 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150292 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Combat does, yes. However, war crimes and crimes against humanity goes beyond the standard of combat.

Then I guess you know both sides are firing at each other...hence Palestine has blood on it's hands as well. You really really don't seem to understand the conventions of war. Do you get your ideas from video games?
#680 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
Darkman [spoiler] Memziers [/spoiler] lol just learned the word from Israel channel 2
#681 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] civil war is better than rockets? doubtful. and Canada is different, very different.

meh , there is already a huge chain of coffee shops in Israel , no need for another one, ironically it has quite a few Arab workers there (mostly university students and such)

I still say annexing the region is the best option. A 2 state solution will not work because neither state wants to give anything up.
#682 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Darkman [spoiler] Memziers [/spoiler] lol just learned the word from Israel channel 2

you mean Mamzer , or Mamzerim? who is that insult intended for? :P
#683 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Darkman [spoiler] Memziers [/spoiler] lol just learned the word from Israel channel 2

Hey gaza, would you want to be an Israel citizen? I want to know if you would be good with that.
#684 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
Mamzer, Israeli chief of air forces was quoted to say "Kill that mamzer" referring to Al-Jaa'bari.
#685 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
Mamzer, Israeli chief of air forces was quoted to say "Kill that mamzer" referring to Al-Jaa'bari.GazaAli
ah I see, I assume you know that it means. its occasionally used affectionatly though.
#686 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]Darkman [spoiler] Memziers [/spoiler] lol just learned the word from Israel channel 2

Hey gaza, would you want to be an Israel citizen? I want to know if you would be good with that.

With full political rights and along with the rest of Palestinians living in Palestinian Territories? Would not have a problem with it. Though I can tell you that such a solution would have little to know acceptance among Palestinians, we'd rather have our own sovereign state.
#687 Posted by thebest31406 (3323 posts) -

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Both sides are fighting dude. The blood is as much on Palestine as on Israel. Get real.....LJS9502_basic

Then I guess you know both sides are firing at each other...hence Palestine has blood on it's hands as well. You really really don't seem to understand the conventions of war. Do you get your ideas from video games?

Please. If I played these COD, Modern Warfare, Black Ops rubbish I would certainly become a drone.

Rather, I'm talking about military necessity, along with distinction, and proportionality; the three basic principles of international humanitarian law governing the legal use of force in an armed conflict and how that relates to collateral damage.

Take this topic for instance. IDF claims that they bombed this house in an attempt to neutralize a "militant". If this were some military installation of some sort then that would be fine because under international humanitarian law and the Rome Statute, the death of civilians during an armed conflict, no matter how grave and regrettable, does not in itself constitute a war crime. so if the installation had hostages, scientists, maybe refugees or whatever, it would be of no legal consequence to bomb the installation with the civilians inside. That's collateral damage.

A crime occurs if there is an intentional attack directed against civilians (principle of distinction) (Article 8(2)(b)(i)) OR, an attack is launched on a military objective in the knowledge that the incidental civilian injuries would be clearly excessive in relation to the anticipated military advantage e.g, bombing a home, civilian property, churches, funerals in order to neutralize a militant. (principle of proportionality) (Article 8(2)(b)(iv). Article 8(2)(b)(iv) criminalizes: Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated;

Article 8(2)(b)(iv) draws on the principles in Article 51(5)(b) of the 1977 Additional Protocol I to the 1949 Geneva Conventions, but restricts the criminal prohibition to cases that are "clearly" excessive.

#688 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Mamzer, Israeli chief of air forces was quoted to say "Kill that mamzer" referring to Al-Jaa'bari.Darkman2007
ah I see, I assume you know that it means. its occasionally used affectionatly though.

Affectionately how?
#689 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]Darkman [spoiler] Memziers [/spoiler] lol just learned the word from Israel channel 2GazaAli

With full political rights and along with the rest of Palestinians living in Palestinian Territories? Would not have a problem with it. Though I can tell you that such a solution would have little to know acceptance among Palestinians, we'd rather have our own sovereign state.

Aw.........Why you guys make it so hard?!

EDIT: Wait, if we can get more people like you to mention that..........Hmmmm.........Darkman, ADOPT GAZA ALI!

#690 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]Mamzer, Israeli chief of air forces was quoted to say "Kill that mamzer" referring to Al-Jaa'bari.GazaAli

Affectionately how?

its occasionaly used when children are crafty (not really sure how to describe it)
#691 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Hey gaza, would you want to be an Israel citizen? I want to know if you would be good with that.

because we are a bunch of overly stubborn mules.
#692 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Hey gaza, would you want to be an Israel citizen? I want to know if you would be good with that.

Israelis would not allow it to happen at all. With both sides, there is a very strong sense of nationalism and identity.
#693 Posted by lordreaven (7236 posts) -

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] With full political rights and along with the rest of Palestinians living in Palestinian Territories? Would not have a problem with it. Though I can tell you that such a solution would have little to know acceptance among Palestinians, we'd rather have our own sovereign state.GazaAli

Israelis would not allow it to happen at all. With both sides, there is a very strong sense of nationalism and identity.

Trust me, having your own state is overrated. When the Imperium comes we will all be in service of the Emperor (Our Undying Lord).

#694 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Aw.........Why you guys make it so hard?!lordreaven

Trust me, having your own state is overrated. When the Imperium comes we will all be in service of the Emperor (Our Undying Lord).

people's sense of identity (from my observation of it ) seems to be different in the west (especially in the US or Canada) , than in the Middle East.
#695 Posted by redstorm72 (4523 posts) -

We'll start a Tim Hortains coffee chain there. No one will fight if they have our coffee. And we also had our own terrorist group. They blew up mailboxes.lordreaven

Not to get off topic or anything, but the FLQ did more than just blow up mail boxes. They killed several people, including the kidnapping and murder of a Quebec politician and commited multiple high profile bombings (like on the Montreal Stock Exchange).

#696 Posted by dangamit (628 posts) -
So....a truce has been reinstated. Good job, Israel. After two bloody wars to stop rockets from Gaza, you only managed to kill innocent people, a lot of them are children. *slow clap* Oh, and Hamas's rocket range has increased. Anyways, I take my hat off to the the people of Gaza. You make me proud to be Palestinian.
#697 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3849 posts) -

So....a truce has been reinstated. Good job, Israel. After two bloody wars to stop rockets from Gaza, you only managed to kill innocent people, a lot of them are children. *slow clap* Oh, and Hamas's rocket range has increased. Anyways, I take my hat off to the the people of Gaza. You make me proud to be Palestinian.dangamit

#698 Posted by cslayer211 (833 posts) -
[QUOTE="dangamit"]So....a truce has been reinstated. Good job, Israel. After two bloody wars to stop rockets from Gaza, you only managed to kill innocent people, a lot of them are children. *slow clap* Oh, and Hamas's rocket range has increased. Anyways, I take my hat off to the the people of Gaza. You make me proud to be Palestinian.

Blaming Israel for retaliating on Gaza rocket fire is like blaming a police officer for returning fire when being shot at.
#699 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3849 posts) -

[QUOTE="dangamit"]So....a truce has been reinstated. Good job, Israel. After two bloody wars to stop rockets from Gaza, you only managed to kill innocent people, a lot of them are children. *slow clap* Oh, and Hamas's rocket range has increased. Anyways, I take my hat off to the the people of Gaza. You make me proud to be Palestinian.cslayer211
Blaming Israel for retaliating on Gaza rocket fire is like blaming a police officer for returning fire when being shot at.

or if i go to your house, kick your mum out the bedroom, claim the room for my own, you complain, and then i shoot you.

#700 Posted by cslayer211 (833 posts) -

[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="dangamit"]So....a truce has been reinstated. Good job, Israel. After two bloody wars to stop rockets from Gaza, you only managed to kill innocent people, a lot of them are children. *slow clap* Oh, and Hamas's rocket range has increased. Anyways, I take my hat off to the the people of Gaza. You make me proud to be Palestinian.GrayF0X786

or if i go to your house, kick your mum out the bedroom, claim the room for my own, you complain, and then i shoot you.

Who's land was it first?