Batman vs Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by raider1648 (1691 posts) -

this is deathstroke for those who dont know.

Here is a short wikipedia excerpt so I guess Deathstroke wins?

"Deathstroke possesses various enhanced abilities. These include the strength of ten men and heightened speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes. He has the capacity to use up to 90% of his brain making him a tactical genius, adept at turning opponents' own abilities against them; this can also be attributed to his years in the military and combat with various heroes. Deathstroke also possesses a healing factor in his blood that enables him to heal from physical injury much faster than a normal person; it does have limitations as he could not heal his eye and cannot regenerate entire limbs. This enables him to recover from what would otherwise be fatal injuries, though recovering from such injuries renders him insane and animalistic for a short period.

He is also a highly formidable opponent in physical combat to the point that even Batman cannot defeat him solo"

So yeah hes pretty tough. I cant help but think that batman would find a way though!! :x

#2 Posted by raider1648 (1691 posts) -

anyone anyone anyone??????? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

#3 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29171 posts) -
From that description... it sounds like Deathstroke would win without much trouble...
#4 Posted by 0Tyler0 (2602 posts) -
"it does have limitations as he could not heal his eye" Bam! Bat-star to the eye, game over
#5 Posted by Englando_IV (4334 posts) -

#6 Posted by Leejjohno (14088 posts) -

In what situation? From what I have read about Batman, he can beat every single comic book hero and villian given prior planning. What makes batman a hero is his train of thought. It would most definitely be close whoever won.

Besides, Batman has fought and beat people stronger than that from my understanding.

#7 Posted by II_Seraphim_II (20493 posts) -

Lol, I remember how the Marvel guy who made Deadpool was being accused of Copy/Pasting Deathstroke, and with good reason :P Anyways, Batman would win. Many people don't realize this, but Batman is one of the most OP characters in the comic book world. He is like pre-K Superman. Yeah sure he is just a mortal and he can be killed just like everyone else, but his intelligence is GREATLY exaggerated. We don't know where Batman gets his abnormal intelligence. I can understand where he got his fighting skills and to a certain extent, his intelligence, but they take it too far.

For instance, Superman is the child of one of the greatest scientists of a greatly evolved species. In fact in one of the comics (Allstar Superman) we are shown just how far more intelligent Superman is than human beings. Yet batman outsmarts him on several occasion. It makes no sense what so ever. Its like they just fudge Batman's intelligence when necessary. Intellect is Batman's Deus Ex Machina. Its not forshadowed, its not back referenced, it's like he just gets spontaneous super intelligence when he needs it, or the bad guys become daft enough for him to beat them.

#8 Posted by Englando_IV (4334 posts) -

Lol, I remember how the Marvel guy who made Deadpool was being accused of Copy/Pasting Deathstroke, and with good reason :P Anyways, Batman would win. Many people don't realize this, but Batman is one of the most OP characters in the comic book world. He is like pre-K Superman. Yeah sure he is just a mortal and he can be killed just like everyone else, but his intelligence is GREATLY exaggerated. We don't know where Batman gets his abnormal intelligence. I can understand where he got his fighting skills and to a certain extent, his intelligence, but they take it too far.

For instance, Superman is the child of one of the greatest scientists of a greatly evolved species. In fact in one of the comics (Allstar Superman) we are shown just how far more intelligent Superman is than human beings. Yet batman outsmarts him on several occasion. It makes no sense what so ever. Its like they just fudge Batman's intelligence when necessary. Intellect is Batman's Deus Ex Machina. Its not forshadowed, its not back referenced, it's like he just gets spontaneous super intelligence when he needs it, or the bad guys become daft enough for him to beat them.

II_Seraphim_II
I get the impression that pretty much every long running comic book character is like that.
#9 Posted by JediXMan7 (5238 posts) -

Deathstroke is good. And I mean really, really good. He was awesome in Identity Crisis. He beat Flash, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Hawkman, Atom, Elongated Man, and Green Lantern in about a minute.

But the end result is this:

Deathstroke is excellent. Batman is better.

#10 Posted by Neon-Tiger (7679 posts) -
Batman beat him already, more than once I believe. I have some old Super Powers laying around where they fight.
#11 Posted by II_Seraphim_II (20493 posts) -
[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

Englando_IV
I get the impression that pretty much every long running comic book character is like that.

Yeah but batman is one of the worst offenders. If you think about it, seeing him up there in the space station of the JLA is funny to say the least. Everyone else there could crush him with their pinky, yet Batman somehow survives. A character that can give Superman a rough time (Like Doomsday) could just come up and step on Batman, game over. Even the "weaker" ones could piss on Batman and kill him, yet he is alive. Think about it, with the high number of super powered villians, its illogical that Batman is still alive. It's like he has calculated every single possible attack against him and made a counter attack against it thus he can never be killed. Also, How does Batman get to the watchtower? :P