Ay Dios Mio, Frijoles has been Banned

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

So it is with regret that I inform you that coolbeans90 has been banned.

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/coolbeans90/

The new gamespot doesn't make this very apparent, but you can be reasonably assured that this is factual information that I am sharing. And that somewhere out there he is bundling some sticks for the fire that is life.

So how do you feel?

#2 Edited by indzman (18106 posts) -

damn !!! we lost a cool user :( what did he do ???

#3 Edited by Iszdope (10129 posts) -

That's a shame.

#4 Posted by indzman (18106 posts) -

please correct your thread title , its misleading.

#5 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

How do you get banned?

#6 Edited by Laihendi (5828 posts) -

This is incredibly moronic. This forum has been nearly dead for months now thanks to the awful site redesign, and now admins ban one of the few old regulars who kept posting despite how much of a hassle it is just to load a page? Do you people even understand how to run a forum?

#7 Edited by JML897 (33125 posts) -

This sucks because I liked his posts but I have a feeling coolbeans saw that he was banned and gave no fucks about it

#8 Posted by resevl4rlz (3279 posts) -

is it a perma ban or temp ban

#9 Posted by Laihendi (5828 posts) -

Let it be known that you can still interact with many of your favourite banned OT posers at TDH

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Daily_Happening/index/

#10 Edited by Iszdope (10129 posts) -

@Laihendi said:

Let it be known that you can still interact with many of your favourite banned OT posers at TDH

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Daily_Happening/index/

Hehe, posers.

#11 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

Lai get a frodo avatar

#12 Posted by konvikt_17 (22248 posts) -

well fuck.

are they trying to destroy this place?

wonder what he did? im guessing a bundle of sticks might be part of it.

#13 Edited by playmynutz (6060 posts) -

Cool thread title, too bad coolbeans90 got banned, he was a cool dude

#14 Posted by GazaAli (22974 posts) -

Coolbeans has been banned?

FUCK OFF GS

#15 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Someone spilled the beans.

#16 Edited by Hexagon_777 (20038 posts) -
@Laihendi said:

This is incredibly moronic. This forum has been nearly dead for months now thanks to the awful site redesign, and now admins ban one of the few old regulars who kept posting despite how much of a hassle it is just to load a page? Do you people even understand how to run a forum?

The new forum is still rubbish, I agree. The old one with all its bugs was still better and had loads more features as well. The folks in charge of GameSpot should have just gone with vBulletin or whatever. Corporate fools.

#17 Posted by deeliman (2443 posts) -

Why? What did he do?

#18 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

@deeliman: it was an accumulation of moderations. This last one pushed him over the edge

#19 Edited by konvikt_17 (22248 posts) -

with the new "three strike" moderation system, it was really only a matter of time.

tis a shame.

#20 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

I had forgotten all about that three strikes thing

#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151408 posts) -

Hmm....build up of moderations I suppose....at least according to what he said. Vaya con Dios amigo.....

#22 Posted by Storm_Marine (11129 posts) -

err..how do you know?

#23 Edited by Master_Live (14811 posts) -

For Coolbeans and Hoodjustice:

#24 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151408 posts) -

@indzman said:

please correct your thread title , its misleading.

No it's not frijoles is beans.....though I did have to read the OP to remember that.:P

#25 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

If he is anything like me, he doesn't give two shits about being banned from a crap site like this. Lets face it, the redesign turn this site into a crapfest.

#26 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20876 posts) -

@JML897 said:

This sucks because I liked his posts but I have a feeling coolbeans saw that he was banned and gave no fucks about it

Would you at this point?

#27 Posted by thebest31406 (3432 posts) -

Hmm...interesting.

#28 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

Oh I think his last post was the one that broke the camels back, which I believe is still up on his profile

#30 Posted by JML897 (33125 posts) -

@Wilfred_Owen said:

@JML897 said:

This sucks because I liked his posts but I have a feeling coolbeans saw that he was banned and gave no fucks about it

Would you at this point?

At this point, not really

#31 Posted by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

@Storm_Marine: the site told him he was banned

#32 Posted by Storm_Marine (11129 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

@Storm_Marine: the site told him he was banned

i'll take your word for it

#33 Edited by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

He didn't believe in Jesus. Poor soul.

#34 Posted by lightleggy (16041 posts) -

Can't say I'm gonna miss the fool.

#35 Posted by lightleggy (16041 posts) -
@LJS9502_basic said:

@indzman said:

please correct your thread title , its misleading.

No it's not frijoles is beans.....though I did have to read the OP to remember that.:P

Even though frijoles does mean beans, I think he said bean as in "coffee bean" or "jelly bean", maybe the later because he had a jelly bean avatar.

And so, the spanish counterpart would be "granos", not frijoles, since frijol means a bean like the one you put in a burrito, not a coffee bean or a jelly bean.

#36 Edited by dave123321 (34134 posts) -

Beans has used frijoles as a username.

Why won't you miss him, lightleggy?

#37 Edited by LJS9502_basic (151408 posts) -

@lightleggy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@indzman said:

please correct your thread title , its misleading.

No it's not frijoles is beans.....though I did have to read the OP to remember that.:P

Even though frijoles does mean beans, I think he said bean as in "coffee bean" or "jelly bean", maybe the later because he had a jelly bean avatar.

And so, the spanish counterpart would be "granos", not frijoles, since frijol means a bean like the one you put in a burrito, not a coffee bean or a jelly bean.

The saying cool beans does not mean cool jelly beans nor coffee beans per se. I thought his title was clever.

#38 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67Th8Eej8M

#39 Edited by themajormayor (25847 posts) -

That's a shame. One of the last few "cool" users.

#40 Edited by lightleggy (16041 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

Beans has used frijoles as a username.

Why won't you miss him, lightleggy?

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lightleggy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@indzman said:

please correct your thread title , its misleading.

No it's not frijoles is beans.....though I did have to read the OP to remember that.:P

Even though frijoles does mean beans, I think he said bean as in "coffee bean" or "jelly bean", maybe the later because he had a jelly bean avatar.

And so, the spanish counterpart would be "granos", not frijoles, since frijol means a bean like the one you put in a burrito, not a coffee bean or a jelly bean.

The saying cool beans does not mean cool jelly beans nor coffee beans per se. I thought his title was clever.

Dave, I didn't know that one, and I was actually confusing with some other idiot from these forums, I AM going to miss coolbeans now that I know who he was :P

LJ, yeah, but he had jelly beans avatar, so it kind of got in the way.

#41 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Will miss him............

#42 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9830 posts) -

What's it gonna take to banned BluRay

#43 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29383 posts) -

Well, there goes one of the few actually good posters.

#44 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -
  • I thought we were living in a post-banning era. I have no reason for thinking this, by the way.
  • How can we tell he's banned?
#45 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

What's it gonna take to banned BluRay

Why you hatin', dawg?

#46 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9830 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

What's it gonna take to banned BluRay

Why you hatin', dawg?

#47 Edited by Laihendi (5828 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:
  • I thought we were living in a post-banning era. I have no reason for thinking this, by the way.
  • How can we tell he's banned?

He said on TDH that he is banned.

#48 Edited by -Fromage- (10529 posts) -

My life is over.

#49 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

What's it gonna take to banned BluRay

Why you hatin', dawg?

If it ain't Blu, it ain't true. You hate the truth, dawg.

#50 Posted by indzman (18106 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

What's it gonna take to banned BluRay

Harsh =P