Article on way to be happy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for happinessforyou
HappinessForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 HappinessForYou
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

Happiness is the thing which everyone wants in their life, because of our busy schedule we all are missing our happiness.

Happiness is that you can help you to create happiness in your life. Always be happy ready to smile, eat dark chocolate and dream big.

Express your gratitude for what you have, give thanks for every small things you have , surprise everyone, wether it is your family, friends, driver , mat etc with a thank you note even for a small note.

Do good things for others it will give real happiness to you. Give food, shelter to the homeless or surprise your friends with coffee. Will gives real happiness and satisfaction.

Nurtur your relationship with love, bust, respect, and understanding cultivate good habits and enjoy every moment of your life.

Accept yourself as the way you are. Enjoy your own company, love yourself. Don’t doubt on yourself, be focussed for your way and step towards being a happy person.

Practice kindness, Doing good things for other, whether friends, strangers giving food shelter for the homeless or surprising a friend.

Forgive others, cultivate a habit of forgiving, no matter how people have treated with you just be good to them and forgive them for their mistakes.

Avoid over thinking, be happy with whatever you have, stop over thinking, accept yourself as the way you are, Maintain good relationship with others love, faith, understanding, respect and be happy with what you have.

Always have clam mind and be happy because real wealth is our happiness.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@happinessforyou said:

Happiness is the thing which everyone wants in their life, because of our busy schedule we all are missing our happiness.

Happiness is that you can help you to create happiness in your life. Always be happy ready to smile, eat dark chocolate and dream big.

Express your gratitude for what you have, give thanks for every small things you have , surprise everyone, wether it is your family, friends, driver , mat etc with a thank you note even for a small note.

Do good things for others it will give real happiness to you. Give food, shelter to the homeless or surprise your friends with coffee. Will gives real happiness and satisfaction.

Nurtur your relationship with love, bust, respect, and understanding cultivate good habits and enjoy every moment of your life.

Accept yourself as the way you are. Enjoy your own company, love yourself. Don’t doubt on yourself, be focussed for your way and step towards being a happy person.

Practice kindness, Doing good things for other, whether friends, strangers giving food shelter for the homeless or surprising a friend.

Forgive others, cultivate a habit of forgiving, no matter how people have treated with you just be good to them and forgive them for their mistakes.

Avoid over thinking, be happy with whatever you have, stop over thinking, accept yourself as the way you are, Maintain good relationship with others love, faith, understanding, respect and be happy with what you have.

Always have clam mind and be happy because real wealth is our happiness.

Honestly, these are all just the equivalent of BS Hollywood platitudes.Achieving happiness is a lot more complicated than stuff. And that's without even getting into the question of how much happiness is actually worth.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

Easier said than done, that's all I have to say.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Do good things for others it will give real happiness to you. Give food, shelter to the homeless or surprise your friends with coffee.

I have a friend which does this all the time and it's annoying as hell. She does random drop-ins with coffee or some other random food stuff and acts like she's doing me a wonderful favour when really I was happily binge-watching Seinfeld in peace.

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

that looks like something that'd be on a lame plaque i'd find at my moms house.