Are You Taking Your Life Lightly Or Seriously?!

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 GrandSlasher26
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
at most times i am taking things seriously! one needs to be aware of what he doing in my opinion. i mean no need to do things in blind/rush/carefree manner.
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts
I take stuff seriously, but not seriously enough that I'm stressed out or in an emotional wreck because I didn't do something.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
lightly......im well known for not taking anything seriously
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GrandSlasher26
familyguy thats my problem pal as i take them seriously bit too much which is depressing.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
Life is to long to be overly serious.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78b683675c5
deactivated-5d78b683675c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5d78b683675c5
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts
Lightly
jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
a mixture of both i assume
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts

familyguy thats my problem pal as i take them seriously bit too much which is depressing.GrandSlasher26

Take a load off then, and just relax once in awile. Taking stuff too seriously ain't good for your health.

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#9 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
a mixture of both i assumejakeboudville
Ya I'll go along with what he said.
Radiantmime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Radiantmime
Member since 2005 • 3610 Posts
I take most stuff lightly.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GrandSlasher26
well i guess yes but at times its the situation which makes it harder really. adverse times and such.
Radiantmime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Radiantmime
Member since 2005 • 3610 Posts
well i guess yes but at times its the situation which makes it harder really. adverse times and such.GrandSlasher26
Nah, even for me, I still take things lightly, it's just how a react in general.
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts
A balance of both with a tendancy to be less serious boom because that leads to wasted negative energy.
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts
I have given up on life and just take each day as my last and try to keep occupied. 
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts
Im a little of both, im a very go with the flow type of guy
Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Lightly seriously? Does that make sense?
Happy_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Happy_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 4895 Posts
Pretty seriously actually...between parties. :oops:
geodisicdome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 geodisicdome
Member since 2005 • 13663 Posts
right now im just trying hard to live rather than exist.
bigmit37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bigmit37
Member since 2004 • 4043 Posts
Life shouldn't be taken serious...

Just be responsible and work at being the best you can...and everything will come to you.

I have a problem with taking things way to seriously...but been working on it a whole lot...and getting better at it...

We have to look at the big picture....and that's happiness....and the fastest way there is self-love and spreading love..(no I am not a hippy)

Forget what people expect of you...

I also now believe in reincarnation...after reading a book...and feel that we have more than enough time to get what we want from life...
trigun3x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trigun3x
Member since 2004 • 1987 Posts
lightly, because damn, life's just too short
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
I take most of it lightly.
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#22 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts
Depends on what life brings my way.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~Meh, I'm just gona wing it and see what comes out.~-~
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
a mix of both
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GrandSlasher26
i am 26 without a decent enough job, besides its time for me to get married according to my mom, regardless to the fact that i am in one-sided love situation, i cannot afford to get married with the current income, and as soon as i get my anticipated new job there will be another issue as i have been given ultimatem by mom to meet the girl i love and decide things straight cause she will be looking to response those parents whom have asked my father about me and also for some other girls in the caste. so yeah i cannot be just feel lightly and i have to take things pratically and seriously. there is no ease in such tense situations. thats why i said situations can make anyone change their lightly attitude towards life.
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts
Some parts of my life are serious, like school as I'm doing my HSC, but most of the rest is pretty light
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Varese_basic
Member since 2002 • 6785 Posts
I have no illusions or ideals because they have been crushed by what I've seen of the system. I'm not interested in art anymore. You are either a business success or business failure. end
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 3DayFinisher

i am 26 without a decent enough job, besides its time for me to get married according to my mom, regardless to the fact that i am in one-sided love situation, i cannot afford to get married with the current income, and as soon as i get my anticipated new job there will be another issue as i have been given ultimatem by mom to meet the girl i love and decide things straight cause she will be looking to response those parents whom have asked my father about me and also for some other girls in the caste. so yeah i cannot be just feel lightly and i have to take things pratically and seriously. there is no ease in such tense situations. thats why i said situations can make anyone change their lightly attitude towards life.GrandSlasher26

What job are you going for slasher?

The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~Sounds like you got things a lot more complicated over there.~-~
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Varese_basic
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]i am 26 without a decent enough job, besides its time for me to get married according to my mom, regardless to the fact that i am in one-sided love situation, i cannot afford to get married with the current income, and as soon as i get my anticipated new job there will be another issue as i have been given ultimatem by mom to meet the girl i love and decide things straight cause she will be looking to response those parents whom have asked my father about me and also for some other girls in the caste. so yeah i cannot be just feel lightly and i have to take things pratically and seriously. there is no ease in such tense situations. thats why i said situations can make anyone change their lightly attitude towards life.

The reason why your mom wants you to get married is because it's a stamp of approval. You can only get that from a woman.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GrandSlasher26
office assistant> 3day my mom always shouts at me when i play games, telling me that i am 26 and i should a car and lots of cash by now. i get angry cause its not in one's hands to be rich, my mom even compares me with others especially some of my old friends as they are at a better situation then me financially. what makes me angry is the fact that she does not understand that i too feel that i wanna get married (to her ofcourse) and get rich fast as i am in already in love. so i must be trying my best. besides i have a proprietory firm an export license is what i have to be precise. i am trying but nothing gives me success. whats more worse is that according to some astrologers i need to get married to have my luck open. give me a break.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GrandSlasher26
varese_basic what do you mean by that precisely?!
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 3DayFinisher

office assistant> 3day my mom always shouts at me when i play games, telling me that i am 26 and i should a car and lots of cash by now. i get angry cause its not in one's hands to be rich, my mom even compares me with others especially some of my old friends as they are at a better situation then me financially.

what makes me angry is the fact that she does not understand that i too feel that i wanna get married (to her ofcourse) and get rich fast as i am in already in love. so i must be trying my best.

besides i have a proprietory firm an export license is what i have to be precise. i am trying but nothing gives me success.

whats more worse is that according to some astrologers i need to get married to have my luck open. give me a break.GrandSlasher26

aha, yes that is a good step up from the net cafe

Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Varese_basic
varese_basic what do you mean by that precisely?!GrandSlasher26
Women give you a stamp of approval. You know society. umm not your mom. She don't count.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GrandSlasher26
so what basic?! the thing which matters most is whether the person you care to get married with cares to get married to you or not. well my basic logic is simple bad times/situations = serious approach in life = sadness at most times.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Varese_basic
so what basic?! the thing matters most is whether the person you care to get married with cares to get married to you or not.GrandSlasher26
You got a wife or gf you're ok. Every guy knows that. I don't know else to say it.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GrandSlasher26
well never mind my situation is of one-sided in love. now i am not gonna cry and shout about it everytime, i am devoted to Lord Krishna, Its all upto Sri Vishnu's wish pal. infact everything in this entire world is upto god. only this fact relaxes me.
southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts
Seriously I guess. I work hard.
Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts
Pretty lightly.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Varese_basic
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]well never mind my situation is of one-sided in love. now i am not gonna cry and shout about it everytime, i am devoted to Lord Krishna, Its all upto Sri Vishnu's wish pal. infact everything in this entire world is upto god. only this fact relaxes me.

Ok you you are moral person. that and a dime will get a cup of coffee. I'm a moral person too and thats why I have lost my illusions about the system. You are either a buisness succes or failure and your mom wants you to get married because that is a stamp of approval. Make her proud.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrandSlasher26
my small brother i earning way more then me, so why not get him married if my mom wants a daughter in-law?! that what i have always complained, but there is a tradition here that big brother will have to marry first. my bro is 22 already. all my mom wants is to have beautiful daughter in-law in the family. and to help her in kitchen and all other household works really but mostly to have a new company. basically its not a good idea to get married without proper income, and besides i ain't marrying no one but her.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Varese_basic
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]my small brother i earning way more then me, so why not get him married if my mom wants a daughter in-law?! that what i have always complained, but there is a tradition here that big brother will have to marry first. my bro is 22 already. all my mom wants is to have beautiful daughter in-law in the family. and to help her in kitchen and all other household works really but mostly to have a new company. basically its not a good idea to get married without proper income, and besides i ain't marrying no one but her.

You can move somewhere and clear your head and be a business success and get married and the people that matter will approve. What is your family? It's your first hub. There are other hubs beyond it. You can make your own hub or family and be a secret spy.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GrandSlasher26
yeah there are many ideas basic, but where do i go with my income?! go and live in a street and sleep in benches?! its all seen in movies by me but i do not think i want that struggle in my life. i hate the situation of struggle really. effort is ok but not hard struggles. my head is fine really. all i need is that decent job or a good start to my business so that i can convince the girl's father that i can keep his daughter happy and mostly she too will be impresses i start earning great income. its all about money in my opinion. i think money can even buy true love. on a /note i earned 50 rs this morning today.
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 3DayFinisher

yeah there are many ideas basic, but where do i go with my income?! go and live in a street and sleep in benches?! its all seen in movies by me but i do not think i want that struggle in my life. i hate the situation of struggle really. effort is ok but not hard struggles. my head is fine really. all i need is that decent job or a good start to my business so that i can convince the girl's father that i can keep his daughter happy and mostly she too will be impresses i start earning great income. its all about money in my opinion. i think money can even buy true love. on a /note i earned 50 rs this morning today.GrandSlasher26

I dont think it will buy you love, but it will make you much more confident, and help you get her

GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GrandSlasher26
yes 3day thats exactly i thought it would do making me enough confident to visit her house. and giving me a better chance at marrying her. eventhough it may not be all about money but i think 70% of everyone's life problems consists of me and only money can solve it. on a /note i did not meant to say those 50 rs. i was talking about the office assistant job ofcourse.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Varese_basic
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]yeah there are many ideas basic, but where do i go with my income?! go and live in a street and sleep in benches?! its all seen in movies by me but i do not think i want that struggle in my life. i hate the situation of struggle really. effort is ok but not hard struggles. my head is fine really. all i need is that decent job or a good start to my business so that i can convince the girl's father that i can keep his daughter happy and mostly she too will be impresses i start earning great income. its all about money in my opinion. i think money can even buy true love. on a /note i earned 50 rs this morning today.

Life is full of struggle. You are a moral person. Ok what do you do now? You suffer? Yes. You don't know what is out there yet.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GrandSlasher26
basic thats what most people including old friends of mine tell me, they say i am innocent and yet to see the way world is.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Varese_basic
basic thats what most people including old friends of mine tell me, they say i am innocent and yet to see the way world is.GrandSlasher26
They are telling you what the see and hear. I'm telling you the same. Your mother is telling you the same as your friends about getting a wife. Many wifes do the finances and will dress you.
GrandSlasher26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrandSlasher26
o well losing pure love cannot be adjusted in life according to me. sure i have heard just be rich and there will plenty of better girls then her running around you, but no i want only her. i might be immature about most things, but still i am nto missing on much according to me. some call it fantasy but now i am just thinking positively and trying to relax. right now i am having a fantasy thought that she is sitting next to me! i guess best option will be to take life easily and be serious as per the situation.
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Varese_basic
[QUOTE="GrandSlasher26"]o well losing pure love cannot be adjusted in life according to me. sure i have heard just be rich and there will plenty of better girls then her running around you, but no i want only her. i might be immature about most things, but still i am nto missing on much according to me. some call it fantasy but now i am just thinking positively and trying to relax. right now i am having a fantasy thought that she is sitting next to me! i guess best option will be to take life easily and be serious as per the situation.

You tell yourself that, you aren't asking for opinions anymore here on these boards. Just try to be accurate in what you see and tell others.