¿Are you scared about the irak calipathe?

#1 Posted by chimchargirl (98 posts) -

Im scared about it. They kill people and do bad things to women.

But im scared because they want atack other countries. Im dont want a war.

#2 Posted by ad1x2 (5727 posts) -

Iraq may be a shitty place, but unless you are in the immediate area you have nothing to worry about from them. The Iraqi government is in no position to attack another country and the insurgents are more concerned with overthrowing Baghdad than branching out to other nations.

#3 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151691 posts) -

Troll thread?

#4 Edited by airshocker (30329 posts) -

Nobody who values freedom or human rights should want a caliphate. I'm not really concerned about ISIS, though. From everything I've read the vast majority of Islamic countries don't recognize it.

#5 Posted by outworld222 (2438 posts) -

@ad1x2 said:

Iraq may be a shitty place, but unless you are in the immediate area you have nothing to worry about from them. The Iraqi government is in no position to attack another country and the insurgents are more concerned with overthrowing Baghdad than branching out to other nations.

This is the right way to think about it.

Look; I'm going to try to give a piece of advice. We all have the power, as individuals, to change the world, by sticking up with out own beliefs, our own ideals if you will. You have to help yourself first and foremost, in order for the world to be a better place.

Never let your actions be guided by fear. I know sometimes it's hard. But that's what I have to say.

#6 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

America is doing nothing against ISIS because it wants it to grow, so it can intensify their efforts on taking away rights from the american people on the grounds they are protecting us against so called 'terrorists' These ISIS members many have seen their country invaded and their culture eroded and maybe even their family murdered, no wonder they become terrorists. The only way to fight a superior enemy is with acts of terror. Terror fighting terror.

#7 Edited by outworld222 (2438 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

America is doing nothing against ISIS because it wants it to grow, so it can intensify their efforts on taking away rights from the american people on the grounds they are protecting us against so called 'terrorists' These ISIS members many have seen their country invaded and their culture eroded and maybe even their family murdered, no wonder they become terrorists. The only way to fight a superior enemy is with acts of terror. Terror fighting terror.

So sad, but perhaps a logical argument. I don't believe we should ever be involved in another nations affairs again, not unless we have to be.

I also think the UN should be abolished and a new organization should be built, like the UN charter was supposed to do, which is talking about our differences. :|

#8 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

Yes and the United States is being used as a power vacuum for the globalists which control the government. It was incredible when ISIS first started taking parts of Iraq any president I repeat ANY president would of sent in drone strikes. Obama nothing. They want this so called 'crisis' to grow stronger. The UN was made by the globalists. To have Tony Blair as the middle east peace envoy, WHAT is that an insult to injury?

#9 Posted by outworld222 (2438 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

Yes and the United States is being used as a power vacuum for the globalists which control the government. It was incredible when ISIS first started taking parts of Iraq any president I repeat ANY president would of sent in drone strikes. Obama nothing. They want this so called 'crisis' to grow stronger. The UN was made by the globalists. To have Tony Blair as the middle east peace envoy, WHAT is that an insult to injury?

I was too blind to see this.....but I realized it might be true 2 or 3 years ago.

#10 Posted by chimchargirl (98 posts) -

@ad1x2: The yihadist want atack some european countries. They have a map with the countries. You can find it in internet.

#11 Edited by whipassmt (14094 posts) -

@ad1x2 said:

They already have branched out to other countries. They already had a presence in Syria, which is what caused ISIS to split off from al-Qaeda (al-Qaeda recognized Jabhat al Nusra as their group in Syria, and ISIS was competing with Jabhat al Nusra), and now they recently spread into Lebanon.

#12 Posted by Master_Live (15111 posts) -

No, I welcome it.

#13 Posted by ad1x2 (5727 posts) -

@chimchargirl said:

@ad1x2: The yihadist want atack some european countries. They have a map with the countries. You can find it in internet.

If you don't mind me asking, what country do you live in? The reason I ask is because chances are unless you are in a country that borders Iraq you probably don't have much to worry about from them. You have a better chance being hurt in a terrorist attack from people backed by a terrorist organization like al Qaeda than you do being hurt by Iraqi-sanctioned forces. In fact, I spent three years of my life in that place and even the people in Kuwait didn't worry about them attacking.

#14 Posted by ad1x2 (5727 posts) -

@whipassmt: While it may be true that ISIS isn't completely contained to Iraq, they really aren't a threat outside of that region. I don't see ISIS causing trouble in London or St. Louis, for example.

#15 Posted by bforrester420 (1697 posts) -

I'm geographically separated from Iraq by about 6,500 miles, including the Atlantic ocean, so I don't have much cause for concern for my own personal well-being.

#16 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

@chimchargirl: That is media whipping up fear and is blown out of proportion, I can guarantee that.

#17 Edited by danlevm (244 posts) -

ISIS are insane... just youtube "isis"

#18 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

The globalists are insane just Youtube globalist population agenda.

#19 Posted by chimchargirl (98 posts) -

@ad1x2: i am spanish. They think that spain is al andalus. I dont want a war in the future.

#20 Posted by thegerg (15652 posts) -

no

#21 Posted by themajormayor (25912 posts) -

@chimchargirl said:

@ad1x2: i am spanish. They think that spain is al andalus. I dont want a war in the future.

You should have thought of that before you stole their country.

#22 Posted by airshocker (30329 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@chimchargirl said:

Unless he's the oldest human alive, I'm pretty sure he didn't steal anything. Troll smarter next time.

#23 Posted by themajormayor (25912 posts) -

@airshocker said:

@themajormayor said:

@chimchargirl said:

Unless he's the oldest human alive, I'm pretty sure he didn't steal anything. Troll smarter next time.

So Misao Okawa is the only living person that ever stole anything?

#24 Edited by airshocker (30329 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

So Misao Okawa is the only living person that ever stole anything?

You can't have stolen something if you were born after the act. Surely even you can't be this stupid? Oops, forgot who I was talking to. Of course you can.

#25 Posted by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

@seahorse123 said:

The globalists are insane just Youtube globalist population agenda.

You know, you never did answer my post about how if those globalists are using GMOs to reduce the world's population, why are they planting these crops in countries to feed people instead of letting them starve to death?

#26 Posted by chimchargirl (98 posts) -

@themajormayor: we dont stole her contry, we recover it.