Are you a loser OT?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TehFuneral (8026 posts) -

Share your thoughts OT!

Ok so apparently im feeling like a really big loser and this is mainly because i've been losing too much lately. Allow me to share this: One thing I seem to be a total loser in is for example riding a motorcycle. After more than a week of continous training I still can't control a 100cc training bike and i've already fallen a couple of times. This is embarrasing. I've seen people get the hang of it in a couple of days, it just seems I suck too much.. and now I don't have the time to practice because I've started university and my only time peroid to train would be on saturdays. Talk about being a complete failure...

Many more events take place that makes me think that im a loser, above is just an example.

Anyways, so OT, do you feel like being an absolute loser sometimes, and if you do please share about what do you usually do afterwards.

#2 Posted by brucewayne69 (2859 posts) -
I heard that being cool makes you less of a loser
#3 Posted by HomicidalCherry (959 posts) -

No. If you label yourself as one, you'll be one. Confidence is key.

#4 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36744 posts) -

Share your thoughts OT!

Ok so apparently im feeling like a really big loser and this is mainly because i've been losing too much lately. Allow me to share this: One thing I seem to be a total loser in is for example riding a motorcycle. After more than a week of continous training I still can't control a 100cc training bike and i've already fallen a couple of times. This is embarrasing. I've seen people get the hang of it in a couple of days, it just seems I suck too much.. and now I don't have the time to practice because I've started university and my only time peroid to train would be on saturdays. Talk about being a complete failure...

Many more events take place that makes me think that im a loser, above is just an example.

Anyways, so OT, do you feel like being an absolute loser sometimes, and if you do please share about what do you usually do afterwards.

TehFuneral

Costanza

#5 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -

Not a loser but you sure are

#6 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (701 posts) -
I am awesome in general. I am weak here and there, but overall I am creative, confident, successful, handsome, optimistic and humble.
#7 Posted by sukraj (21797 posts) -

are u a loser OT?

#8 Posted by Legend002 (6942 posts) -

No. Life is good.

#9 Posted by awesome3496 (2148 posts) -

When I'm done having "fun" I consider myself a loser. But no, I'm no. Life is great :)

#10 Posted by szafto (1361 posts) -
Im depressed and i feel like the biggest loser there is.. i probably am too :p
#11 Posted by DaBrainz (7623 posts) -
Yeah I remember people like you from the MSF BRC. For everybody's safety please don't get a motorcycle. We can't all be good at everything so don't feel bad.